Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cassie - Cannonball

Banned

Cassie - Cannonball

Just a quick note before the review proper, this post won't contain any of the gory details, so if that's all you're after don't bother. If, however, you intend to book Cassie for the first time, I'd suggest this thread should be mandatory reading for you.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: :-P

I've had a change of tack lately where I think it's better to follow the lead of other regular reviewers, who seem to be able to convey the "vibe" of a session (it's like Mabo!) without being too explicit and using a bunch of acronyms. I've done that in the past with RnT sessions at places where I'm not known and where the service is "stock standard" anyways, or where girls have since moved on. But I'm intending to spend a lot more time at this shop, and as I don't ever want to have a conversation with a girl that starts with:

"Hey, can I brag about everything we just did to a bunch of anonymous guys on the interweb, who will then all come here expecting the exact same service level or forever be disappointed??"

I just think it's better to show a degree of respect to the girls. Every session will be dependant on the two (or more!) individuals present, and I don't think I've got the right to pour it all out here just because I'm the paying customer. In the end, if I become 'known' to the girls, I'll be the one who will suffer if they become less likely to cut loose and really enjoy themselves for fear of it all being detailed here. Right, so, moving along then ....

Banned
    "I'll be your .... whatever you want".
    - Cannonball, The Breeders

Does this girl need an introduction? Probably not! In these parts, Cassie is (now) the most reviewed girl, pulling just ahead of Chika in total number of reviews on Hoshi's index, but also probably the most 'known' .... the girl against which others are often measured.

Surprisingly though, there have only been 2 reviews since the new Ginza premises opened, so I thought I'd add another current one, additionally through a fresh set of eyes as this was my first booking with her. I remarked in another thread last night

Quote Originally Posted by Punter
    Cassie broke me in earlier this evening .... initial thoughts are that I got pretty much exactly what it says on the tin. A lot of the reviews here lack explicit detail, which I think says something about the esteem in which she is held. Reviewers have shown a great deal of respect for her, and particularly to her wish of not having rave reviews posted in order to lessen expectations and possible disappointments for future customers.

I will show her that same respect, just mention it because I think booking her required an element of "reading between the lines". In some ways we didn't quite click, but I can certainly see that the potential is there to go to whole new dimensions as a regular (as is posted here somewhere), so I was aware of that in advance and hence can totally understand why she is so popular and seemingly has so many regulars.
    That sums it up, but I'll add a little further detail. This was easily my most planned & researched session to date, so although Cassie's reputation precedes her to some extent, I was aware that the session was likely NOT going to be ultimate-PSE from go to whoa. It has been said before, but possibly overlooked by some, that she's a very sweet girl who definitely has different speeds and is capable of providing a GFE session as good as any, and that she's likely to open herself up to you more on repeat visits.

That's what I took from reading the shit out of this forum in recent weeks anyways, and certainly how I saw it in the post-coital glow while writing this! That opinion seems to have been backed up The Wizard, who also stated that:

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard
    Cassie is adept at moulding herself to whatever you would like her to be, this can also be based on how she perceives you i.e. a Gf, Ps type of person.
    so imo that's not so much a 'YMMV' warning, it's just stating that unless you lead clearly you shouldn't have any pre-conceived expectations as the session could go any which way, at least until she gets to know you.

I mentioned that we didn't quite click, certainly initially, which I take full responsibility for .... put it down to being a little "off my game", a combination of being unusually nervous and jacked up on Red Bull. So I let Cassie lead, but that's not to say that the session was ever out of my control. She regularly asked for my preferences and direction, and so as the session went on and we became more comfortable with each other, we became more "in sync" and things really started to pick up.

Even despite the initial disconnect, at all times Cassie was a total sweetie and treated me like a king, doing her very best to ensure I was happy. And while I'm not going to go into specifics, it's safe to say that Cassie is incredibly skilled in the art of providing pleasure. Her BJ is amongst the very best I've ever received, I returned the favour and eventually got her over the line (with some enthusiastic direction from her), and sex at times felt like an out of body experience .... like, am I really fucking THIS girl??

She is fucking hot*, she is sweet, she is willing and to boot she is a good communicator which is why I'm sure repeat customers (of which there are already many) will get the best out of her. So, was it the best session I've ever had?? Not quite .... but I'm quietly confident that the next one could be. ;-)

* Cassie's physical attributes are described on the official Ginza girl list. Imo they're accurate, and she was wearing the same outfit as in her profile pics on Aus99. So just look them up and save me the hassle of trying to describe her in all her gloriousness. :-)

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Every session will be dependant on the two (or more!) individuals present, and I don't think I've got the right to pour it all out here just because I'm the paying customer. In the end, if I become 'known' to the girls, I'll be the one who will suffer if they become less likely to cut loose and really enjoy themselves for fear of it all being detailed here. Right, so, moving along then ....
    Hmm... based on your thought, I think I should put less detail in my AR in the future. I have never thought about this, what a mistake! Anyways, Cassie seems to be so popular, everyone recommends her. I really need to see her sometimes soon. Thanks for your AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack.the.awesome View Post
    Hmm... based on your thought, I think I should put less detail in my AR in the future. I have never thought about this, what a mistake! Anyways, Cassie seems to be so popular, everyone recommends her. I really need to see her sometimes soon. Thanks for your AR
    Jack, all these reviews are just a test of whether you can hold your heart to Snow. I don't think you can pass it

Junior Member(有D料到) Jack.the.awesome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Jack, all these reviews are just a test of whether you can hold your heart to Snow. I don't think you can pass it
    Err... How do you know Ok, you're right, Im gonna see Snow next week again but trust me, Im gonna try Cassie too, soon...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For a second I thought you spoke my mind! That's the road I've been trying to take too, and also that's exactly my experience with Cassie and how I feel about her from reading everyone's experiences with her haha. I wonder if she still remembers me... been meaning to make a return visit.
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Banned
    Thanks for the responses guys. I've re-read it (drunk, mind you), and wondered if it made any sense?? .... it did while I was typing it all out, so maybe read it sloooooowwwwww. :-)

Hoshi, I had no idea you'd been THAT unfaithful to Jasmin .... good on you!! They're both great girls, impossible to pick between them.

And Jack, just post whatever you feel comfortable with. It's only something that occurred to me recently, but given that some of the girls DO read this forum, you have to put yourself in their shoes ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hoshi, I had no idea you'd been THAT unfaithful to Jasmin .... good on you!! They're both great girls, impossible to pick between them.
    well... I saw Cassie back in Feb so that was way before Jasmin :P But true I haven't been completely faithful to Jas, I've been with 3 girls since our first rendezvous haha. Cassie's a really nice girl, if I can connect with her better next time I'm really going to have a hard time choosing!
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

Cassie Cannonball

First things first, Poontang you have a very valid point here

Originally Posted by Punter Poontang

don't think I've got the right to pour it all out here just because I'm the paying customer.
    In the end, if I become 'known' to the girls, I'll be the one who will suffer if they become less likely to cut loose
    and really enjoy themselves for fear of it all being detailed here. Right, so, moving along then
    Dependant on the girl maybe we can use some discretion when posting.

I mentioned that we didn't quite click, certainly initially, which I take full responsibility for .
    and we became more comfortable with each other, we became more "in sync" and things really started to pick up.
    Even despite the initial disconnect, at all times Cassie was a total sweetie and treated me like a king,
    doing her very best to ensure I was happy.:-)
    If any one could read between the lines of my very first review on Cassie- this was exactly how it all started with me too.
    I was determined to see her again - she still melted my heart then, as we lay together talking after some severe pounding..
    I for some reason didn't look at her as Wl at that time, me being older, her being so young, I seemed to go into protective mode.
    I really didn't need to, she is as strong willed as her star sign and can look after her self very well.
    Service wise she took it to another level and showed her experience in all things.

Originally Posted by Punter Poontang

And while I'm not going to go into specifics, it's safe to say that Cassie is incredibly skilled in the art of providing pleasure.
    Her BJ is amongst the very best I've ever received, I returned the favour and eventually got her over the line
    with some enthusiastic direction from her), and sex at times felt like an out of body experience .... like, am I really fucking THIS girl??
    Right on the money here Poontang
    agree 110%

Cassie's a really nice girl, if I can connect with her better
    I'm sure you will Hoshi

Cassie would have to be my most visited girl at Ginza-obviously that speaks volumes.
    She knows who I am and reads the forum- so I'am careful what I say here-
    Every meeting with her is highly anticipated and can't wait to see her again and I only saw her last thurs.
    After this Ar it could be harder to book her- but book her, you just have to..........

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think Cassie has overall been the most popular girl at Ginza for nearly a year now. That's quite an achievement.
    I say "overall" in that other girls like Diana, Snow, Toshika may be more popular for a while, but overall I think Cassie is the most popular.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    rooter that's possibly cuz cassie has been around more consistently than some if the other girls...

and yet.. I've still haven't seen her. got to fix that!

the "vibe" of a session (it's like Mabo!) without being too explicit and using a bunch of acronyms.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a devotee of the legal profession (native title is such a bitch), also quite possibly one of the funniest and informative reviews on Sydforum so far.

I'm getting into Sydney this Thursday and I want to know whether I should do the digital equivalent of an overnight campout and try to book for Cassie like at least 3 - 4 days in advance? Considering the rotational nature of the roster, I'd assume that's difficult.

Also - Punter PT, what you said about exercising restraint in these ARs is really quite poignant, I think its important that WGs get to offer service on their terms and that their reputation is not negatively influenced or held to unreasonable standards, having said that super keen for my noob level first time at Ginza.

TB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoBingu View Post
    quite possibly one of the funniest and informative reviews on Sydforum so far.
    Thanks mate, you're too kind. :-)

Slaved over it for a solid 24 hours, but re-reading it after a few beers wasn't sure if it made sense. Honestly just glad if it's helped.

I'm getting into Sydney this Thursday and I want to know whether I should do the digital equivalent of an overnight campout and try to book for Cassie like at least 3 - 4 days in advance? Considering the rotational nature of the roster, I'd assume that's difficult.
    Call and ask, for sure. The ONE thing they could improve on is getting the roster out earlier, as it's usually only posted late the night before. The most popular girls do get booked out for their entire shift though, so you run the risk of missing out on the girl you want if you only see the roster and try to book same day.

But even though the roster is late, many of the girls appear to have regular days, so it hopefully won't be too hard to book in that far out.

Also - Punter PT, what you said about exercising restraint in these ARs is really quite poignant, I think its important that WGs get to offer service on their terms and that their reputation is not negatively influenced or held to unreasonable standards, having said that super keen for my noob level first time at Ginza.
    You won't be disappointed, it's the service levels and attitude of the girls that separates them from most other shops, and everyone knows you'll get DFK, BBBJ and MSOG standard in your session which is already setting the bar high.

As for restraint, everyone should post what they're comfortable with, just spare a thought for the girls. ;-)

Tbh it was a bit of a disclaimer because I could see how some might be bored by this review due to the lack of detail, I love reading the gory stuff too, but don't want being a poster on here to affect future sessions.

If you're an out of towner you have no such concerns, feel free to spill ALL DETAILS!! :-P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TempoBingu;390720

[B
    TB[/B]
    Hi Tempo,
    So this finally is your big Ginza week-
    All the bros' in Bris vegas are gonna be pretty envious !!!

Banned
    "I'll be your .... whatever you want".
    - Cannonball, The Breeders

* snip *

So, was it the best session I've ever had?? Not quite .... but I'm quietly confident that the next one could be.
    Well, errm, I was right. She just destroyed me.

Holy fuck ..... that is all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, errm, I was right. She just destroyed me.

Holy fuck ..... that is all.

So I take it she took it up to another level? :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post

So I take it she took it up to another level? :P
    Indeed. She remembered me from a full three weeks ago which was very impressive, and that meant that we were at ease and in sync from the get go. Well, sorta, she'll just do anything to please and so took my few mild requests / directions on board from the start. So, I guess by "in sync" I mean she did exactly what I was wanting her to do.

Best BJ of my life, hands down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for giving me reason to listen to the Breeders again; it's been years!

Banned

Lucky #3

Alright, apologies for shamelessly bumping this AR again, but I don't intend to do another full report on Cassie any time soon.

Will just say again that this one really should serve as mandatory reading for anyone booking her for the first time, and will also note that session #3 was another step up from the first repeat.

She is just the perfect WL. Faultless memory of our previous session (even though it was over 3 weeks ago) so straight into what I like, refused to have a rest despite repeated offerings so even the downtime sees her treating you like an absolute King with erotic little rubdowns, she's got such a sweet soul, yet it comes with an unparalleled naughty streak and she just has amazing skills in the art of providing pleasure.

Brought her a small gift back from my travels which she was genuinely appreciative of, so that may have helped a little, but honestly just treat her with the respect she deserves and you'll be rewarded in spades. Fucking amazing girl, cannot wait for session #4.

P.S. Post # 500, woot!! Where's my cake lads?? :-)

Lucky man Poontang. #3 Session would've been awesome I'm sure.

Congrats on post 500 as well. Here's your cake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast