Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She lives with bf so not sure if she goes out with customers or not. Anthony moves to new place not far from old shop. Just rings him, easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy2168 View Post
    Yeap, when she lived in Bankstown . I thought Anthony closed down that shop. The one next door to St george bank.

I'd give you guys her social media since I don't talk to her anymore but I'd get alot of backlash from the older admin guys. Haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i thought all along North Sydney shop is no more since it close down last year! thanks for the intel.

Banned
    Cool, yeah this happened back in 2017.

Anyway, I wanna give back as much as I can since I've been lurking on this site for 5 years already.

On another note,never understood what type of guys let their gf tug off guys for a job hey. I remember Lily telling me her bf knew what she did. For the whole 60 minutes she was blowing me in every position possible all that was running thru my mind is if I should feel guilty or not.

Banned
    Regarding above, I'd be under the impression this group runs like a kind of brotherhood kinda thing? Correct me if im wrong.

If anyone of yous are gonna snitch just get to get into the "good books" of these women then you are a bitch/simp, straight and simple. What's the point of having such a forum where men cant come together and talk about whatever without trust?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of us paranoids believe police and reporters monitor the site too. I won't go into details. I am sure other brothers can fill in the details.

Banned
    OK, cause I would def like to know. Nothing illegal was/is being done. If there are boundaries I'll glady abide to keep everything civil.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by papito View Post
    Imo best to err on the side of caution, show the girls the respect they deserve while keeping your own exploits vague, especially when riding that line between sharing and bragging.
    Agreed. What happens in the shop is one thing, what happens outside should remain very vague. There are literally thousands of guys on here and some of them are serious scumbags. Giving those guys any leads on how to contact the girls outside of work as an example can have dire consequences. Especially when you consider one girl from here was allegedly harassed so relentlessly by a former member that she ended up in a psych ward after a self harm incident.
    What happens outside the shop is between you and the girl, sure reference it if it is relevant to a conversation but no need to name the girl specifically. Some have bf's, some have husband's (quite a few), but regardless of that if you wouldn't be keen on them posting your personal details publicly saying "this guy regularly pays for sex" and so on maybe you can understand why they aren't so keen to be identified that way either, discretion on both sides should be observed. The forums can be accessed by literally anyone. It isn't a close group of mates who can be trusted to keep secrets. As I've said previously and as papito said also don't for a second think guys won't tell girls what you've said or posted about them, but also remember a number of girls read it too.
    As for the reporters/police, yes newspapers have referenced and directly quoted the site previously, and shops mentioned here closed down when papers and councils were going on their "dirty sex deviants" rampages. Though that had died down now some shops still want to keep a low profile particularly if in areas where councils are still strict.
    So Yeah, bottom line, maintain a level of discretion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The above 2 responses couldn’t be anymore on point ‘Buddy’. No need to run any of these girls into the ground by exposing personal info like social media. You’ve been blessed to have some good times with some of these girls on personal time that not very many punters will ever have. Be thankful not vindictive brother. Like has been pointed out, you were unaware that Kim is still active and that’s just not fair to her. You can still tell a good tale using discretion. Enjoy!!!

Banned
    Yeah OK, understand where you guys are coming from. Will def take that into consideration. Thanks!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah OK, understand where you guys are coming from. Will def take that into consideration. Thanks!!
    No worries, it's all good mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wendy 244 Paddo

With the sad news of 244 Paddo changing hands....Wendy springs to mind, as does the Frenchie, Julia.

Great memories from 244.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are only 2 girls that I missed the most: T Beth from 244 Paddo and J Lina from Ginza

Banned
    Let’s test the theory, another one of buddy’s girls back on roster today, 50/50 he gets an angry phone call later this evening. 😂
    Serious one of them is back? Who?

Banned
    Let’s test the theory, another one of buddy’s girls back on roster today, 50/50 he gets an angry phone call later this evening. 😂
    Holy fuck, i cant believe it😂😂. I hope I can trust the guys on here. Fuck man, here we go

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Serious one of them is back? Who?
    Yeah now I'm curious too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh no!! I’ve just read your post on another girl on another thread regarding getting the “special” treatment. And now the Top 18 List... Umm how I wish you should’ve think twice before naming a working lady or an ML, who provided you with that “special” service. In case you haven’t known or heard that you should keep those things to yourself especially since she is working at a massage parlour. You just made it life difficult for her since she does this job as a living as well as the shop she works at. I hope the ladies don’t read about it or visit this forum. I am just afraid some lowlife scum will use it against them.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Oh no!! I’ve just read your post on another girl on another thread regarding getting the “special” treatment. And now the Top 18 List... Umm how I wish you should’ve think twice before naming a working lady or an ML, who provided you with that “special” service. In case you haven’t known or heard that you should keep those things to yourself especially since she is working at a massage parlour. You just made it life difficult for her since she does this job as a living as well as the shop she works at. I hope the ladies don’t read about it or visit this forum. I am just afraid some lowlife scum will use it against them.

Yeah man, I fucked up, didn't think she would return back after 1.5 years.and it happened outside of the shop so yeah. I hope no one says anything.

Banned
    Also, anyone who decides to go BBFS will get something else to take home with them.don't believe me, go for it.

Banned
    Yeah man, some of the men on here have already been gossiping to Angela. Weak cunts I'd say, whatever us blokes talk about on here should just stay here. Weak simps tryna get into the good books.

Yeah man, some of the men on here have already been gossiping to Angela. Weak cunts I'd say, whatever us blokes talk about on here should just stay here. Weak simps tryna get into the good books.
    Maybe some of the women too.....don't know how many times I have mentioned I am on the forum with girls and they will go on and on about this punter or another......for a fair amount of them, guys talking about extras are the bane of their existence.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast