Thread: Bibi 647 Elizabeth St Waterloo

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Bibi 647 Elizabeth St Waterloo

Person's Name : Bibi

Establishment : 647 Elizabeth St

Date of Visit : Thursday 27th June 2013

Hours of Business : 10 am till late or is it 24 hrs?

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8, attractive face, natural B cup titties, very soft skin, tatt on her lower tummy.

Pussy: Fully shaved pussy and lips.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Bibi came into the room wearing a very alluring outfit that resembled something out of a raunchy version of “Sound of Music”. It was a white frilly little skirt and a white scrunchy bra halter top. We could have been skipping across the fields of green but in fact she was stripping of and getting naked. Bibi is a super friendly girl, very affectionate and was right into a very close cuddle. This evolved into a very long DFK kiss. No holding back here - she is a super kisser. Bit of tease here and there but very enjoyable. I ran my hands over her naked body and delighted in her soft sooth skin. Probing fingers between her legs a found a super smooth freshly shaved pussy.

Bibi has also been well trained in the art of just enough gentle masturbation techniques to be really erotic. Not the usual hard grab and lots of jerking but a very gentle enveloping of my cock with her fingers. Wow she is really good at this.

BBBJ was the next highlight and Bibi is very accomplished at this as well. Lots of DT action and lots of saliva – just the way I like it. DATY and 69 ensued, all good fun, with a pretty wet pussy as a result. On with the dom and into her pussy. Lots of moaning and cries of enjoyment. (Hey it sounds good).

More DFK and I banged away in mish. I didn’t try for CIM or any extras so I don’t quite know her limits.

Probably a little bigger in the body than I would like in a WL but none the less a fun sensual encounter.

Shaved pussy, soft skin, DT BBBJ, great kisser. What isn’t to not like?

Enjoy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome report, look forward to see her soon

Banned
    Does Bibi offer Greek?

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    I didn't press for any extras such as Greek or CIM so I am sorry I really cannot advise.