Thread: Bonny - Possibly the best body I have seen..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Bonny - Possibly the best body I have seen..

Music plays a large part in my life, well, all our lives really, but mine especially. I relate it to times and places and it can immediately transplant the emotion of an event straight back in to me. I love music. Rap, Rock, Pop, Reggae, Metal, as long as it moves me is all I ask. Lately I have rediscovered my love for metal. I was an angry teenager in the 80's-90's and the raw energy of metal seemed to talk to me. I particularly loved Metallica. No, not the garbage they started churning out later when James Hetfield's voice started deserting him, the real metal of Master of Puppets, Fade to Black, One, For Whom the bell tolls, Battery.

This morning started like any other morning. I woke up as normal. Made my tea as normal. Fed my dogs as normal. Had my shower as normal. I like to listen to music in the shower, it helps to judge how long you're taking and aids in the process of getting in to the day. This morning it was the greatest metal song of all time that played, Master of Puppets. If you haven't heard it, do yourself a favour, dispense with all preconceived ideas of what metal is or isn't and take it in, it is a masterpiece. Big call you say? Well, having heard it played on classical piano it loses none of it's genius. Brutal yet soft in places, it really is more like three songs in one, this is surely Metallica's zenith.

I sang along in the shower, a few words staying in my head all day "Taste me you will see, more is all you need...". I continued getting ready and moved in to my day, but something was in my mind, like a tiny splinter.
    Backtracking to late last week I popped in to see Roger at his new premises. I'd chosen a bad time as all the girls had bookings, but during our long chat he took time to introduce me to Bonny. He knew once I saw her I would be enchanted I feel.
    She was wearing shorts and a bikini top. She has one of the best bust's I have EVER seen. Real, fake, don't care, they are magnificent in that string bikini, long slim legs, big eyes and a pretty face. Oh I would be back for her without doubt.

On a side note, Roger is a good operator. He knows his industry and really does take to heart recommendations/criticisms from cleints, he's in the unenviable position of not being able to please everyone all the time, but he does his best for us punters. But I digress.

Back to today, Bonny popped in to my mind. I checked the rosters and she was set to be on. Double checked with the great-man and sure enough I was in luck. Pre-booked for one hour and off I went when the time was right.
    Driving there, I rarely listen to radio as I find much of it too vanilla, mass-produced rubbish that all sounds the same after a while, but I had triple m playing, and lo and behold they played a rarity, the song "One" by Metallica. Those who know this song will know it starts simple enough, a power ballad, heavy guitars but a slow tmpo, then halfway through the song it goes ballistic in a wild frenzy of guitars and drums. WIndows down, head banging onwards I went. Bliss..

I arrive at George st, buzz door, in I walk to see Roger's happy smiling face, Bonny is getting ready just take a seat. After a short time she enters, greets and takes me to the room. Damn she is hot.
    Undress, shower, dry. I sit on the bed and watch as she undresses. HOLY SHIT those boobs are immaculate as they fall out of her bikini top. I mean really, they have to be c-d cups, if they're fake, as I suspect, it really is a top notch job. In fact her whole body looks stunning. Some girls look good clothed, some look better naked, she looks good any way you can imagine. She'd make a potato sack sexy.

Anyhow, service time. Catbath, nipple sucking, ball teasing, all wonderful. CBJ was very good and I was getting frisky. We started with her in cowgirl, and it was a very good fit. We stayed like that a while with her varying speeds, depths, angles, grinding, pumping, I was pawing and nuzzling those sensational breasts at every opportunity. She suggested a position change, I asked her favourite, she immediately offered doggy, who am I to refuse. That beautiful arse with those pear hips slid back and took me in, she offered a real porbstar view, slowly going in then out, my shaft sliding all the way in, then out again to the very tip, this was heaven. My thrusting got heavier and faster, then leaning over I held myself up and thrust in as hard/fast as I could and blew an almighty load deep inside.

We cleaned up and small-chatted while she gave me a massage. Her english is ok, but not fantastic. No matter. After a few minutes she offered to give me a handjob for a second round. Yes please. I fondled all over those great tits as she rubbed me slowly, quickly,on the tip, deep shaft, she really worked it. Occasionally she'd lean in to lick and tickle my nipples, oh god this was heaven. As time was soon to be up, she positioned herself with her tits just in the right spot, with a nice view of her sweet pussy while she jerked me to the end. It felt like all my energy was shooting out of my body in to her hand. Nice.

Bonny is a young Korean girl, probably early-mid 20's. I'd say about 165cm, but looks taller in those heels of hers. Died brown hair, pretty face, and did I mention she has a good body? May have slipped my mind.. Honestly with Roger's day rate of $130/hr I can't see how this is anything but the BEST value for money punt in Sydney. I can easily see Bonny becoming my new favourite as we get to know each other better. There's no attitude, just a really sweet girl, who could easily be in one of those k-pop bands on looks.

We tidied ourselves up and said our goodbyes, Roger opens the door for me and I am back out in to the real world. And all the way back to work, all I can think to myself is "..taste me you will see, more is all you need..", in Bonny's case, never a truer word spoken. Or sung. By a middle-aged white man, who is slightly tone deaf (ok very.. I have been compared to a dying elephant seal choking on a penguin). Loudly. I most CERTAINLY need more of Bonny...

Banned
    Thanks bro asiafever for your after report of bonny

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit

and it was really nice to have u here..

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    loved the intro... especially where the reference to music is concerned...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Her body would be, at a guess, maybe a size 6..? No more than an 8. It's very tidy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Entertaining review, I like the way you personalized it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Cmk do yourself a favour and pay a visit. Her body alone is worth the price of admission..

Thanks gringo, much appreciated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Cmk do yourself a favour and pay a visit. Her body alone is worth the price of admission..

Thanks gringo, much appreciated.
    thanks 4 the tip, af... will do when I get a chance... btw, I have metallica playing on youtube atm... was only introduced to it when I heard enter sandman back in high school...

Lovely report bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Cmk look up enter Sandman live in Moscow 1991, surely one of the greatest intros to a concert ever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh how I wish venues had a creche.. no punting for me for another 11 days.. really really really want to see Bonny again!! Soon!!!

Banned
    Oh how I wish venues had a creche.. no punting for me for another 11 days.. really really really want to see Bonny again!! Soon!!!

haha... we sure dont have a creche, but we have breast feeding rooms.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Haha! Nice one Roger!

Banned
    Haha! Nice one Roger!
    haha....

after 11 days, u sure need Fiona (singaporean) to give u a wild session, to spicy u up first

then our elegant Bonny to calm u down after

haha..
    Roger

Banned
    Bonny BOnny BONny BOnNY

Needs u badly today..

Ready now til late

All bookings welcome...

Banned
    Bonny still there??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
    Bonny still there??

Bonnie is over at korea now and celebrating her christmas and new year over there

but might be back to see all after new year

cheers
    roger