Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live: Kevin Rudd supporters move against Julia Gillard

Live: Kevin Rudd supporters move against Julia Gillard

Live: Kevin Rudd supporters move against Julia Gillard

The ABC understands that supporters of former prime minister Kevin Rudd have been circulating a petition to call a special Caucus meeting to hold a ballot on the Labor leadership.

It is believed the petition to remove Julia Gillard as leader has been gathering signatures since just before midday, amid ongoing tensions within the party.

This week is the last sitting week for federal Parliament before the election, and therefore the final chance for Labor MPs to decide the leadership question.

Mr Rudd would need 52 votes to seize back the leadership, however one of his stated conditions of a comeback was to secure a convincing win.
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Regardless of Who is the Leader, they are going to lose anyway. A bunch of Brainless, big mouth politician.

I am just sick of these dumbass ruining the country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    Regardless of Who is the Leader, they are going to lose anyway. A bunch of Brainless, big mouth politician.

I am just sick of these dumbass ruining the country.
    AGREED! Labor = DEBT!

OK, it's On!!

The Labour Party will have a showdown between Rudd and Gillard!

The ballot will take place at 7pm.

May be that Granny photo Julia took yesterday was a really bad omen. Next stop, go back to Melbourne, quit politics and start knitting, but wait - she has no children to knit for....... What the !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rudd 57
    Gillard 45

Banned
    So Rudd gets to loose the next election instead of Gillard whats the difference and we swap on or is that two dickheads for another.

Banned
    Karma's a bitch, and so are you Julia. Ding dong, the witch is dead!!

Any chance Simon Crean will get his job back?? Poor bastard must be spewing for hanging himself out to dry last time ....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Karma's a bitch, and so are you Julia.
    Finally

Banned
    Revenge is a dish best served cold as Julia found out tonight and
    Qld will find out in 3 weeks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    m MR SHEEN IS BACK! YAY!

And he's wearing a blue tie!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL! ... Wonder if he did that intentionally!

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    m MR SHEEN IS BACK! YAY!

And he's wearing a blue tie!

Quote Originally Posted by Boof View Post
    Nah, Rudd the loser is back again. The man Labor thought was so toxic they voted him out is back again. Yes Wilsno, I could move the country forward if I borrowed 300 Billion dollars. As I am old like Alunger I won't have to help pay much of the debt back but the younger generation will. Less money for punting when taxes etc go up to pay for Labour's borrowings.
    If he didn't borrow, you might not have to wait that long to stop punting, you might be out of a job and have already stopped punting by now ! Hahaha

It's a matter of assets and liability, you should feel lucky if you can borrow big money to buy a house or investment property, it might even cause you hardship at times paying off the debt, but you'd got to do what you'd got to do !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If he didn't borrow, you might not have to wait that long to stop punting, you might be out of a job and have already stopped punting by now ! Hahaha

It's a matter of assets and liability, you should feel lucky if you can borrow big money to buy a house or investment property, it might even cause you hardship at times paying off the debt, but you'd got to do what you'd got to do !
    Sorry Bro Wil, I can't agree with you there.

They are not only borrow, but they spent the money on stupid things. People would not mind if they spend money on things that improved infrastructure, public transport or things that improved the Australian lifestyle.

Instead of doing that, they paid for Bludger, give money away like no tomorrow.

If they are in power for another 3 years, we would be like the America.

Just my 2 cents.

They are not only borrow, but they spent the money on stupid things. People would not mind if they spend money on things that improved infrastructure, public transport or things that improved the Australian lifestyle.

Just my 2 cents.
    Where do we start??

The boat people,

"There will be no carbon tax in the government that I lead!"

The failure of the mining tax!

The national broadband network!

The lap top computer for school children, the school building project

The solar panel system, the roof insolation system

The $350 millions we paid to have a two years seat on the UN Security Council !

The three pay rises the MPs got.......

I lost count.......

Can't wait to cast my one vote !!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just my 2 cents.
    Well it was Howard/Costello that set in motion the massive middle class welfare and baby bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    Well it was Howard/Costello that set in motion the massive middle class welfare and baby bonus.
    And who paid off the last Massive Debt that Labour create last time they were in power.

And who left about 10 billion dollars for this current Labour when they won the election back in 2007.

And who paid off the last Massive Debt that Labour create last time they were in power.

And who left about 10 billion dollars for this current Labour when they won the election back in 2007.
    They had a good run because Labour and Hawke/Keating paved the way and started the ball rolling ! Like opening up the Asian markets hence we trade with China ...

I am not going argue with you Bro any longer. But I just hope that when you use your vote in the next 3 months.

Please look at the fact and figures and vote with your head not with your heart.

I am not a Liberal or Labour guys. I will vote with the party that make sense with their policies.

I hope that we will all do the same for the sake of this great country that has given me a the second chance.

Cheers all.

I am not going argue with you Bro any longer. But I just hope that when you use your vote in the next 3 months.

Please look at the fact and figures and vote with your head not with your heart.

I am not a Liberal or Labour guys. I will vote with the party that make sense with their policies.

I hope that we will all do the same for the sake of this great country that has given me a the second chance.

Cheers all.
    Exactly ! I'll vote with the Party that has a clear policy. Labour's policy is right, just that the execution is wrong. But to trust Tony Abbott ? Nah ! Unless there's a third major party !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Tony Abbott has the next election in the bag.
    Bringing in Rudd this late in the game just softened the amount of seats lost.
    He would of had a better chance if the election was in November 2013 or February 2014

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast