Thread: Cutie : she sure is cute - but is she really innocent???

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Cutie : she sure is cute - but is she really innocent???

Those of you who have read my posts in the General section especially my one on brothel/agency language. See:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...mean-the-guide
    probably think I'm a cynical old bastard, and you are right - I am, but when I knocked on the door of the bluemoon apartment and Cutie opened the door, smiled and said "Hi" all my cynicism disappeared and I went all soft and gooey - at least my brain and heart did - my cock went rock fucking hard! - that bugger always does it's own thing - clearly not a team player.
    Cutie totally lives up to her name - she is super cute! Actually she is more than cute , she is gorgeous!
    She is quite tall - especially so in heels - and has lovely long hair dyed a very light copper colour.
    She is clearly new to this; this was her first day with bluemoon, but we got pretty relaxed, showered and I sat on a chair and she sat on top of me and we kissed and touched and sucked on each other nipples and then she got down on her knees and gave me a great bbbj.
    We moved onto the bed for more bbbj and then I briefly gave her some DATY. I really should have given her more DATY because she has a beautiful pussy, but i was so fucking horny I just wanted to fuck her there and then. I got her to jump on top of me and she rode me cowgirl, and then I fucked her in missionary until I came.
    All in all it was a short but intense session and I had a great time.
    So lets look at the bluemoon ad for Cutie and see if it passes the truth test.
    18yo?
    Well I didnt ask to see her birth certificate but she looked around 18 to me - definitely under 20.
    Slim body with B cup?
    Yep, very slim body and her tits were firm and perky as you would expect from a young girl
    Super fresh to the industry?
    It was only her first day with Bluemoon and she definitely came across as very new to this, very enthusiastic and learning on the job - definitely not a hardened professional.
    High school student?
    Not sure about this one but if saw her in a school uniform on a bus I would definitely think she is a high school student and be having some very naughty thoughts
    Very Sweet?
    As sweet as sugar!!
    Very innocent?
    Well she sure did LOOK innocent and thats all you really want. You only want a WL to LOOK innocent, but then to grab your cock and suck it, and ride you till you are exhausted. Thats the whole point - the contrast between the look and the actions.

So all up bluemoon score pretty high in terms of delivering what they promised - well done guys!
    I would definitely recommend a booking with Cutie. She is only here until Tuesday so you will need to get in early if you want to catch this young, cute, "innocent", babe.

Oh and I didn't mention the most important thing in my post. Cutie is a great root!

Its funny how things come back to you a few days later.
    I forgot to mention Cutie has beautiful long legs, one of the longest sets of pins I have seen on an Asian girl.
    So if you are a leg man you are in for a treat. Doing DATY on her while she is standing up is a must for any leg man.
    Fucking her missionary with those long legs wrapped around me, the tightness of the fit, and that gorgeous look on her face made me blow so hard I thought I blew the top off the dom.

Shop Owner
    Thanks rooter for sharing your experience, unfortunately Cutie is leaving tomorrow back home to china and won't be back until next year...

Take the chance bros!!
    She is a gem!!

Banned
    Bluemoon,

Although my only visit wasn't all that great - ie: Sammi - I'd like to give you guys another go some time. I just read the review above and Cutie really looked like my kind of girl. Please let me know when you get another hottie like her on your books. PM is fine.