Thread: A Queensland PM is back at the Lodge !

A Queensland PM is back at the Lodge !

The price Kevin Rudd has to pay to get back the top job, gave up Origin Game 2 and win the ballot in the party room!

Just like to see the reaction from the Queensland brothers, are you guys all behind him because he is from Brisbane or you vote with your own mind??

Just curious !!

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

A Queensland PM is back at the Lodge !

As a Queenslander I there is some pride in the fact that Qld kicked NSW ass at the origin on Wednesday night and that KRudd ousted the worst PM in Australian history but seriously
    this guy was ousted by his fellow Labor party members because they had no confidence in his leadership they put a carrot in his place that completely screwed this nation over and now they have gone back to the incompetence that they ousted because he is more popular with the people. what a joke the labor party is making of Australian politics for the world to see. Bring on big Clive I say If the country was to be run as well as this bloke can run his own companies that would have to be an improvement on any of the other clowns that have put their hands up to do the job I think.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Vote for policies that the parties bring out not the people I say

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am a Queenslander living in Sydney and I hate the cunt...not as much as I hate Gillard...but he is all ego and full of shit.I always knew he was a bullshitter when he said he was a poor farm boy from Nambour made good.The cunt went to Ashgrove Marist Brothers for fuck sake!!!...no poor farm boy can do that.My mates 2 boys went to Ashgrove Marist and he is still paying off their school fees....12 years after the youngest left.Anyway Rudd won't be PM for too much longer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting turnaround, look forwards to see his new policy can benefit the economy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The better the economic, the more money we could punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I am a Queenslander living in Sydney and I hate the cunt...not as much as I hate Gillard...but he is all ego and full of shit.I always knew he was a bullshitter when he said he was a poor farm boy from Nambour made good.The cunt went to Ashgrove Marist Brothers for fuck sake!!!...no poor farm boy can do that.My mates 2 boys went to Ashgrove Marist and he is still paying off their school fees....12 years after the youngest left.Anyway Rudd won't be PM for too much longer.
    I'm glad some one can see him for what he is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm only pleased that he got to do to her what she did to him.

Am hoping that he doesn't find a sudden wave of support from the public and gets re-elected. I'm not a fan of Tony either, but I have more faith in his party.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll be voting for whichever party I think will be of most benefit to me, not just because of where they come from.

I can't see the change in leadership changing the outcome of the election, but I think Labor will get more votes under Rudd than Gillard. Either way, the common Aussie gets screwed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard something on the radio today that sums it up perfectly....

"Prime Ministers are like condoms....they should never be used twice"......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    i plan to vote for K rudd. Who better to look after punters than a man who is part Chinese hehe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    i plan to vote for K rudd. Who better to look after punters than a man who is part Chinese hehe.
    Kevin Rudd is about as Chinese as George W Bush or Barack Obama.....good luck to the cunt for being able to speak Mandarin...I wish I could!...but he is a fake and a flake.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Kevin Rudd is about as Chinese as George W Bush or Barack Obama.....good luck to the cunt for being able to speak Mandarin...I wish I could!...but he is a fake and a flake.
    That may be so, but Abbott is bloody unelectable. Who the heck let that guy run the party. I would vote Turnbull but never that idiot. Damn the Lib powerbrokers for making me vote Krudd.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tony is unelectable

Quote Originally Posted by gitl View Post
    That may be so, but Abbott is bloody unelectable. Who the heck let that guy run the party. I would vote Turnbull but never that idiot. Damn the Lib powerbrokers for making me vote Krudd.
    Interesting how people take what our media dishes out as the truth. Tony Abbott has been put down by journalists who have no idea what they are talking about. Nearly every story in newspapers and on TV is slanted the way they want you to think. Listen to the man talk. He is more prime minister material that Rudd has in his little finger.

Rudd is a cranky egotist who can have a very pleasant persona when it suits. Labor is the problem. They need time in opposition to learn their mistakes. Saying Tony is unelectable is just paraphrasing the media and labour party We have done hard time under labour and a vote for Kevin will just keep it up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pic2009 View Post
    Interesting how people take what our media dishes out as the truth. Tony Abbott has been put down by journalists who have no idea what they are talking about. Nearly every story in newspapers and on TV is slanted the way they want you to think. Listen to the man talk. He is more prime minister material that Rudd has in his little finger.

Rudd is a cranky egotist who can have a very pleasant persona when it suits. Labor is the problem. They need time in opposition to learn their mistakes. Saying Tony is unelectable is just paraphrasing the media and labour party We have done hard time under labour and a vote for Kevin will just keep it up.
    Not sure where you have been but the press have been giving Abbott a pretty good time for quite a while now.
    Rudd sounds more like PM material to all the people that were polled recently ...
    I wonder if there will be some leadership debates leading up to the election ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hank for P.M

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    Hank for P.M
    Hahahaha Thanks I needed the laugh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wally2 View Post
    Hank for P.M
    Surely he won't have the time for this job with his duties as our moderator... he would have to divide himself in two in order to fill both roles. I guess that's lucky he already has his alter ego Mick Aussie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am a Queenslander living in Sydney and I hate the cunt...not as much as I hate Gillard...but he is all ego and full of shit. +1

He reminds me of guys you interview for a job.... there great at talking about how they do the job but when its time to actually do the work their shite