Thread: Bonny-sexy body and beautiful face

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bonny-sexy body and beautiful face

Last Thursday, I woke up early and want to have a nice time with some beautiful girl. So I rang Roger and booked a hour session with Bonny. Roger said she is the most beautiful Korean girl he ever seen.

I drove to 45 george, and saw Roger with nice smiling face. And I wait for about 10 min,because Bonny need to prepare for herself. It is early, about 12:00pm, so I understand. Then Bonny showed up, tall and sexy body and beautiful angle face. I am attracted it

We walked to the room and have a quick shower. Bonny took off her bikini and nice firm D cup boob appeared. She did a nice cbj and her tongue moved very fast.Catbath, nipple sucking and ball teasing are all wonderful. Then she asked me whether I am ready. We started with cowgirl and she moved slowly first. Then I got a chance to grab her nice boobs and licking. It has been a nice time with these beautiful girl. Then change postion and I am on the top. She moaned with small voice and I cant hold anymore.

Then she asked me to have a shower again and then we had a chat with Chinese food. Her English is ok, and she smiled a lot. She asked me for the second round and she started catbath again. My little brother woke up again, and she did the same wonderful cbj. And cowgirl,doggie. Finally we finished with her handjob. That was a nice time.

Face: 8.5/10( big eyes)
    Body:9.5/10( D cup and slim body)
    Service: 8/10
    GFE: 8.5/10

Definitely return with this attractive price.

Banned
    Thanks bro rick for your after report of bonny

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Hi, thanks for the review. I didn't know this shop. Young korean sounds always good to me unless they think they are some kind of princess
    Quick question, what are the services offered by the girls? CIM, COF, COB.
    I understood it was CBJ, no BBBJ? Extra???
    Many thanks,
    noubroz

Banned
    Can u tell if her boobs are real or operation? Slim body and a D cup. Does not sound too match, agree?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I reckon they're fake but Jesus it's a good job. They sit very naturally and feel natural, and her nipples are responsive.

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Slim body and a D cup. Does not sound too match, agree?
    Where's the logic in this ??? No, I don't agree ! First name that comes to mind is Milo at 5*, slim with all natural EE cups !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Bro Asiafever,

Thanks for yr honest opinion. Most Korean girls look too good to be true, especially their boobs. I have seen many many Korean girls have faked boobs and I fully agree with you that most of these boob enhancement jobs are done very well. The fake boobs are very soft, except that when the girl lay down, the boobs do not fall sideway, like real boobs do. It is psychological only and fake boobs do not affect the sex process.

I know because I always asked the Korean girl whom I fucked every time if she has any operation, on their nose, eyes and boobs. This is to satisfy my curiosity. They are mostly very honest and admitted the operation. I really admire the skills of these cosmetic surgeons. This is also why many PRC and HKG girls went to Korea for shopping and at the same time make some enhancements or improvements to the face or bodies.

If a man does not know that slim body and big real boobs do not match, perhaps he has not seen enough number of women. This is natural science. There could be exceptions, of course, but the chances are really low.

If a man does not know that slim body and big real boobs do not match, perhaps he has not seen enough number of women. This is natural science. There could be exceptions, of course, but the chances are really low.
    Hehe ! that's what I wanted to say to you, you should go out more often, don't just rely on some experience with Korean girls !

Banned
    Bro, wilisno,

How many times do u go to shops to see girls in a week? overall, how many in a month?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    DD tits and slim body is definitely the exception to the rule.
    Usually slim body means small tits too - usually A or B occasionally C.
    Usually DD tits also means matching hips waist and arse.
    But real DD tits on a slim body is very, very rare - maybe 1 in 200 girls!
    Sure we can all think of an exceptional girl like Milo, but the fact that we can nominate such an exception to the rule is proof in itself that she is unique - if lots of girls were slim with DD or E cups then she wouldn't stand out as being so exceptional.
    Just for the record I think slim girls with small tits are sexy, as are big titted girls who are curvy.
    I am not a fan of boob jobs, but there are sexy girls with boob jobs too.

Bro, wilisno,

How many times do u go to shops to see girls in a week? overall, how many in a month?
    Haha ! I don't think I want to answer you this question, does it mean a competition ? Just look at the directory of my After Reports, that's a fraction of it ! By the way, something more relevant for you to ponder, there's a new thread about the Korean Mica with natural G cups !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think it is much more than one in 200 odds for slim and small girls with gorgeous big, natural tits.

I should see Milo if she is truly like this, because to this day I have never gotten over a 5'2" girl from my schooldays who was the most perfect example of this I've still ever seen. All I ever did was grope them under her bra, and the memory of her is golden. In a bikini she'd leave your fucking jaw on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I think it is much more than one in 200 odds for slim and small girls with gorgeous big, natural tits.

I should see Milo if she is truly like this, because to this day I have never gotten over a 5'2" girl from my schooldays who was the most perfect example of this I've still ever seen. All I ever did was grope them under her bra, and the memory of her is golden. In a bikini she'd leave your fucking jaw on the ground.
    Milo is 5'7" though !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    I agree bro; 1/200 is a very conservative guess. it could be anything up to 1/500.
    The point I was trying to make is its very rare and exceptional.
    And then if you add a pretty face it gets even rarer !

Banned
    I agree with both Sextus and Rooter's comments on body shape and boob size. This is just my point.

The reason why I asked Wilisno is that the more women (or rather working girls) u have seen, the easier one would know it is very rare to have slim body and big boobs. If it is fake, then anything can happen. No need to feel offended

I agree with both Sextus and Rooter's comments on body shape and boob size. This is just my point.

The reason why I asked Wilisno is that the more women (or rather working girls) u have seen, the easier one would know it is very rare to have slim body and big boobs. If it is fake, then anything can happen. No need to feel offended
    I'm not a boob man, for that I mean I don't go looking for big boobs girl, but I've seen a lot of slim busty girls, hence my comment !

And I've seen a lot of girls ! Hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The vast majority, something like 90%, of Korean girls have had cosmetic surgery before they reach 25. Boobs, nose, jaw, cheeks, eyes, all very common. I know of a girl whose parents gave her a nose job as a birthday present, another who used her wedding gift money for boobs.

Banned
    Bonny BOnny BONny BOnNY

Needs u badly today..

Ready now til late

All bookings welcome...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So many great reports on Bonny, i am tempted

I love korean girls...but come on CBJ?
    No BBJ really puts me off, is like going to a Pizzeria that makes hawaian pizza...it's a sacrilege!