Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes she was amazing even before she got to MOC. Such a beautiful girl and then she had to get a boob job probably because guys were pressuring her to get larger breasts.
    Any idea if she is still around?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wish you were right on that man !!

But I would rather see Tamara, Vivan, Sasa, Maggie, Michelle, Sophie, Mia, Tiffany, Leng, Bobo & Milo before I need to see Mena.............haha

[B][/B ]Billy 143 Marrickville shop was closed

Everyone know where is Billy new shop ????????
    Billy new shop - Phone and address please???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Victoria @ 12cottam

Miss this k-girl, long hair and tall. Don't know where she is now, full of memory back in mid 2014 with many early morning sessions while she was still asleep. Just came and had crazy sex for hours. *morning glory* and she just disappeared. Anyone know what is she up to?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by oneandahalfman View Post
    it would be Matris @ MOC
    Oh fuck yeah! And more recently, Zevon (the original one last year) from TW - with the delightful hint of American accent.

Then back in the day, there was a whole gang of girls from CB Doubles - Kitty, Jennifer (only saw once), and Eliza. I believe Eliza could still be kicking around somewhere here even to this day.

Also back in the day, another fantastic agency: Asian Delight. I miss Sayuri, Yuki and a third girl who I believe is working as a nurse here.

And not to forget the amazing Victoria (blonde Russian) from Stiletto. Her service was mind blowing. Customers would travel interstate JUST because of her.

And of course shelly/shirley from 533.

Just a few of the ones that spring to mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fock Sake View Post
    Oh fuck yeah! And more recently, Zevon (the original one last year) from TW - with the delightful hint of American accent.

Then back in the day, there was a whole gang of girls from CB Doubles - Kitty, Jennifer (only saw once), and Eliza. I believe Eliza could still be kicking around somewhere here even to this day.

Also back in the day, another fantastic agency: Asian Delight. I miss Sayuri, Yuki and a third girl who I believe is working as a nurse here.

And not to forget the amazing Victoria (blonde Russian) from Stiletto. Her service was mind blowing. Customers would travel interstate JUST because of her.

And of course shelly/shirley from 533.

Just a few of the ones that spring to mind.
    Since you mentioned the original Zevon from MOC I also wondered what happened to this tall young Taiwanese girl who really liked being with western guys. She was another girl that was fun to be with and delivered an amazing service. Oh yeah!! By the way, she didn't like being called Zevon. What a strange name for a girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea..

Eliza bra was at 28 Vincent.. Plus Jessica is still as Kelly's plus Julia at 104rr..

CB doubl s were the good old days..

I miss the girls ar AWOP and Cocos this that are causpcasian places..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Since you mentioned the original Zevon from MOC I also wondered what happened to this tall young Taiwanese girl who really liked being with western guys. She was another girl that was fun to be with and delivered an amazing service. Oh yeah!! By the way, she didn't like being called Zevon. What a strange name for a girl!
    I wish she'd come back. Haven't given up hope.

Carol from MOC is another standout but sadly she didn't last long. She went back home. Seems the best ones never seem to hang around very long.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

jesscia

Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    Megumi from Ginza. Lol she hasn't even been gone that long. Last session I had with her though she definitely did something to make sure id never forget her.

To the poster above, Jessica does privates on Mondays at St Leonards too.

Can I have her number please? Or does she have ads on cracker?
    thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_zane View Post
    Chucks a new ad up every Monday on Backpage. I'm having dramas posting the link, but you can search under St Leonards and the last posting was 20/06/16. Here's the number off the ad: 0478008766.
    Thanks bra.. Closer than 5dock.. I'm there.. Haven't seen her in 10yrs la

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is Eliza still at 28 Vincent? If what name does she use?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Renee from Irene's/Sussex

After several years she has finally gone back home. Lots of great funny times together... she always took my mind to another world even when I only had a short time to spend. She will be missed indeed~!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomaxton7 View Post
    After several years she has finally gone back home. Lots of great funny times together... she always took my mind to another world even when I only had a short time to spend. She will be missed indeed~!
    Has Renee really gone for good?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Has Renee really gone for good?
    For the time being at least, maybe for quite some time... she'll certainly be missed...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Renee did mention her mum wanted her back in HK. I guess she finally decided to go back. She will be missed for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Miss rita taiwanese from diva. Nice body

Yumi/Kimi from 227 Broadway. A beautiful, sweet, sweet girl. Had the perkiest boobies ever - I used to joke they were holding up her bra.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Alice from ginza was the best I have cone across so far in ginza.

Love this thread, keep reminding you all the nice girls that crosses our path.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Love this thread, keep reminding you all the nice girls that crosses our path.
    Bitter Sweet, More Sweet than Bitter, Yuki Snow Lotus still stands out for me all these years later.........I am almost obsessive compulsive when a new post appears in this thread, hoping that said thread mentions her where abouts.........her smell, her taste, her smile her perfect petite form.........makes me smile thinking about her........

Yes Garfield I love this thread also
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Banned
    Bluddy hell boys but does this proves there's no 'one' girl or what. Every bloke has his faves and there is always a new face around the corner. Get into it!

Sons of you boys been doing it for years and I bet you are married too.

Goodonya

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast