Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks, when I ask Alice she says that Vivian left the country (i was naive back then)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by firefox0303 View Post
    Thanks, when I ask Alice she says that Vivian left the country (i was naive back then)
    I've found Alice to be very honest so she was probably telling you the truth but doesn't mean that she hasn't come back again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nina from bodyrotic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah coco was lovely. She liked Melbourne and did hint that she would move there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know what happened to the girl that was from Kazakhstan from diva?? I think she was there a year ago. Then she disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Anyone know what happened to the girl that was from Kazakhstan from diva?? I think she was there a year ago. Then she disappeared.
    She quit and living with his bf, same country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Bro do you sometimes just make things up? Anytime anyone asks about a past or current ML, you know her life story, and I know you cannot know everything about every ML lol

But I like your style, because no one can verify anything you say so just assume you are ML king.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxybro View Post
    Bro do you sometimes just make things up? Anytime anyone asks about a past or current ML, you know her life story, and I know you cannot know everything about every ML lol

But I like your style, because no one can verify anything you say so just assume you are ML king.
    Garfield isn't making it up bro. He used to run a parlour in Uruguay but moved here in the 90's and had been in the game for a while. His main goon Furio had an affair with the Kazakhstan girl, so he had to put a hit on him. Furio buggered off to Naples.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    Garfield isn't making it up bro. He used to run a parlour in Uruguay but moved here in the 90's and had been in the game for a while. His main goon Furio had an affair with the Kazakhstan girl, so he had to put a hit on him. Furio buggered off to Naples.
    Sounds more legit than Jedi's story

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol, who knows right

I don't know everyone's story, I just replied to those that I know. Her name is Gloria, she was one of my regular girls at that time, that's how I know her story. She told me soon after she quits from diva, when she starts working in Cafe shops instead.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Bro, Garfield is legit ML master. He knows many ML more than just superficially. I take his word more seriously compared to the average poster here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Speaking of Gloria, although I never tried her, heard her assets and part two including body slide is awesome. Remind me of this Mongolian ML who used to work briefly at 370 Pitt st. Also great assets, tall around 170, and great body slide. She told me she used to be at Melb with friends and studying accounting here. Too bad she vanished now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Lucky guy...she gave a great BBJCIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Momo from gladeville42. Japanese big girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wow Mr Garfield is a real deal.....A true master

I learnt alot from him haha.

Banned
    I'm just pulling his leg. I know he is a ML king

Banned
    Zero. I haven't blocked out the past. I wouldn't trade the person i am or what i have
    done with WL for anything.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm just pulling his leg. I know he is a ML king
    All good bro.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does anyone know what happened to Barbie from Ginza? Rooter any info?
    I tried calling Wilson and asking but he said to check the rosters... It's been a week n a bit now and she's still not on it.
    Either she's having her monthly or she's on holidays... Or she's quit... I'm holding out to see her!
    Unless someone can recommend a Korean or Jap girl that can give similar services?

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast