Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cassie - Cannonball

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HengDai View Post
    Lucky man Poontang.
    I'll reveal just how lucky I am on Monday, but apologies in advance to the fine gents down at JFC HQ. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by HengDai View Post
    Here's your cake
    Outstanding!! Love it, thanks mate. :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    She is just the perfect WL. Faultless memory of our previous session (even though it was over 3 weeks ago) so straight into what I like, refused to have a rest despite repeated offerings so even the downtime sees her treating you like an absolute King with erotic little rubdowns,she's got such a sweet soul, yet it comes with an unparalleled naughty streak and she just has amazing skills in the art of providing pleasure.
    Could not have expressed it any better.

Congrats on your post and even that cake resembles Cassie.....

I'll reveal just how lucky I am on Monday, but apologies in advance to the fine gents down at JFC HQ. :-P
    No apologise needed- Hoshimooney and I are in crisis meetings at the moment at HFC HQ.
    We will be in a better position hopefully early nxt wk.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

3rd time is always the charm!

My sessions with Cassie just get better and better. The problem is making the time to see her in amongst all the other girls at Ginza I want to see.

1st world problems...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats on your 500th post! I'm sure Cassie is better than any cake you'll ever eat so that surely should be celebratory enough :P

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    No apologise needed- Hoshimooney and I are in crisis meetings at the moment at HFC HQ.
    We will be in a better position hopefully early nxt wk.
    Yes the priorities of the HFC is miles over the JFC next week... Having said that I'm highly tempted to fulfill both duties haha.

btw is there a official CFC? I'm sure membership is pretty much everyone that's ever been to Ginza!
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post

btw is there a official CFC? I'm sure membership is pretty much everyone that's ever been to Ginza!
    Good point- she doesn't need a FC-

Banned

Wow, just .... wow

Another shameless bump, just adding a few bits and pieces, not a full AR.

Caught up with Cassie yesterday. For various reasons (named Jasmin & Moē ;-)) it'd been 2 full months since I'd seen her, just WAY too long really. But because of that I genuinely feared she wouldn't remember me and that I'd be starting from scratch, rather than building on the benefits of doing repeat sessions .... well, just not so. Her memory is flawless to the point of remembering not only my preferences, but also one small thing I'd mentioned wanting to try with her that she'd agreed to do on my next visit. 2 full months later and she brought it up as just about the first words out of her mouth once I was in the door .... and I'm not talking about anything devious that would stick in the memory here either. Amazing. As if she doesn't already make you feel like a king with the effort she makes to please during sessions.

So, pleasantries aside, it was into the shower for a Cassie special finishing with COT. Onto the bed for one of her trademark rub downs, she does give a great little massage, but when she switches to sexy/sensual/erotic mode towards the end, it's enough to get even John Wayne Bobbit pitching a tent. More of the most intense BBBJ ever, christ, I thought there was nowhere left to go, but somehow that went up even a few more notches .... paused for a quick titty-fuck, then dommed up for some serious FS in a variety of positions, really intense stuff pounding our way to a joint climax.

Finished round 2 a little earlier than normal, simply because there was less downtime between rounds, no chance of a third shot though so instead we just chilled and chatted for those last 10mins. It's so easy to under-estimate just HOW genuine and sweet Cassie is, and I think I've even been guilty of this before. I mean, a girl who looks like that, fucks like that, and utters some naughty things throughout might have a bit of an attitude and be hard to talk to, right??

Nah, not Cassie. She's honestly just delightful. <3 Thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to chat with her a bit more than normal.

I will be back, and there ain't no fucking way it's gonna be 2 months before that next time. :-)

yep, she called me her king once as she twirled me around in a dance...
    That feels like an eternity ago ...fond memories.. that and many others to cherish

I will be back, and there ain't no fucking way it's gonna be 2 months before that next time.
    try 5 mths initially for me and now 2mths...going to three

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    try 5 mths initially for me and now 2mths...going to three
    Don't leave it too much longer wiz. Just quietly (on a public forum, lol) I think she's lost a tiny bit of weight since I last saw her and is looking even more smokin' hot, if that's possible, as she certainly didn't need to lose a single gram.

Her face just seemed that tiny bit narrower, but somehow infinitely more beautiful than I remembered, absolutely stunning girl. <3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cassie is such a delight to see and I loved fucking her gorgeous face and yummy tits. Her pussy was so moist and wet and deep

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm from QLD. I went to see Cassie once a while back. Can't wait to go back down there. Was thinking to take a trip just to see her a few times. Worth it I think.

I found this image. Sorta reminds me of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't say I disagree Supadude.
    I can see the similarities .

Was thinking to take a trip just to see her a few times. Worth it I think.

I found this image. Sorta reminds me of her.
    now that's what I call dedication..
    great pic... the body ..definitely spot on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12