Thread: Ai ; they dont come SWEETER, or FRESHER, or more INNOCENT than this gem!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Ai ; they dont come SWEETER, or FRESHER, or more INNOCENT than this gem!

Ai is an absolute sweetie. Japanese girls don't come any cuter and innocent looking than Ai.

As soon as I saw her and she gave me a smile full of nervous excitement I thought, "Wow, I am actually going to have sex with this girl? I should be sharing a milkshake with her or something"

The expression "girl next door" has always perplexed me, but with Ai it suddenly made sense - she really is the girl next door - I can picture myself going to get the mail and her appearing in shorts and a T -shirt and getting on her bike to go to uni and waving at me. And me thinking, "She's kind of sexy, I wonder if she puts out? I so wanna stick my cock in her mouth"

Ai has a cute face and she is pretty, but not beautiful or glamorous. She has shoulder length hair, and a gorgeous smile. She is around 160cm with a slightly curvy body, C cup tits, beautiful white skin and a rather generous rump for a Japanese girl (a very Mediterranean arse!).And being brand new she of course has an untrimmed pussy.

Ai is totally new to this and today was her first day ever - and it shows!
    She is very inexperienced, and innocent, but she has got a fantastic attitude and right from the start was really keen to please.

She is sweet, but she is no angel and once we got down to business she got very wet and turned on and the longer the session went the more she grew in confidence and really got into it.
    She gave me a surprisingly good BBBJ, pretty much making it up as she went along and responding to my encouragement and requests.

Once we got down to fucking it was clear she is not very experienced, but she was horny and keen and gave me some great cowgirl, riding me until she really got into the zone and then collapsing onto me and DFKing me as she quivered and moaned and squeezed my cock. Doggie and mish were also very intimate but not wild. She is a very sensual girl and very responsive - sometimes losing herself in the moment and then coming back smiling and kissing.

Ai is not the wildest fuck around; there are much wilder fucks at Ginza. But she has got a lot going for her.
    She is sweet and innocent and very friendly and keen to please, and very sensual and responsive.
    If you like very new inexperienced innocent young girls then Ai is as good as it gets.

There is a lot on offer at Ginza, so its easy to get distracted but if you pick Ai you are getting the sweetest, most innocent girl of the lot! And if you treat her right you will be pleasantly surprised.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Ai is love in Japanese. Or really, I love you. 愛

Someone close taught me that.

you mean Ai as in the japanese kanji character of my avatar? :P

yes it means love.

Good review bro. Should add it in my never ending list to see at Ginza... This is getting harder...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rooter, did you see much of Jasmin's teachings come through in Ai?

Damn, wish she had a different name... as much as I completely love her style and it's precisely what I look for, her name draws out too much bittersweet memories from the past for me
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Wow, I am actually going to have sex with this girl? I should be sharing a milkshake with her or something"
    That's what I was thinking with Mini
    Would she be similar in innocence Rooter ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Wow, I am actually going to have sex with this girl? I should be sharing a milkshake with her or something"

you mean Ai as in the japanese kanji character of my avatar? :P

yes it means love.
    Tgirang- is that what Ai means ?
    great- as that was what Jasmin was saying all through my last 2 sessions with her - and nodding- as she was saying it... too cute

Damn, wish she had a different name... as much as I completely love her style and it's precisely what I look for, her name draws out too much bittersweet memories from the past for me
    Yes I understand what you mean Hoshi- I had a Gf called Mina- as I said in a previous post- was
    gonna marry her- it all turned sour.
    So Mina- frm Ginza was sort of bringing back the memories of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    great- as that was what Jasmin was saying all through my last 2 sessions with her - and nodding- as she was saying it... too cute
    The word "Ai" means "love" but you wouldn't ever use it by itself , and certainly not in everyday speech. It's such a strong word in japanese. I'd say she was saying "hai" meaning "yes" or she was moaning ... Or could be something else

Yes I understand what you mean Hoshi- I had a Gf called Mina- as I said in a previous post- was
    gonna marry her- it all turned sour.
    So Mina- frm Ginza was sort of bringing back the memories of her.
    At least you went to see Mina, maybe I should give it a go too
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

yes, very innocent like Mini. And just as cute, though Mini was prettier.

Yep it is She did? damn I thought I was the only one getting that treatment from her. lol Great stuff bro. :P

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    The word "Ai" means "love" but you wouldn't ever use it by itself , and certainly not in everyday speech. It's such a strong word in japanese. I'd say she was saying "hai" meaning "yes" or she was moaning ... Or could be something else
    Bro Hoshi I'm guessing you know Japanese as well? That's true and spot on. "Ai" means love in Japanese as it is in mandarin Chinese as well. Like Hoshi said, it is a very strong word in Japanese. However depends on the context of usage "Ai" can mean something else, for instance in the context of my avatar it can be translated to "love" or "heart".

There are few ways to say the phrase "I love you" in Japanese. But that would deviate from this Ai discussion. Let me know if you want more details lol.

rooter, did you see much of Jasmin's teachings come through in Ai?
    there is only one Jasmin! She was sensational from day 1.
    Ai will have to serve out her apprenticeship.
    She is a totally blank canvas you can train to just the way you like.
    She is a very keen student!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirang View Post
    Bro Hoshi I'm guessing you know Japanese as well? That's true and spot on. "Ai" means love in Japanese as it is in mandarin Chinese as well. Like Hoshi said, it is a very strong word in Japanese. However depends on the context of usage "Ai" can mean something else, for instance in the context of my avatar it can be translated to "love" or "heart".

There are few ways to say the phrase "I love you" in Japanese. But that would deviate from this Ai discussion. Let me know if you want more details lol.
    haha let's just say... I'm a lingo freak, my repertoire's pretty similar to Melissa's with some differences here and there :P All I wanted to say without deviating any more was that Jasmin won't use the noun form of the word by itself, and if you want to say "I love you" in a casual relationship you'd use a different word

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    there is only one Jasmin! She was sensational from day 1.
    Ai will have to serve out her apprenticeship.
    She is a totally blank canvas you can train to just the way you like.
    She is a very keen student!
    Damn, sounds really tempting! If Mini's not back soon, I might just need to block my past and go see her

hate to burst your bubble Wiz but she was definitely not saying "I love you" - that would be very unjapanese. Rather she was saying Hai as in Yes! Yes! Yes!
    And so encouraging you to keep doing whatever it is you were doing.
    That's still pretty good actually !
    I would settle for that!

Banned
    All I wanted to say without deviating any more was that Jasmin won't use the noun form of the word by itself, and if you want to say "I love you" in a casual relationship you'd use a different word
    Just going from the top of my head here, "aishiteru" is more informal than "ai shite īmas", yeah??

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Just going from the top of my head here, "aishiteru" is more informal than "ai shite īmas", yeah??
    I believe it is . But I think Japanese very rarely use the word "aishiteru" to express their love to someone.