Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by butler20 View Post
    Thanks Wally, that's not too far. Might go and check her out tomorrow.
    I couldn't find the review, Is it this one?
    http://serenityspa.com.au/
    I think so...best to call them first to see what day she works.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    You miss them because they gave you the things your girlfriend never can do for ya'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I think so...best to call them first to see what day she works.
    This post just peaked my interest so gave them a call, Emma no longer works @ St Leonards shop, she works at Crows Nest on Tuesdays & Saturdays.

Cheers,
    Biethestarr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vanessa from Midas early 2009. Statuesque and stunning, Fake tits but otherwise awesome body. Beautiful face an absolute stunner. Shame I only got to see her twice

Mina from m8/jasmine/m8/touch of class 2011 lost count the number of times I poked this chick all the while getting discounts every visit. Fucking gold

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    This post just peaked my interest so gave them a call, Emma no longer works @ St Leonards shop, she works at Crows Nest on Tuesdays & Saturdays.

Cheers,
    Biethestarr
    Yep, checked her out on Saturday. She's going back to Thailand though until January

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Cheers,
    Biethestarr
    Which shop in Crows Nest?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Which shop in Crows Nest?
    Sorry about that I was confused which one was Harmony or Serenity so I just wrote Crows Nest... I just looked it up, it's Serenity :P

@butler20 is she working any more shifts before going back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Love/Diva

I hope her Mum is OK. She was sick in Autumn this year and not listening to the doctors.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    Victoria from ginza
    wonder if shes really out of the industry..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Leng from snow lotus!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry about that I was confused which one was Harmony or Serenity so I just wrote Crows Nest... I just looked it up, it's Serenity :P

@butler20 is she working any more shifts before going back?
    Sorry for the late reply mate. She said her last day would be on Tuesday which was 2 days ago...

But she'll be back next year! =]

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I miss jerry, Christmas the most... Yeah i know she's still working on amd off but our schedules never seem to match.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I miss jerry, Christmas the most... Yeah i know she's still working on amd off but our schedules never seem to match.

What sort of excuses is that ??

If any of my favourite girls are back in the industry, I will be there in a blink !!

Ladies like Maya, Milo, Sophie, Leng, Tiffany, Dolphine, Lisa, Mina............

When there is a will, there is a way, so, you can't really be missing her thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much, or you will be deep inside her by now ....................haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What sort of excuses is that ??

If any of my favourite girls are back in the industry, I will be there in a blink !!

Ladies like Maya, Milo, Sophie, Leng, Tiffany, Dolphine, Lisa, Mina............

When there is a will, there is a way, so, you can't really be missing her thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much, or you will be deep inside her by now ....................haha
    That's a very simplistic view of things. Fateoften is unkind

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    It's definitely my teen and super slim sex crazy multi cumming queen Olivia from 5*. Usually she was at the Penthouse.

She was a fucking sex machine!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bibimbob View Post
    I miss "Lemon" at Ginza.
    I believe some guys here can remember her.
    She was a my first girl at Ginza and never forget her excitant eyes and kissing.
    Lemon was amazing - she worked her way up from Gold to Gold Premium to Diamond just on the strength of her amazing attitude and service.
    She was super tight but she didn't let stop her fucking like crazy.
    There were almost no limits with that girl; she would do pretty much anything; CIM, COF, anal.
    And she would never mention the tip - just get on with it and accept the tip at the end.
    I reckon that along with K Kiki she is the most non-stop DFK girl ever at Ginza.
    I know its a big call because there have been a lot of non-stop DFK girls at Ginza (especially the J girls), but I think that most guys who saw her would probably agree.
    I hope she come back some day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Lemon was amazing - she worked her way up from Gold to Gold Premium to Diamond just on the strength of her amazing attitude and service.
    There were almost no limits with that girl; she would do pretty much anything; CIM, COF, anal.
    And she would never mention the tip - just get on with it and accept the tip at the end.
    I reckon that along with K Kiki she is the most non-stop DFK girl ever at Ginza.
    I know its a big call because there have been a lot of non-stop DFK girls at Ginza (especially the J girls), but I think that most guys who saw her would probably agree.
    i think lemon went from scp to gcp. dont recall her being diamond and i have seen her towards the end. but then again, you would probably recall more accurately.

i have a theory about kiki's kissing by the way. i think she is conscious of her english and decided that the only way to ensure the guy wont try to chat her up is by putting her tongue into his mouth and playing tongue sword fighting..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    oh and i just recalled two particulars of my session with Lemon..

first one is i knocked, she opened the door, and we started kissing as soon as we say pleasantries, then continued kissing and touching and all for 5-6 mins non-stop that she decided to skip shower. not a big deal since i shower at home before going anyway and same with her after her last session but i was really looking forward to she washing me based on the ARs. oh well. more time for other fun stuff

second one was amusing. so we are ready for main activity and i reach for the gel. she stops me and says something in the tune of "just spit and stick" was really amusing for me at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't suppose anyone knows what happened to Diana who also worked at Oasis Thai? The Disna with massive tits.

And what about Victoria from Ginza? Where did she end up?

Thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    In two weeks I guess it will be Moon!

I hear she will retire at the end of the year!

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast