Thread: Snow - 7 heaven

Snow - 7 heaven

Dear all friends punter,
    I start this AR few days ago and I didn't mean to post it but for whatever reason it went online. Sorry about that.
    So, so, so... where to start.

Last Friday, I was so sick of this rain I decided to go for Snow.
    I didn't know what to expect so I booked her for 30minutes, big mistake, I should have booked her for the rest of the night.

Snow is very attractive looking girl. She is has beautiful eyes, big but still in a almond shape.
    I was not sure if she was only Chinese, she could be a mix of Chinese X South America.

She has a very soft and quite pale skin.

Her boobs are just terrific, all natural D, soft and sensitive. Love it. I prefer enhanced boobs because I like them very firm but I have to say she has a great pair.

Walking in the room 7 was like going to heaven. I just love this room, I don't no really why.
    Anyway, after being warmed by Snow and her beauty we started to kiss, she is a great kisser not like Jasmin (AR to come just after this one) but she makes you feel very good.
    The shower was body to body style, with a lot of kisses and a lot BBBJ.

She got skills and passion!

After a quick dry, hop on the bed and we start BBBJ, DATY, 69.
    She put me on my back, grab my legs and put them up while she was sucking me. At this stage I was not sure was she was going to do...
    She couldn't stop sucking, licking my balls and eventually she went even lower and start riming, wow so good, I start to stare at the ceiling, with the red light and the crazy painting it was like being on acid. I felt so good.

It was so good, in 30 minutes she made me come twice. Which is unusual, also I have to say that before I went there I didn't masturbate for 2 weeks. Don't need to tell you that the first load went all over, I don't why but it good for your ego sometimes

My mind is going all over the place just to think of her.
    I don't have regular girls, I never go to see a girl twice even if I had a very good time, I like to change. But this Snow got me. I will see her again.

Sorry guys for the "all over the place" AR, I hope it make sense and you guys have an idea of how beautiful the girl is.

Thanks Ginza, thanks Snow,

Cheers all,
    noubroz

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow twice in 30 minutes? Imagine what will happen if you did book her for the rest of the night

Banned
    Another nice review noubroz.

Yeah, two shots in 30mins speaks volumes for the shop and the girls. At any other parlour, a 30min session is implied as a one shot deal, once you blow you're lucky to get a light rub before being hustled into the shower.

That's the Snow effect! she will make you come even if you don't want to
    Also as I said I didn't masturbate for 2 weeks before seeing Snow, I had a lot to give
    Girls from other shops have some many rules, cum only once in 30 minutes session, not on me, blah blah...
    None of this kind of behaviour with the Ginza Girls, la crème de la crème only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow.. thought I had a pretty good 1/2 hour session with Snow, yours look like it was even better!

Snow is really magical, she really got me too
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    Hmm... by looking at the roster, I hope Snow will take a break sometime. It looks like she has been on for quite a while with no break at all. everyday for 7-8 hours and 12 hours tomorrow, she must be tired, then the service will not be the same any more. I hope she will take care of herself.