Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I stay or should I go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Should I stay or should I go?

How often do you guys up and leave after an unsatisfactory intro line up?
    Or do you do the 'she looks good, maybe she will be better in the room' internal
    fight between your brain and your dick? Dick winning out 9/10 times with your brain
    coming back online too late to win the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The places I go don't have a line-up; it's either who ever's available or whoever I've booked.

Sometimes a disappointment if the girl coming in is a bit older, doesn't have a sexy face, or has small tits... but also sometimes a real pleasure if the girl is hot...

If it's a line-up (like Pacific Highway Roseville), then as long as one girls hotter than the other then that's enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsteel View Post
    How often do you guys up and leave after an unsatisfactory intro line up?
    Or do you do the 'she looks good, maybe she will be better in the room' internal
    fight between your brain and your dick? Dick winning out 9/10 times with your brain
    coming back online too late to win the day.
    You've answered your own question already, it depends on how horny you are at that particular time !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I'm yet to leave an establishment without a punt.... In hindsight I should have many times however. Once I'm committed and in the frame of mind I'm going to hit something.... Sometimes I wish I could change that mentality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More often than not I'll walk - im usually after something specific and it only takes a fraction of a second after I see the girl for me to decide .. There have been plenty of times where Ive visited three or four brothels in a night without seeing a girl I like

For me, It's two different things going to FS or MS these days!

For MS, as I have quite a few very special MLs who are my favourites, I hardly have to try any new MLs these days unless she is highly recommended to me such as the Posha girl at Posh or whoever my Mamasan friends told me that I must try.

So as far as massage go, I hardly ever had a poor punt!

FS I don't go that often anyway and occasionally I would get FS at my MSs too so only once in a Bluemoon I would go FS shop, and in the past few years I have been mainly go to 5 Star either to see Milo or when they have a busty girl on such as Rita, Maya, Mi and surprise surprise I saw Hebe too but that's a different story.

For me, FS is easy, the WL must have big boobs, if not, I usually turn around and walk !

Went to Eden once and had a B cup, pretty ordinary punt but that time I was using a $50 voucher and I had to go all the way out there so I stayed.

But twice I went to Ginza without a booking and didn't even get a chance to meet any girl as they were full, so next time I will definitely pre book a busty girl ......lol

So yes, to answer your question, turn around and leave if not meeting your minimum requirements !!

Cheers

Banned
    If you start thinking you should leave then its time to leave you need to go with your gut feeling not your dick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went to a place which I have never been before. The lady who was milf came in theroomand asked me if i wanted a full body massage. She asked me to strip and lay face down. Then she popped out. Then a man came in and stayed massage me. I didn't leave but really wanted to.

Banned
    Once your dick takes over......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    There used to be this gay chinese guy who worked in Chicago on Pitt st years ago. He was the change room boy and used to look after the change room, he would follow you around and purve and once he asked me to lie down in the sauna and wanted to give me a massage, WTF! He didn't last long ...

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I went to a place which I have never been before. The lady who was milf came in theroomand asked me if i wanted a full body massage. She asked me to strip and lay face down. Then she popped out. Then a man came in and stayed massage me. I didn't leave but really wanted to.
    I have hardly ever been massaged by a male, may be only three times from memory:

One was in Sydney last year when my back was really hurting and my family doctor referred me to this Physio clinic, there were quite a few Physios there (a couple of reasonably hot looking Chinese lady - I am sure they are professionally qualified but I probably won't mind meeting any of them in some of my massage shops and have a RnT .............lol) but you don't get to choose who will treat you, I end up getting a guy from Taiwan, he was pretty good but I believe some of my favourite MLs such as Lisa and Candy would do a better job, but the visits were just to make the Mrs happy - well, I couldn't tell her where I go for all my massage treatments can't I !

A second time was earlier this year when I was in HongKong and my in laws recommended this elderly Chinese doctor to examine my back and gave me some treatments including cupping and acupunctures. It felt great during and right after the treatment and I went there twice but honestly, not much difference the next morning.

Another times was a few years back when my family was holidaying in Malaysia and I organised a massage session in our suite, but apparently in Malaysia or at least in this hotel, we can only have same sex masseures, like two female masseures were massaging my Mrs and my daughter in one room and a male masseure was massaging me in another room. it was all very enjoyable but I would much rather not being massaged by a guy !!

So, in response to your question, if I have a choice, I will never have a massage with a male !! I just can't feel totally relaxed under some guys hands............lol

It's just me.

Cheers

PS. Just to clarify, I had my pants on during all of the above circumstances !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I have hardly ever been massaged by a male, may be only three times from memory:

One was in Sydney last year when my back was really hurting and my family doctor referred me to this Physio clinic, there were quite a few Physios there (a couple of reasonably hot looking Chinese lady - I am sure they are professionally qualified but I probably won't mind meeting any of them in some of my massage shops and have a RnT .............lol) but you don't get to choose who will treat you, I end up getting a guy from Taiwan, he was pretty good but I believe some of my favourite MLs such as Lisa and Candy would do a better job, but the visits were just to make the Mrs happy - well, I couldn't tell her where I go for all my massage treatments can't I !

A second time was earlier this year when I was in HongKong and my in laws recommended this elderly Chinese doctor to examine my back and gave me some treatments including cupping and acupunctures. It felt great during and right after the treatment and I went there twice but honestly, not much difference the next morning.

Another times was a few years back when my family was holidaying in Malaysia and I organised a massage session in our suite, but apparently in Malaysia or at least in this hotel, we can only have same sex masseures, like two female masseures were massaging my Mrs and my daughter in one room and a male masseure was massaging me in another room. it was all very enjoyable but I would much rather not being massaged by a guy !!

So, in response to your question, if I have a choice, I will never have a massage with a male !! I just can't feel totally relaxed under some guys hands............lol

It's just me.

Cheers

I got massaged by a guy once, I felt a bit uneasy when he said I had a muscular body and what did I do to keep in shape ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Re Oldsteel's question: While most places do not have a line up and only next one's turn, if I do not like I still walk. Plenty of fish in the ocean.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I guess I see this in a slightly different way.
    If I was getting a genuine therapeutic massage for an injury or whatever I would probably prefer a male because if it was a female at the back of my mind I would always be thinking R and T, "please turn over now", "you want I take off clothes" etc so I don't think I would get the proper benefit from it.
    For a purely relaxing type massage (even a legit one without the HJ) definitely female !!

Banned
    Thats true, too much r'n't from unqualified mls could lead to chronic back pain.
    Leave the therapy to the professionals and hjs to the mls!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I guess I see this in a slightly different way.
    If I was getting a genuine therapeutic massage for an injury or whatever I would probably prefer a male because if it was a female at the back of my mind I would always be thinking R and T, "please turn over now", "you want I take off clothes" etc so I don't think I would get the proper benefit from it.
    For a purely relaxing type massage (even a legit one without the HJ) definitely female !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

It's just me.

Cheers

PS. Just to clarify, I had my pants on during all of the above circumstances !!
    I was in Bowral and just happened to notice a Chinese Massage place. Wasnt sure if it was a rnt.

But I had a crook Shoulder so that's why i didnt leave.

I had 3 towels on me during the whole massage and there was no skin on skin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It also depends how easy it is to make a "clean getaway" from the shop. A lot of shops have a back entrance you leave through which is more discreet than returning to the street, empty handed, doing the walk of shame

I have had so much quality pussy lately there is no way in hell I am gonna settle for anything less, unless I am desperate ...

Banned
    About 10 years ago I stumbled into 429a Pitt street 5am.
    without looking at the girl,
    Went up to the room with mamasan and she told me girl coming wait.
    A few minutes later in comes this fugly Asian girl I knew I couldn't go thru with it, so I asked her where the toilet was and quietly walked down the stairs to freedom walking home to The Rocks.
    I walked half way home before I remembered that I paid mamasan.
    Ran back to the shop and told mamasan I had to go for ..... I really don't recall the excuse I gave her and she refunded me in full.
    Talk about the return walk of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    About 10 years ago I stumbled into 429a Pitt street 5am.
    without looking at the girl,
    Went up to the room with mamasan and she told me girl coming wait.
    A few minutes later in comes this fugly Asian girl I knew I couldn't go thru with it, so I asked her where the toilet was and quietly walked down the stairs to freedom walking home to The Rocks.
    I walked half way home before I remembered that I paid mamasan.
    Ran back to the shop and told mamasan I had to go for ..... I really don't recall the excuse I gave her and she refunded me in full.
    Talk about the return walk of shame.
    You probably said you had to go for a vomit ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast