Thread: Great new premises and Saki!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great new premises and Saki!

First visit to new premises. Was in room 1. The round bed and mirror ceiling reminded me of a room in Manilla in 1980! - I know I should get out more often!

Saki was great. Not for big boob lovers more an A than a B Cup. Really nice, friendly, responsive. Seemed to quite enjoy DATY and gave great BBJ.
    Said she enjoyed the play and asked if I did! Nice touch. For me a GFE not PSE and a concern for my enjoyment.

I left with about 10 minutes of the hour to go and as I was walking (floating on cloud nine) down Elizabeth St I get a call from Wilson. "Was I happy? Did I leave early because of some service problem?". I assured him that she was perfect for me and I'll definitely see her again.

So Ginza, great rooms, great service and has to one of the better places to go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post

I left with about 10 minutes of the hour to go and as I was walking (floating on cloud nine) down Elizabeth St I get a call from Wilson. "Was I happy? Did I leave early because of some service problem?". I assured him that she was perfect for me and I'll definitely see her again.
    The same thing happened to me with my session with Jessica except I walked out 15 minutes early..... I was truly "dazed and confused"

Thanks for sharing your AR.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    don't think my session with her was short. normally when I book I end up going in 20 min late anyway.

Banned
    Live report from Ginza, just saw this girl presented to another lad (waiting for a booking) and she's hot!! Quite tall and really pretty .... added to list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Yes agent Poontang keep up the good work....
    Btw add her to my list too.