Thread: An enjoyable session with Lala

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

An enjoyable session with Lala

I went there 2 weeks ago and it was my 1st time visit. The place is new and clean. Met Roger the 1st time. I was going to see Amy but she was not in yet. Only Lala was available at and the other girl was busy. Lala was in late 20s or could be early 30s. She is not those young girl type with pretty face. But just have a nice feeling when i saw her with a nice big breasts. That's my Cups of tea!
    We went shower together that is a plus. I don't normally get that from most of the girls. Her attitude is welling to please. I don't mind she talks a lots but just fun to talk to as we are from the same area. please note her english is very limited and she have just been sydney for a few days. BBBJ and talk at the same time but the way she licks and sucks are very nice and enjoyable. Then Daty and she just loved it and demand to have more cock sucking in return. I am ready for a nice fuck. She put the Dom on using her mouth and ride on as a cow girl. What a nice view to see and handle the pairs of C+. It feels natural for me and i don't think they are enhanced. It is my turn to be on top now. she asked to have it on doggy. That's fine by me to continue on and later on missionary. At the end I just can't hold any more. She clean it up and give me little massage as well. Time is up and need to go. We shower together and have a nice kiss goodbye.
    Overall, nice and hot. I just enjoy every moment with her.

Banned
    Thanks bro eshfok for your after report of lala

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Banned
    Lala is avaliable today

Ready now til late