Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    fiona at midas in the old days. always has a spot in my heart....

Senior Member(無間使者)

Emma from Marlene's

Really busty Philippino girl went by the name Emma
    Would be 5 years back now
    Gave awesome bbbj and Spanish and great gfe would've been early 20s but was only there for short time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Those who missed our

Abc HONEY

She is back for short visit on Friday

Booking 0488 857 827
    Any friend of Lily is a friend of mine and I have met Honey before. She's perfect!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funtwo View Post
    Emma from Oasis Thai!
    doesnt she work north shor in st leonards now?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I saw oasis is closed so I guess they went everywhere.

By the way, if you miss the girls from Bada Bing or DreamGirls (the strip joint not the outcall service) they are probably at Mistys, Stiletto or BlackCats.

http://beta.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cel...10-gmqz7l.html

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think Yumi/Rum formerly from Snow Lotus is now Georgina at CID Posh/Diva.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I think Yumi/Rum formerly from Snow Lotus is now Georgina at CID Posh/Diva.
    Georgina is from Hong Kong?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Toshika - Ginza
    Ladyring - Myoutcall
    Summer - 5 star

Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    Toshika - Ginza
    Ladyring - Myoutcall
    Summer - 5 star
    There have been quite a few Summers at 5*, don't know which is yours though !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hats off to you sir! Haha definitely havent been in the game as long as you.. Mine is from about 3 years back with really cute dimples.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    georgina gives a great massage but she has a kingsized attitude problem with an overinflated sense of her market value. body is meh.......imho.

Quote Originally Posted by samuraiboy View Post
    georgina gives a great massage but she has a kingsized attitude problem with an overinflated sense of her market value. body is meh.......imho.
    Can you be clear what is her attitude issue?

Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    Hats off to you sir! Haha definitely havent been in the game as long as you.. Mine is from about 3 years back with really cute dimples.
    The Korean I suppose ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Can you be clear what is her attitude issue?
    When attending Massage Girl University, Georgina prolly missed out on the lecture called '10 things not to do when providing massage services to your valued client'. Coz she pretty much did all of them...

1. Zero friendliness or conversation - even though I attempted my tried and true and tested formula of talking about what girls love to talk endlessly about - shopping food hairstyles holidays SHOES! etc.

2. Zero external touching except butt only. ok not exactly zero...

3. Gives orders like a drill sergeant - ordering you around. "LIE DOWN! $50! U CUM NOW?" LOLz...sounds like some of my ex girlfriends now I think about it.

4. Zero reaction when I complimented her massage. More than once.

5. Vajayjay blocking - stands against and pushes her pussy into the massage table so you have no possible access. unless you wish to sustain serious crush injuries to your fingers trying...

6. Zero finishing touches or 'exit interview' ie did you enjoy the massage, come back soon I'm here Wednesday Friday etc.

7. Less than Zero 'sexy' in the sexy part of the massage. Just wanking my dick with oil. Like she's chopping vegetables. Or sumthin.

Sorry I can't really remember points 8 9 and 10. Other MLs told me about it but I haven't memorised it all...number 10 was prolly 'do something memorable for your client as he leaves so he will come back for more ie kiss on cheek, squeeze cock thru pants or just old fashioned hand holding as he walks out, like the girls at 227 broadway...

Yes guys the regular caveats apply: maybe she had a bad day, periods, asshole customers all day asking her for anal sex etc etc etc. YMMV. maybe. However don't forget I started off by saying she gives a great massage.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    and just to get the thread back on topic - i said it before and i'll say it again - i miss Catherine the Great of Ginza the mostest...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When attending Massage Girl University, Georgina prolly missed out on the lecture called '10 things not to do when providing massage services to your valued client'. Coz she pretty much did all of them...

1. Zero friendliness or conversation - even though I attempted my tried and true and tested formula of talking about what girls love to talk endlessly about - shopping food hairstyles holidays SHOES! etc.

3. Gives orders like a drill sergeant - ordering you around. "LIE DOWN! $50! U CUM NOW?" LOLz...sounds like some of my ex girlfriends now I think about it.

5. Vajayjay blocking - stands against and pushes her pussy into the massage table so you have no possible access. unless you wish to sustain serious crush injuries to your fingers trying...

6. Zero finishing touches or 'exit interview' ie did you enjoy the massage, come back soon I'm here Wednesday Friday etc.

7. Less than Zero 'sexy' in the sexy part of the massage. Just wanking my dick with oil. Like she's chopping vegetables. Or sumthin.

Sorry I can't really remember points 8 9 and 10. Other MLs told me about it but I haven't memorised it all...number 10 was prolly 'do something memorable for your client as he leaves so he will come back for more ie kiss on cheek, squeeze cock thru pants or just old fashioned hand holding as he walks out, like the girls at 227 broadway...

Yes guys the regular caveats apply: maybe she had a bad day, periods, asshole customers all day asking her for anal sex etc etc etc. YMMV. maybe. However don't forget I started off by saying she gives a great massage.....
    I'm on my break while reading this, and people think I'm crazy laughing over something I read from my phone.. Lol... Good one bro..

Understand how you feel. Last time I was with carli, and she was like a dead meat, no reaction nor feelings.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I miss Miss Stevens; my year 6 teacher.
    She always wore short skirts coupled with flip flops in summer and knee-high boots in Winter.
    Fuck she was hot!
    I was just starting to "come of age" and always getting spontaneous hard-ons every time she stretched up to write something high up on the blackboard or was sitting at the front of the room and opened her legs and I caught a glimpse of her knickers.
    A few times I had a wank under the desk fantasizing fucking her or sucking her tits.
    She would drive me crazy every time she leant over me to help me with a maths problem and I would catch a glimpse of her bra.
    But what really killed me was when she would give me that stern look and call me a "naughty boy"
    Aaaahhhh !!!! ... Miss Stevens ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Actually had a thought of barbie from 5* the other night. Mmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Actually had a thought of barbie from 5* the other night. Mmm...
    Barbie the Japanese sweetie ?

Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast