Thread: Mimi @DPM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mimi @DPM

before I say this, please note that these opinions are based on my own experience, and all ratings are based on my interests and preferences, this was my experience, it was not yours and while I did not have the best of times in this instance, that doesn't mean you will as well. Dreaming Paradise is in my opinion is the best shop in all of Sydney.

I was reading online some time ago about how with proper technique, you can get your prostate massaged to the point where your entire body feels like it is cumming, and you can't even string together a sentence. this became a experience I wished to have, and after a few times where it didn't happen I pretty much gave up.

until I read a review for Mimi at DPM. I thought "what the hell" and decided to try again, DPM is one of the best in sydney. seriously it is my goto place for punting. I arrived and payed, I made a rookie mistake and didn't discuss things with the lady in question until well into the session and I know I know, I pay the shop for the time and the lady for the service. but this was my first punt in over a year, still though.

Mimi does a very good massage, I had hurt my shoulder at work this morning and her firm yet soothing hands worked wonders.
    it was at what felt like the half way point I asked if I should turn over and it was at this point I forgot to arrange services other than the massage. I began asking about the prostate massage and she didn't understand, she had to get someone to help translate and couldn't grasp what I was saying. I asked her what I wanted and she didn't seem to understand. which is odd considering I was told how I was told that she did prostate massages. anyhow part way in it seems that this was ending up my all my other attempts. mildly let down I asked if she could continue with the HJ, this continues for a while when I noticed I wasn't getting any closer to climax. after trying for a further 5 minutes after my time had run out, I left, Mimi sounded as if she was angry at me because of this, trust me I wanted to get off, why would I be there if I didn't. While I'm sure Mimi does an excellent service (seriously read some of her reviews) I was unable to experience her delights fully, perhaps it is me, but I hope to punt another day.

and as for rating

Face: 9/10
    Body 9/10
    Massage: 7/10
    HJ: 8/10

total :8.25

thanks for reading and have a nice day

Thanks for sharing brother. Sorry to hear that you didn't have a happy ending!

If you are interested in prostate massage, you can try these MLs next time:

Lisa @ Stanmore

Candy @ QVB

Eva @ shop 9, 741 George St

Amy @ 316 Central

As for your session with Mimi, misunderstanding and language barrier is hard to overcome sometimes.

As a matter of fact, if you didn't say anything at all and let Mimi do her usual routine on your body, her hands will be rimming you at some stage, and if you show her you like it, she will give you more and go deeper..........

But that is a different story for another day.

I think I better make sure Mimi learns the word Prostate for future reference too.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For all the other guys out there, be prepared. Find out on the net what the Chinese interpretation is (or does she speak Japanese) or find a video and showher

The rimming is basically standard with Mimi lol

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    The rimming is basically standard with Mimi lol
    You do have plenty of choices though!!

Yes,
    No,
    Just a little bit
    Give me more
    Just one finger please
    More fingers
    Softly softly please
    harder please
    Just in a little bit, not too deep OK.
    Yes, yes, yes, deeper, please

Your service standard will be made to order, IMHO............lol

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjklm View Post
    before I say this, please note that these opinions are based on my own experience, and all ratings are based on my interests and preferences, this was my experience, it was not yours and while I did not have the best of times in this instance, that doesn't mean you will as well. Dreaming Paradise is in my opinion is the best shop in all of Sydney.

I was reading online some time ago about how with proper technique, you can get your prostate massaged to the point where your entire body feels like it is cumming, and you can't even string together a sentence. this became a experience I wished to have, and after a few times where it didn't happen I pretty much gave up.

until I read a review for Mimi at DPM. I thought "what the hell" and decided to try again, DPM is one of the best in sydney. seriously it is my goto place for punting. I arrived and payed, I made a rookie mistake and didn't discuss things with the lady in question until well into the session and I know I know, I pay the shop for the time and the lady for the service. but this was my first punt in over a year, still though.

Mimi does a very good massage, I had hurt my shoulder at work this morning and her firm yet soothing hands worked wonders.
    it was at what felt like the half way point I asked if I should turn over and it was at this point I forgot to arrange services other than the massage. I began asking about the prostate massage and she didn't understand, she had to get someone to help translate and couldn't grasp what I was saying. I asked her what I wanted and she didn't seem to understand. which is odd considering I was told how I was told that she did prostate massages. anyhow part way in it seems that this was ending up my all my other attempts. mildly let down I asked if she could continue with the HJ, this continues for a while when I noticed I wasn't getting any closer to climax. after trying for a further 5 minutes after my time had run out, I left, Mimi sounded as if she was angry at me because of this, trust me I wanted to get off, why would I be there if I didn't. While I'm sure Mimi does an excellent service (seriously read some of her reviews) I was unable to experience her delights fully, perhaps it is me, but I hope to punt another day.

and as for rating

Face: 9/10
    Body 9/10
    Massage: 7/10
    HJ: 8/10

total :8.25

thanks for reading and have a nice day
    you're better off using your hands and fingers to demonstrate what it is that you want... in any language barrier... don't worry about the technical terms for it... just show the lady where you would like to be massaged... and so on... by the way, in which review did you read that she offered prostate massages? just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    you're better off using your hands and fingers to demonstrate what it is that you want... in any language barrier... don't worry about the technical terms for it... just show the lady where you would like to be massaged... and so on... by the way, in which review did you read that she offered prostate massages? just curious...
    That would be from my original review on Mimi!

I even set a tag for the thread

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    The poor fella sticks his own figure up his ass and feels for his prostate. The job is half done by then. No need for anyone else to be there !!!