Thread: Little LEMON : 110% GFE, so sensual, and horny. She's so TIGHT! - Handle with CARE !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Little LEMON : 110% GFE, so sensual, and horny. She's so TIGHT! - Handle with CARE !

There are some girls that are really hard to write an AR for.
    They are so special and the experience you have with them is so intense.
    Little Lemon is one of those girls. I will give it my best shot, but really my advice to just book her and experience her for yourself.

Lets start with some physical stuff.
    Lemon is tiny! a true pocket rocket - even in high heels she was tiny and when she took them off she barely came up to my chest - and I am not tall!
    She has a very pretty face, pale complexion, very long jet black hair, and very dark eyes.
    She has a very innocent look, but at the same time kind of bewitching too.
    When I peeled off her tight little black dress an amazing little body was revealed.
    She is a size 6, curvy and slender and toned all at the same time - don't ask me to try and explain that- when you see her I think you will see what I mean
    She has got a perfect set of very perky and firm B-cup tits, an S shaped body with a flat tummy round hips and one of best arses I have ever seen - it's perfect; small and round and sticking out Latina style.
    And her thighs are so firm and soft at the same time.
    Pound for pound she has got one of the hottest bodies around.

Things started of a bit slowly and shyly and awkwardly as they often do with girls who are totally new to this.
    But once we got naked and locked lips its was on.
    Her DFK is passionate and intense and sensual and once she grabbed a hold of my throbbing cock she did not let go if it for the whole hour: standing up, sitting down, on the floor, in the shower, on the bed; always with a firm grip and jerking me off or rubbing it against her body.
    The only time she didn't have it in her hand was when it was in her mouth or pussy - would not fucking let go of it!

The shower was wild with absolutely no washing happening at all, just kissing and groping like crazy and just flicking her nipples and stroking her pussy had her screaming in ecstasy and her legs turning to jelly - I had to actually hold her up to stop her collapsing.

The pace didn't ease on the bed or the decibel levels and again she was in a total state of ecstasy; screaming, moaning, crying.
    And this was before we even started DATY.
    The DATY sent her through the roof and she screamed in Japanese, in English, but mostly in gibberish.
    Then I eased off and brought her down gently until she was almost in a trance for a while, just holding on to my cock for support.

And then it was her turn - and fuck what a turn it was.
    I don't think I have ever come across a girl who approaches sucking cock with such enthusiasm - only 8 for technique, but 11 for effort, enthusiasm and gusto!
    I flipped her around for a 69 at one stage just to get a view of that amazing arse - what a sight!
    And her pussy is so perfectly trimmed and so tight and delicious, and a perfect little bumhole I couldn't resist giving a good lick.

It was time to see just how tight her little pussy is - fuck it's tight! Absolutely virgin tight - the only other girl in the same league is Liz (also at Ginza)
    Plenty of lube and patience was needed and most importantly 110% determination from Little Lemon.
    This girl is a real trooper - she was going to take me all the way no matter what!

We fucked in mish and cowgirl and most of the time it was gentle strokes and only half way in ( I am not big by the way - Little Lemon is just tiny and tight!)
    If you are big you should probably avoid Lemon, you will only hurt her, if you are average you should be OK - and if you are small you will feel like Mandingo in her tight little hole!
    She loves to fuck and came very very intensely finally taking me in all the way and holding me tight inside her as we both quivered and came and she mumbled in Japanese and then quietly drifted into a state of sublime serenity, which is where I was too.

Little Lemon really puts everything into it and when the buzzer went off she didn't have the energy to get up to answer.
    I was happy to let her lay there and go shower alone, but she is a determined 110% effort girl and washed and dried me and helped me to get dressed and all the while kissing me and saying Arrigato - Fuck, how can you not fall in love with this girl.
    She gave me a genuinely emotional goodbye and I said it was definitely mata ne and not sayonara and promised I would come back and see her.
    I have made this promise before and not kept it, but this time I went straight to Wilson and booked her on her next shift.
    Little Lemon is way to special to let get away!
    If you like girls who are new and innocent, but also very horny and into pleasing and being pleased, and very sensual and passionate, you will love Little Lemon - absolutely 110% GFE!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome report, can't wait to see her soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amazeballlzzzzzzzzz

Booked a session with Hina today but unfortunately got stuck in traffic for ages. Was late for my punt and Hina was busy with her next booking. Not unhappy at all as it was my mistake. Spoke to Will and he recommended me LEMON. I was informed in advance about her vry vry tight pussy.

Made a payment and went straight to room. Met Lemon who greeted me with a smile and I had my mushi-mushi on. Went straight to the shower as i had only booked for half n hr(biggest mistake). We had a nice DFK in the shower and man this girl knows how to kiss. She grabbed my bazooka with one hand and my neck with the other. After quite a while we moved on to bed where she was really forthcoming. I really liked her soft body so straight away charged and was soon down for some DATY. Typical Jap pussy, located right at the bottom and was trimmed beautifully. DATY was really smooth and she was moaning really heavily. I was able to see the small size but tasted really good. Wish i had caramel syrup on me.

She asked me lay down and started on BBBj. I would give her a 8/10. Not as good as Sue/Jessie, but she tried few things and she seemed a quick learner. She asked me if there is something I wanted her to do to make my BBBj experience more sexy, i just replied with you are doing great. She smiled and straight went for my balls. That felt really good. As the time was running I asked her the dom and started Doggy Style. I find it best way for a Jap girl. The location of the pussy makes it really smooth and kinna feels exotic.
    I thought it will be fun but damn it was really hard to get in there. Felt like a virgin pussy, yes i did say Virgin Pussy. That was really really tight. I could see that she was feeling the pain and unable to take anymore length easily so I went for the lube which didn't really help much as she was moaning and screaming really loud. This time it felt that she was really enjoying it and feeling every bit of it unlike those Milfs in Granville which moan for no reason.

I didn't really had time to lie down and chat with her as i was kinna over my half n hr and she had her nxt cx waiting but felt like booking her for another hour so and just work on that hard pussy.

She kissed me a good bye and i am definitely going back to see her.

Thanks Will for your suggestion. You rock bro.
    Overall exp: 9/10 and damn she is a quick learner.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Doggy would be one of the hardest positions to start on with a tight pussy. You set yourself a tough challenge!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks Will for your suggestion. You rock bro.
    Overall exp: 9/10 and damn she is a quick learner.

She has had the best teachers and training there...

If 30min can do this to you, imagine what a full hour would be like.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Doggy would be one of the hardest positions to start on with a tight pussy. You set yourself a tough challenge!
    I guess you are right but even trying the missionary was not easy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    She has had the best teachers and training there...

If 30min can do this to you, imagine what a full hour would be like.....
    True, i was told that she is trained by Jasmin so I am expecting a lot more from my next session

Quote Originally Posted by romeoondrox View Post
    I guess you are right but even trying the missionary was not easy.
    It takes a bit of patience, a bit of lube, and getting your angle right, but its worth it in the end - she is a great little girl!
    Cowgirl is also good because she can grab your cock with her hand and guide it in herself and lower herself as far down as she is OK with - again its worth the effort.
    And there is a lot more to little Lemon than just a tight pussy - she has got such a sparkling and sweet personality and she loves kissing, playing with your cock and mutual oral - top girl!

Saw Little Lemon again - I think I am getting addicted to lemon juice.
    So bittersweet !
    She has improved so much in so little time. She is a quick learner! Another couple of weeks and she will top shelf!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow back so soon! Yeah I'm tempted to see her again too, she's such a sweet girl...
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

She had a little surprise this time. She was surprised I noticed and got so shy and embarrassed when I pointed it out.
    It makes her look even cuter!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats my little lemon , you finally made it to where you belong..Golden class premium!!! I know you might read this, you deserve it! I have seen you since you were silver class premium, then saw you again as a golden girl ...and now! You are a premium Ginza girl!! I'm so happy for you. Best service, and best GFE.. I can't wait to see you again soon

dodgybastard
    Saw Lemon recently. wow, i second everything that has been said here, including the tightness. Unfortunately for me, it meant that my first pop was unusually quick but that also made my second time all that much better.

Thanks for the update bro! Great to see little Lemon has been promoted again.
    I haven't read this AR for months so reading it again brings back so many great memories - it's been way to long since I saw little Lemon and all indications are she is getting better and better. I must make a point of seeing her again.
    If only that damn Wilson would stop recruiting more and more hotties!
    I am not surprised she has been promoted again - she really puts 100% into a session, has a genuine sweet nature, but is not afraid to get down and dirty too ... and really goes off!
    Definitely in my top 10 Ginza girls!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Top 10? She is in my top 5, joining mini, maki, catherine and aki

Quote Originally Posted by insanekicker View Post
    Top 10? She is in my top 5, joining mini, maki, catherine and aki
    I can't narrow it down to a top 5.
    I have seen nearly 80 girls at Ginza this year and at least 70 of them have been very good, excellent, or absolutely fucking amazing.
    I tried to be realistic and compile a Top 10 back in August. I looked back at all the girls I had seen from January onwards and by the time I was up to June I already was way over a Top 10; it was more like a Top 20. So I gave up on that task.
    And I have seen another 20 girls since August!
    Way too much talent at that place!
    I still reckon if I managed to cut it down to 10 girls Lemon would still make the top 10.
    but when I think of all the amazing girls I would have to exclude to get it down to 10 girls, it's just not possible.