Thread: IVY - I had to blink twice to confirm how hot she was!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

IVY - I had to blink twice to confirm how hot she was!

First time poster, long time lurker (with no account, until now )

Pretty new to the punting scene. I usually go to another shop near my area (south), but I had some errands to run today and I was reading about this place and from all the positive reviews, decided to give it a try.
    Initially, I was set on LALA, usually a boobs man, so I made a booking for her. But when I got to the door, and was shown to waiting room. The guy (who I assume is Roger) told me to check out the other girl, cause he knows i'll like her. In pops Ivy, and my eyes popped! What the! She looks like your everyday sexy club girl, mid 20's I'd say. Had a peek at Lala too, but I must say, Ivy caught my attention. And so I was sold. Gave Roger the money for 30 minutes with Ivy the stunning beauty.

It was her first day on the job so she was nervous. I'm a gentle fellow so I came in easy. Talked a little bit and off we go. I'm not a kissing type guy so I skipped that and just appreciated her body. I wouldn't say she's stick thin but she is slim. Nice ass to grab. Boobs not so much, but very perky nipples. I'd say maybe A or B cup boobs (Yeah.. I really would've preferred LALA's awesome boobs but Ivy's face sold me).

Had a bit of CBJ and then on with the main event. She was very tight. I mean, very. Almost blew within the first minute! Had to slow it down. Told her to go on top and she saddled me pretty well for the remainder of the time. She was also very wet btw. I don't know if it was the lube but I didn't see her reach for it once the whole time, so unless shes a very skilled ninja, it was nice and wet down there!

Face: 9/10
    Body: 8/10
    CBJ: 6/10
    Sex: 7/10

Happy punting guys! Gotta really try LALA next time. Hopefully no other girl stops me next time! ahah

Banned
    Thanks bro sven for your after report of ivy

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

u may use it on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Quote Originally Posted by sven1201 View Post
    First time poster, long time lurker (with no account, until now )

Pretty new to the punting scene. I usually go to another shop near my area (south), but I had some errands to run today and I was reading about this place and from all the positive reviews, decided to give it a try.
    Initially, I was set on LALA, usually a boobs man, so I made a booking for her. But when I got to the door, and was shown to waiting room. The guy (who I assume is Roger) told me to check out the other girl, cause he knows i'll like her. In pops Ivy, and my eyes popped! What the! She looks like your everyday sexy club girl, mid 20's I'd say. Had a peek at Lala too, but I must say, Ivy caught my attention. And so I was sold. Gave Roger the money for 30 minutes with Ivy the stunning beauty.

It was her first day on the job so she was nervous. I'm a gentle fellow so I came in easy. Talked a little bit and off we go. I'm not a kissing type guy so I skipped that and just appreciated her body. I wouldn't say she's stick thin but she is slim. Nice ass to grab. Boobs not so much, but very perky nipples. I'd say maybe A or B cup boobs (Yeah.. I really would've preferred LALA's awesome boobs but Ivy's face sold me).

Had a bit of CBJ and then on with the main event. She was very tight. I mean, very. Almost blew within the first minute! Had to slow it down. Told her to go on top and she saddled me pretty well for the remainder of the time. She was also very wet btw. I don't know if it was the lube but I didn't see her reach for it once the whole time, so unless shes a very skilled ninja, it was nice and wet down there!

Face: 9/10
    Body: 8/10
    CBJ: 6/10
    Sex: 7/10

Happy punting guys! Gotta really try LALA next time. Hopefully no other girl stops me next time! ahah
    Good report bro ! Just not sure how blinking twice can make a girl look hotter !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Svens report got me interested in a trip to Rogers new shop to try some HK honeypot.
    Made a booking for her last slot tonight and headed off into the cold and rain.

Quick intro and could see that she was attractive, but not the supermodel type, more like a sexy young accountant or office worker.
    I wouldn't say she is slim at all, in fact probably right on my acceptable limit - I could lift her, but not for too long. Take a guess at ~53kg or so.

The session was enjoyable for me, nice personality and tried her best to please even though it was at the end of her shift.
    Pretty good covered BJ and happy to try a few positions (on the rock hard bed!).
    Was def more GFE than PSE, and her inexperience was an unusual plus as I could feel her quiver as she let go of some of her inhibitions.

Give her a try if you are in the area, but don't drive halfway across Sydney in the rain for her.