before I say this, please note that these opinions are based on my own experience, and all ratings are based on my interests and preferences, this was my experience, it was not yours and while I did not have the best of times in this instance, that doesn't mean you will as well. Dreaming Paradise is in my opinion is the best shop in all of Sydney.

I was reading online some time ago about how with proper technique, you can get your prostate massaged to the point where your entire body feels like it is cumming, and you can't even string together a sentence. this became a experience I wished to have, and after a few times where it didn't happen I pretty much gave up.

until I read a review for Mimi at DPM. I thought "what the hell" and decided to try again, DPM is one of the best in sydney. seriously it is my goto place for punting. I arrived and payed, I made a rookie mistake and didn't discuss things with the lady in question until well into the session and I know I know, I pay the shop for the time and the lady for the service. but this was my first punt in over a year, still though.

Mimi does a very good massage, I had hurt my shoulder at work this morning and her firm yet soothing hands worked wonders.
it was at what felt like the half way point I asked if I should turn over and it was at this point I forgot to arrange services other than the massage. I began asking about the prostate massage and she didn't understand, she had to get someone to help translate and couldn't grasp what I was saying. I asked her what I wanted and she didn't seem to understand. which is odd considering I was told how I was told that she did prostate massages. anyhow part way in it seems that this was ending up my all my other attempts. mildly let down I asked if she could continue with the HJ, this continues for a while when I noticed I wasn't getting any closer to climax. after trying for a further 5 minutes after my time had run out, I left, Mimi sounded as if she was angry at me because of this, trust me I wanted to get off, why would I be there if I didn't. While I'm sure Mimi does an excellent service (seriously read some of her reviews) I was unable to experience her delights fully, perhaps it is me, but I hope to punt another day.

and as for rating

Face: 9/10
Body 9/10
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10

total :8.25

thanks for reading and have a nice day