Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    At her shop, where she can edge you until your cock is about to explode ... eases off, then does it all again until you totally explode in flames... all the while she is lovingly stroking your manhood and loving bringing complete pleasure to you...
    There, the best go fund me you can do !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    You could also go and see one of her staff, Monica is tall and sultry, Kiko is a Japanese cutie, Tara has massive, massive cans! And of course Lolly makes the odd cameo appearance!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    My Italian nonna! She was awesome!
    I am 1/4 Italian.
    I remember spending wonderful days being looked after/baby sat by my Italian nonna
    The food - so delicious .. pasta, polpetti (meat balls), deep fried zucchini flowers, lasagna, baccala, tirramisu, the music - opera, Verdi, Puccini, !960s Italian pop - Gianni Morandi, Mina, Patti Pravo, Lucio Battisti etc ... good times ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    My Italian nonna! She was awesome!
    I am 1/4 Italian.
    I remember spending wonderful days being looked after/baby sat by my Italian nonna
    The food - so delicious .. pasta, polpetti (meat balls), deep fried zucchini flowers, lasagna, baccala, tirramisu, the music - opera, Verdi, Puccini, !960s Italian pop - Gianni Morandi, Mina, Patti Pravo, Lucio Battisti etc ... good times ...
    While this lightens the mood, it's better not to bring up nonna in the mix I think.
    She will be turning in her grave if she bears witness to the fact that she is mentioned in a sex forum (along with all the lovely WLs) let alone know about her grandson's debauchery

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    While this lightens the mood, it's better not to bring up nonna in the mix I think.
    She will be turning in her grave if she bears witness to the fact that she is mentioned in a sex forum (along with all the lovely WLs) let alone know about her grandson's debauchery
    Hahaha! Maybe you are right bro.
    But I just think life is life and pleasure is pleasure and it's all good.
    I totally get that hedonism, epicureanism etc is probably no way to build a society ... there are more important things like altruism, empathy, sympathy, community, love etc ... but that's just not me ... enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by csda View Post
    Fellow punter said in another thread that she had another kid.
    Wow, can you help out to find the link to this Post?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missing Nana from Dreamgirls. I was a bit puzzled last time I saw her as she told me that she went to take some professional pictures for another place she was working also. The session was so intense (as always) that I forgot to ask her where was the other place she was working. Haven’t seen her again any clues ?

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnda View Post
    Missing Nana from Dreamgirls. I was a bit puzzled last time I saw her as she told me that she went to take some professional pictures for another place she was working also. The session was so intense (as always) that I forgot to ask her where was the other place she was working. Haven’t seen her again any clues ?
    Wilisno probably knows where she went, try PM the brother ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah good tip bro ty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Japanese Nikki at 5 Star Apartment, and Miki. Sad to think I will never see either of them again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cherry of Sussex Star (Chinese girl from Suzhou), amazing GFE
    Bella of 126A Artarmon (TW girl) amazing technique

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lisa from ginza club took my virginity lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lisa was amazing. Also pretty cool. I hope her new life is all she ever dreamed of.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Helen from Ginza. A bit weird no one talk much about her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking for Vietnamese twin sisters that used to work at 84A Artarmon. I thin Jessie and Alice(?) Looks like they haven't been on the roster for at least a month now....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Both Alice and Jessie can be found at their shop Saigon Princess at St Marys.
    Jessie is still a ML. But Alice is managing the shop only now. But also does waxing.

Quote Originally Posted by end user View Post
    Looking for Vietnamese twin sisters that used to work at 84A Artarmon. I thin Jessie and Alice(?) Looks like they haven't been on the roster for at least a month now....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. That’s a rip off. Do you remember who the ML was? I’d like to stay away from her haha. I’ve only seen two MLs here and both charged me the usual $50 for B2B and NHJ (pants off both times).

Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    Went there in Jan. Nice place but the ML I had charged 80 for b2b hj extras and it was with pants on! I was not thinking straight when I ddnt ask priceup front. More fool me. 80 for nude R&T is simply overpriced. I wont return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been a couple of times, primarily to see Jessie Was charged the normal price. It is very far out of my way, hope their Cremorne shop opens soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fark, what a trek. Thanks for the Intel brother.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I miss Amy from SS. She was very open minded and sweet.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikaxoxo View Post
    I miss Amy from SS. She was very open minded and sweet.
    That's why she got the "stir fried calamari" hehe

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast