Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by checksix View Post
    tanya used to be a good ml until 3-4 years ago. shes now like a manager/trainer. i think thats why massage at midas is bit more consistent
    Uh, what exactly is involved in ML training? <Fantasies spin out of control />

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    the new girls need massage training and bodyslide training.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Obviously. But imagine what that's like!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chardax View Post
    i miss toshika, aki and mai from ginza. i think thats my top 3
    toshika.......damn i miss her alot, was my first WL and hour spent with her still in my head till now!

Quote Originally Posted by gggi View Post
    Candy the Mamasan at QVB used to be the trainer for the MLs at Romeo and Juliet's.

Want to know what's that like, why not try the trainer yourself ??

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    toshika.......damn i miss her alot, was my first WL and hour spent with her still in my head till now!
    Toshika was either a hit or miss for me and some other Bro's I found.
    Really depended if she liked you or not..
    Didn't like small, bald, old, hairy fat guys like me, but then again most girls wouldn't either !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    after lurking to other site and such, think i found ......her or well maybe just someone like her

if any other toshika addict like me want to discuss pm me! xp

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sarah

A RnT girl, Used to work at the now closed shop of 90 Rowe Street Eastwood
    Also worked in sister shops Burwood (8 railway pd) and chatswood (350 penthurst)

Used to see her every 4-8 weeks for a few years circa 2007-2010. Would have been more often if I didn't live far away

Was still working throughout 2011 but couldn't get around to see her for a while, then when I could she had gone !!!
    Wish I had given her my number or email to keep in touch if she ever moved.
    Keep wondering if she is working somewhere else or retired

Banned
    Yoki.. 65 Carlton.. I miss her.. She just disappeared.. sigh..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sophia from Cowper 7. She was amazing and always loved when i visited. I even recall she wanted one hour session instead of the 30 minutes i paid once. She was just perfect, 10/10 service, great tits and not bad ass. Prone boned that ass plenty of times and farkkkkk she was just bloody brilliant. Too bad she got married though Just amazing.

After Sophia left, Cowper 7 basically just went shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chloe from cbd posh, sometimes I wish I met her somewhere else <3

Others Mable moc and Miki bluemoon.

Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Sophia from Cowper 7. She was amazing and always loved when i visited. I even recall she wanted one hour session instead of the 30 minutes i paid once. She was just perfect, 10/10 service, great tits and not bad ass. Prone boned that ass plenty of times and farkkkkk she was just bloody brilliant. Too bad she got married though Just amazing.

After Sophia left, Cowper 7 basically just went shit.
    I remember little Sophia !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I miss Lily, fortunately she is back at 533 today.

I hope its not just a one off visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Post Girls long gone - but the memories still so vivid!

Hi Brothers,

I've always been fascinated by this thread, to hear others experiences but also potentially to see if anyone else agrees with my (slightly strange?) taste haha. I've only been to FS less than you can count on one hand, but ML on the other hand...haha

All time Number 1:

Nicole from 45 Andover St, Carlton (closed).
    What an amazing girl... the whole package, friendly, enthusiastic, innocent (looking), perfect smooth lightly tanned skin tone, best set of natural breasts I have ever seen or felt in my life! (They were large B / small C sized). Saw her 4-5 times with intensity & passion increasing with each visit. Most intense climaxes of my life... The trajectory always akin to the St Louis arch! I went overseas and a couple of weeks later upon returning.... Gone. Then a year later was eating at the front table at Sukjai Thai (Pitt St, Thaitown) and I see this hot girl sit down to wait for her takeaway. Have the strongest feeling of déjà vu ever, but can't figure it out! After she gets her food and pops out the door it suddenly dawns on me that it's Nicole! Hope she's doing well in Sydney or Thailand.

All time Number 2:

Lucy from Oasis Poplar / Artarmon
    Just a beautiful girl from Chiang Mai with gorgeous features, milky white skin. To most probably a bit quirky looking (?) but to me ticked every box massively. Honest, passionate service & great connection. Still in Australia I believe and had a tip off she might be working in a legit shop now? I can't afford to go to every legit shop in Sydney & try every girl just on heresay, but almost tempted if I knew I could find her!

Others:

Annie from Thai Style 200 (200/1 Katherine) Chatswood
    Shop originally run by Mint (who had a great bubbly personality, and the most professional waxing therapist I've met - she studied it at a TAFE beauty college so knew exactly what she was doing) until Mint became pregnant and even waxed me whilst heavily pregnant!
    Annie had the look of the ultimate LBFM and she knew it too! A consummate tease, unfortunately I only met her in her later manager / wax therapist role, I'm sure she was a skilled regular ML prior to her running the shop? There was some controversy on the forum about if the troll account Cable Guy / Le Rod etc was associated with the shop so I didn't want to get involved. Anyway, Annie drove me crazy with her antics, as I said, I've never been teased so hard in my life. It was pleasure but pure torture! Apparently she's now full time studying legit beauty therapy. But, if she ever comes back to any shops freelance then... hook a brother up and please let me know!

Sarah from 329 Posh Newtown
    Absolutely the best overall package of face & body I've ever seen! Exquisite Russian / Japanese features, she had the ultimate petite height model proportions. As I told her during the session, G-Strings could just been designed specifically for her... I've never seen a G worn so well by a girl before or since!

Mia (pocket rocket) from Silver Fox
    The pocket rocket Mia with American accent that Ahlungor did an AR from memory? So friendly, genuine & eager to please! Not a line you'd normally associate with Korean MLs! She was just so happy at her job, had such interesting & non stop conversation the entire session. Then for such a smart girl to switch to sensual was like fire & ice... The contrast was shocking & unbelievable! Body slide was the best ever! (Totally the opposite of robotic Midas / Masstige 8)

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Keen to hear other brothers' thoughts if you've had sessions with these girls and to hear about who you miss the most too! Might even find some are back working and other brothers can tip each other off about the new shop or roster! (PS: Please comment or PM me if you do know if any of the above you know are still serving! Hehe)

Peace,

Biethestarr

Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Hi Brothers,

Absolutely the best overall package of face & body I've ever seen! Exquisite Russian / Japanese features, she had the ultimate petite height model proportions. As I told her during the session, G-Strings could just been designed specifically for her... I've never seen a G worn so well by a girl before or since!

The pocket rocket Mia with American accent that Ahlungor did an AR from memory? So friendly, genuine & eager to please! Not a line you'd normally associate with Korean MLs! She was just so happy at her job, had such interesting & non stop conversation the entire session. Then for such a smart girl to switch to sensual was like fire & ice... The contrast was shocking & unbelievable! Body slide was the best ever! (Totally the opposite of robotic Midas / Masstige 8)

Biethestarr

Hi brother Biethestarr,

Yes, I remember both Sarah and Mia very well, have seen Mia on many occasions and still think she is one of the best Korean ML doing B2B. It is when someone who is not too busty (still a very delicious C cup) that i keep going back for more speaks louder than voice, just didn't have enough of her, yes, such a happy character and bubbly personality.

In the overall all time greats though, she probably won't make my top five, but definitely in the top 10

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Miki from blue moon..
    Anyone know if she is still available somewhere?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mia from silver fox

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Hi Brothers,

I've always been fascinated by this thread, to hear others experiences but also potentially to see if anyone else agrees with my (slightly strange?) taste haha. I've only been to FS less than you can count on one hand, but ML on the other hand...haha

All time Number 1:

Nicole from 45 Andover St, Carlton (closed).
    What an amazing girl... the whole package, friendly, enthusiastic, innocent (looking), perfect smooth lightly tanned skin tone, best set of natural breasts I have ever seen or felt in my life! (They were large B / small C sized). Saw her 4-5 times with intensity & passion increasing with each visit. Most intense climaxes of my life... The trajectory always akin to the St Louis arch! I went overseas and a couple of weeks later upon returning.... Gone. Then a year later was eating at the front table at Sukjai Thai (Pitt St, Thaitown) and I see this hot girl sit down to wait for her takeaway. Have the strongest feeling of déjà vu ever, but can't figure it out! After she gets her food and pops out the door it suddenly dawns on me that it's Nicole! Hope she's doing well in Sydney or Thailand.

All time Number 2:

Lucy from Oasis Poplar / Artarmon
    Just a beautiful girl from Chiang Mai with gorgeous features, milky white skin. To most probably a bit quirky looking (?) but to me ticked every box massively. Honest, passionate service & great connection. Still in Australia I believe and had a tip off she might be working in a legit shop now? I can't afford to go to every legit shop in Sydney & try every girl just on heresay, but almost tempted if I knew I could find her!

Others:

Annie from Thai Style 200 (200/1 Katherine) Chatswood
    Shop originally run by Mint (who had a great bubbly personality, and the most professional waxing therapist I've met - she studied it at a TAFE beauty college so knew exactly what she was doing) until Mint became pregnant and even waxed me whilst heavily pregnant!
    Annie had the look of the ultimate LBFM and she knew it too! A consummate tease, unfortunately I only met her in her later manager / wax therapist role, I'm sure she was a skilled regular ML prior to her running the shop? There was some controversy on the forum about if the troll account Cable Guy / Le Rod etc was associated with the shop so I didn't want to get involved. Anyway, Annie drove me crazy with her antics, as I said, I've never been teased so hard in my life. It was pleasure but pure torture! Apparently she's now full time studying legit beauty therapy. But, if she ever comes back to any shops freelance then... hook a brother up and please let me know!

Keen to hear other brothers' thoughts if you've had sessions with these girls and to hear about who you miss the most too! Might even find some are back working and other brothers can tip each other off about the new shop or roster! (PS: Please comment or PM me if you do know if any of the above you know are still serving! Hehe)

Peace,

Biethestarr
    Hello mate...if you ever find out where Lucy works...please PM me immediately!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I'm really starting to miss Suchi from 5* Penthouse. She is back in Honkers now!

image.jpg

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast