Thread: the scene of b2b seems deminishing in this forum

Junior Member(有D料到)

the scene of b2b seems deminishing in this forum

there hasnt been many AR or ads on b2b shops such as romeo,juliet,midas,masstige and any other b2b shops
    and i thought the quality of b2b shops nowadays have gone down to the state where no one is frequenting those shops anymore and are more on FS and the usual massage shop
    but.. yesterday i decided to go for a b2b with a friend of mine who introduced me to all this
    and god it took us almost 3-4 hours of waiting time and venturing from 1 place to another to actually get a girl
    damn those shops are all busy as hell and yet i havent seen a lot of review on b2b shops
    anyone can chip in on why ???? im just curious

Banned
    My experience this year is that they've all upped their game, so guys might be keeping quiet about getting extras .... I've held back on doing a report of a regular for that very reason, sorry lads!

BlueBirdDuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    My experience this year is that they've all upped their game, so guys might be keeping quiet about getting extras .... I've held back on doing a report of a regular for that very reason, sorry lads!
    Mileage always varies per punter. My experience has been the opposite. I get much better VFM going to FS shops (the girls of which CAN give you erotic massages as well, duh?!). And then some. I postulate that this may be the case with the rooting public at the moment.

But I agree that some people will have a tendency to withhold reports on their 'special girls'.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the review is just too less to none in this forum i guess
    that's why i brought it up :P
    im just curious hahahaha
    cause in one of the shops i have to wait for like almost an hour and they come to me and say u have to wait for another 30 min again cause we dont have any girls yet..
    i was like whattttttt.........

Quote Originally Posted by fatpork View Post
    the review is just too less to none in this forum i guess
    that's why i brought it up :P
    im just curious hahahaha
    cause in one of the shops i have to wait for like almost an hour and they come to me and say u have to wait for another 30 min again cause we dont have any girls yet..
    i was like whattttttt.........
    Why don't you take the lead and post some reports ? I'm sure others will follow !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Just visited Babylon today, very pleasant experience but probably will never go back there, the shower area is weird. Any guys been to Masstige? I wanna try there next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by etsuna View Post
    Just visited Babylon today, very pleasant experience but probably will never go back there, the shower area is weird. Any guys been to Masstige? I wanna try there next week.
    as i mention above in my adventure going through all the b2b shops
    i did go to masstige and i have to say the place is so nice and beautiful
    if only it wasnt that busy that day when i went there but seen a couple of great girls
    i think Amy ( great face and great figure and she looks like kang sora ).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fatpork View Post
    as i mention above in my adventure going through all the b2b shops
    i did go to masstige and i have to say the place is so nice and beautiful
    if only it wasnt that busy that day when i went there but seen a couple of great girls
    i think Amy ( great face and great figure and she looks like kang sora ).
    I find that the services is great but not surprising, every time I went there and the 'formula' is the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd suggest the price you might pay for b2b is roughly the same as fs.

If I had to choose between Babylon or ginza I would probably take ginza, and I think 9/10 brothers will think the same.

Almost need a poll to check this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I think the reason is b2b shops are relatively too expensive for what they offer. If u wanted fs for example theres great shops like ginza and 5 star and if u want cheap massage where the massage quality is better then theres heaps as well.
    I thinl b2b places like romeos or midas need to justify their higher price.... And squeezing a bit of milk juice while rubbing her tits just aint good enough anymore

Different strokes for different folks, the Korean massage places are still busy, so there's obviously a happy customer base.

Just don't forget that you're guaranteed at least a CBJ at those places too. If you go to one of the cheaper massage places, by the time you negotiate which extras you may or may not get, you might not be that much better off ....

So the lure of the KB2B places for me is that you know what you're getting service-wise, even if the delivery of those services can be hit & miss. You'll get a naked hot young girl, you'll shower together in VERY comfortable surrounds, massage, bodyslide, CBJ, HJ and some pussy play. I'll pay extra for that over a clothed massage plus HJ without showers any day.

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    I'd
    suggest the price you might pay for b2b is roughly the same as fs.

If I had to choose between Babylon or ginza I would probably take ginza, and I think 9/10 brothers will think the same.

Almost need a poll to check this.
    I think the key difference is the massage part.

All along, my top priority is the part I massage as I needed that ! (Big tits is actually a secondary requirement despite what you guys may think!)

I am very lucky these days that my back is not playing up that such so I could settle for some younger girls with large breasts who may not massage as good as the top 4 or 5 MLs !

So my weekly spend is the $60+$50=$110 for one hr massage plus nude HJ

If you compare that with one hr Kb2b or one hr FS, the RnT is still a lot more affordable!

And also, my problem is, if I go FS, i will still need to go for a massage !

If I go RnT I could be happy until the following week!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Banned
    I'm with Punter Poontang, the thing I like is that there is a default minimum standard guaranteed at these places that is at least everything I'm after. I much prefer that to know the girl is hot and will do x for x amount, the cheaper massage shops aren't that much cheaper when you get close to that level of service and is too hit and miss for me.

I find these days I'm more satisfied when leaving a Kb2b massage then most FS experiences. If I happen to get that little but more from a regular ML I makes it even better for me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    So my weekly spend is the $60+$50=$110 for one hr massage plus nude HJ

If you compare that with one hr Kb2b or one hr FS, the RnT is still a lot more affordable!
    So leaving aside your legitimate massage needs, it's not THAT big a difference. The KB2B places are all about the part 2, so for $125-$130 you can have 45 mins with a lesser actual massage, but a lot more hands-on fun with the girl, and at least a CBJ finish.

No-one's "right", it's all about personal preferences, different strokes (literally!) for different folks and all that .... just thank christ for the first world problem of deciding between all these options. :-P

Banned
    The reasons that these type of places dont figure that prominently is that they are not advertisers here, therefore are not bombarding the different forums with multiple posts that could be all compiled into a simple roster.....Some actually have rosters but deem it necessary to stuff up genuine reviews by pushing them further down the rung of the boards.

The Thai B2B shops are by far and away the best, and even better if you find a good girl, and that isnt hard to do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I used to get my body slides at a Thai shop near Hurstville, always had pretty young girls on that speak good enough English. Brothers in the know will know which shop I'm talking about, I haven't been to this shop in a long time since it burnt down due to threats from organised crime.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    The reasons that these type of places dont figure that prominently is that they are not advertisers here, therefore are not bombarding the different forums with multiple posts that could be all compiled into a simple roster.....Some actually have rosters but deem it necessary to stuff up genuine reviews by pushing them further down the rung of the boards.

The Thai B2B shops are by far and away the best, and even better if you find a good girl, and that isnt hard to do.
    i have experienced bot thai and korean b2b but i have to say i love kb2b more

Banned
    The premium charged by the KB2B shops is for few a reasons and these are just 2 of them.
    Firstly, you get to see a lineup of sometimes 7-8 girls and on most days more than half are hot. There is generally no lineup and not as much choice at your average RNT shop but of course there are a lot more RNT shops so you do have plenty of choices just not all in the same shop.
    Secondly, the facilities are well managed, clean, comfortable and spacious. You have your own shower in the room, plenty of clean towels, and a nice massage table. You will never get these facilities at a RNT shop, sure a few have showers but definitely not a separate one in your own room.

Every punter has their own preference and budget and in the end it comes down to what you are after, but personally I'm happier when paying the premium for the faciilties and service offered by the KB2B shops.

Of course paying a premium doesn't guarantee good service from the ML every time but at least you know the facilities are going to be good every time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    I used to get my body slides at a Thai shop near Hurstville, always had pretty young girls on that speak good enough English. Brothers in the know will know which shop I'm talking about, I haven't been to this shop in a long time since it burnt down due to threats from organised crime.
    I know which shop your referring to gweilo and I too was very regular there, and to be honest I had some of my best ever sessions here and I still see 2 of the girls from this shop today. However your comment regarding organised crime is about as close to the truth as me living in an igloo on the north pole. The boss setup a new shop not far from here so if true, you would think that organised crime would have followed her there. Not to sure where you get your info from!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    I know which shop your referring to gweilo and I too was very regular there, and to be honest I had some of my best ever sessions here and I still see 2 of the girls from this shop today. However your comment regarding organised crime is about as close to the truth as me living in an igloo on the north pole. The boss setup a new shop not far from here so if true, you would think that organised crime would have followed her there. Not to sure where you get your info from!
    Ok let's not get dramatic with long winded analogies. I know what I know because I talk to people in the know, I'm not a professor of massage shops like ahlungor but this is what I have been told by my friends. I take everything they say with a grain of salt and so should the rest of the forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GWEILO View Post
    Ok let's not get dramatic with long winded analogies. I know what I know because I talk to people in the know, I'm not a professor of massage shops like ahlungor but this is what I have been told by my friends. I take everything they say with a grain of salt and so should the rest of the forum.
    Fair comment and I have respected your status in the forum over the years and I will continue to do so. My source however is one of those super ass blaster chilli ones that dont get any hotter, and I trust them. I did see another posting regarding organised crime and bikie links when it happened and I was rushed to hospital with a severe case of laughter.

Anyway that is all ancient history now and we are going down the track of my pet hate....getting off the topic....so for the sake of keeping my membership here (and I know I am on thin ice) we should put this particular discussion to bed.