Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VICTORIA : Euphoria, Bliss, eXXXhilaration, eXXXstacy !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

VICTORIA : Euphoria, Bliss, eXXXhilaration, eXXXstacy !!

As if it wasn't bad enough that Ginza had all these hot Japanese girls, not to mention the Singaporean and Malay ones, then it was Thai ones, and now they are bringing in Chinese ones ; I saw Bebe, Snow, and Victoria all in one week! I have been like a kid a Toys R us!

I have already done an AR on Bebe, and I will get around to doing one on Snow, but let me try and concentrate on Victoria for a while.

Victoria is a total sexpot, sex on a stick, she just oozes sex. She is not the youngest girl at Ginza, or the most beautiful, but she is pretty close to the sexiest.
    Beautiful face, very long hair, big beautiful eyes, and very full lips you could kiss all day and night!

And then there's the body! You can't really fault it; slim and toned but with a perfect set of C or maybe D cup tits, perfect tanned skin that's so soft and silky, great little arse, and toned tummy and hips.

And as if that's not enough, then there's the personality; really foxxxy, and playful, and friendly, and with a touch of class. I really like the girls - they are so cute - but sometimes you want a woman! It's not an age thing - she is only around mid 20s at the most I think, but like Jasmin she just oozes feminine sexuality. She is a full frontal assault on your pheromones!
    As soon as I saw her I thought "Fuck, I so need to fuck you!"

Once we got through the "formalities" of undressing, showering etc (I say "formalities" in quotation marks because with a girl like Victoria, they are far from formal - there was a lot of flirting, and groping and kissing involved - to say the least).

It was pretty clear to me she is more of a PSE girl ( I would say 70% PSE 30% GFE) so once we were on the bed I let her take control and give me her best shot - and fuck its a damn good best shot!

Her catbath and BBBJ are pretty fucking amazing - the new girls just rush into sucking your cock, but Victoria is an experienced professional and teases and teases and teases until you are begging her to take you in her mouth - and when she does, it's heaven - Fantastic BBBJ!

I couldn't resist going down on her smooth shaved pussy and she really got off on the DATY - her pussy is perfect! I have no idea what that even means - perfection is a mystery!

She then asked me what I wanted her to do and I got her to suck me off some more, until I was just about to explode again, and then got her to mount me for some cowgirl. Getting inside Victoria's pussy is a bucket list event - she is tight, but she can take a deep pounding.

We went crazy in cowgirl, I flipped her over for mish, then moved into sideways, then into doggie, and then horizontal doggie, staying inside her the whole time, and we just went for it until I came, and then we locked lips and clenched hands until I attained some level of consciousness and pulled out. And then we just locked bodies and held and kissed and talked until my heart rate got down to a safe level.

Victoria is a special girl. She is more PSE than GFE but like Cassie she is the sort of girl who can instinctively tune in to what you want and will respond to how you approach her. If you want a full on PSE session from her she will give it to you, if you want a GFE session she will give it to you, and if like me you want a bit of both she will give you that too.

Victoria is one of the best girls in Sydney right now for sure!

I don't like to make comparisons but since the issue has been raised elsewhere I have to say something. Victoria and Snow are totally different girls and both absolutely top class. I would rate both of them 9.5. And then of course there's the 3rd new Chinese girl Bebe who I would also rate 9.5. I am not being PC or diplomatic here; I honestly can't separate them.

Maybe I will have to see them all again and see if one can score a 9.75 .

If you can conjure up the time and money and energy, I would strongly recommend you see all 3 girls and decide for yourself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR. Is this your 3rd time with Victoria? I recall you did a back to back booking with her when she first started.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Had a session with her today......#FML she is amazing.

The rooter seal of approval is good enough for me! I've been finding that in Australia its super hard to get Chinese WGs who offer a really compelling PSE, most of them - at least in my experience - focus and excel in the GFE stuff. So this is more good news for when I trek down to Sydney!

As always, really detailed compelling and thorough AR, well done!
    TB

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    following in rooters footsteps is difficult when ur time and cash short.... the number if girls he's laid waste too is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    following in rooters footsteps is difficult when ur time and cash short.... the number if girls he's laid waste too is astounding.
    haha! "laid waste to" is not quite how I would put it but I get your point - I do see a lot of girls.
    Some have "laid waste" to me in the nicest possible way (not to mention my bank balance!).
    All good fun!
    I am actually only 2 girls away from seeing every single Ginza girl!
    I will have to celebrate that milestone in style!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Rooter can you say who the lucky 2 girls might be......

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Rooter can you say who the lucky 2 girls might be......
    lucky??? Surely you mean unlucky

Anyway, not telling

I will say that it will be only 1 girl to go by close of business today!

But I have been this tantalizingly close to a clean sweep before, and then Wilson brings in 5 new babes and then I'm back where I started!!

Wilson brings in 5 new babes and then I'm back where I started!!

tell me about it.....!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am actually only 2 girls away from seeing every single Ginza girl!
    I will have to celebrate that milestone in style!
    Perfect time for a double!! :-P

*thousands of punters standing in Goodlet Lane with placards of support* Go Rooter Go! Go Rooter Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    *thousands of punters standing in Goodlet Lane with placards of support* Go Rooter Go! Go Rooter Go!
    Haha!! Is that what all the noise was I could her coming from outside ?
    Just did the new J girl ! ONE MORE TO GO !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thought I'd chime in with my thoughts on Vic. I won't go over what rooter has already said, but the best way I can describe her is as reminding me of cassie, only more innocent. Her body is a touch more slender than cassie, and boobs are natural and very soft. Even looks in the face are similar, but when it comes down to business, I found vic to be gentle, needs some direction, soft bbbj and very teasing like rooter said. Cassie is more throw you down and go to work. I'd be interested to hear how others found vic. Nice girl and would see her again. 7.5 would be a fair rating. Not a mind blowing 8 or above.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanhunt View Post
    Thought I'd chime in with my thoughts on Vic. I won't go over what rooter has already said, but the best way I can describe her is as reminding me of cassie, only more innocent. Her body is a touch more slender than cassie, and boobs are natural and very soft. Even looks in the face are similar, but when it comes down to business, I found vic to be gentle, needs some direction, soft bbbj and very teasing like rooter said. Cassie is more throw you down and go to work. I'd be interested to hear how others found vic. Nice girl and would see her again. 7.5 would be a fair rating. Not a mind blowing 8 or above.
    Interesting ... clearly you don't rate Victoria as highly as Gucci and I do, which is fair enough.
    Its always a combination of ymmv, your own preferences and expectations, how the girl is feeling at the time, your own mood at the time, how you and the girl connect etc. Its punting!
    I maintain that Victoria is a 9 to 9.5 experience but that's just my view ... lets see how it pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethanhunt View Post
    I found vic to be gentle, needs some direction, soft bbbj and very teasing like rooter said. Cassie is more throw you down and go to work. I'd be interested to hear how others found vic. Nice girl and would see her again. 7.5 would be a fair rating. Not a mind blowing 8 or above.
    Sitting at home watching the history of the Tour de'France on this rainy night after reading your experience I sit and think did bro Richard Le Rod ever see the Tour and I weep that you weren't able to enjoy her as I did.

Wow! I walked out of my first session with bruises and love bites all over my neck and body she gave me the hardest of hardcore services with minimal guidance, then I desperately tried to scoop up any available spots open after my session but she had already been booked out on her 1st day, my exact words to Wilson were: "if anyone drops their booking, let me know I'll be here in 10minutes"

Then on my 2nd session I made it a 2hour booking with a spa added in for some amazing soapy bubble time. I'm with you bro Rooter 9.5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    lucky??? Surely you mean unlucky

Anyway, not telling

I will say that it will be only 1 girl to go by close of business today!

But I have been this tantalizingly close to a clean sweep before, and then Wilson brings in 5 new babes and then I'm back where I started!!
    That's quite a feat! Is that including girls like Aki who may still be coming back, or just the girls that are definitely still around?
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

That's quite a feat! Is that including girls like Aki who may still be coming back

I wonder if Aki still has my Boxing Kangaroo !!!!
    You know- the one with the bright blue shorts- in my post....

PS.. Eugene was soo cute
    unfortunatley not as cute as Aki !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report, book her last week and the experience is exceptional

Junior Member(有D料到)

Wow

Had the pleasure of meeting Victoria today for 2 hours including the Spa

She has a beautiful face, a wonderful slim and curvy body, and a great ass.

Let's just say that she was went above and beyond. She truly is very service orientated, and did 'everything' I desired.

She has very nice thick lips, and an nice thick tongue that is not afraid to go anywhere.

By the end of our session, her juices were all over the bed.

Fuck.. I wanna go back now..

All I can say is WOW..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowz View Post
    Had the pleasure of meeting Victoria today for 2 hours including the Spa

She has a beautiful face, a wonderful slim and curvy body, and a great ass.

Let's just say that she was went above and beyond. She truly is very service orientated, and did 'everything' I desired.

She has very nice thick lips, and an nice thick tongue that is not afraid to go anywhere.

By the end of our session, her juices were all over the bed.

Fuck.. I wanna go back now..

All I can say is WOW..

bro jbrowz, u said so much with so few words, i have been wash-rinse-repeat with 1 magnetic coriander flower but this thread will make me break the cycle. She is in my head as a must see next week. Good-one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast