Thread: 3 Hours of Power

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

3 Hours of Power

Tuesday 4 December will go down in my history as a keeper!

I had the night off so I phoned Sophie for what would be my second visit to "64". Booking was made for 9.30pm for 3 hours. Some think that is too long? Not for me.

After discussing the girls with Sophie I finally decided on Yoyo. There was something that attracted me that way and OMG was I right.

I arrived at just on 9.35pm and it was not busy so I was taken by Micael to meet Yoyo. Michael asked if I wanted a threesome with Yoyo & Cici but after locking eyes on Yoyo it was never going to happen.

I could be naive (As I have only done this once before) but right from the introductions we had almost like chemistry happening. I guess it helps that I have a great body to match hers & looks arn't too bad either.

I won't go on for too long but for the next 3 hours we never stopped and I dare say we could have gone on for another 3 hours because quite frankly there was nothing and I mean nothing that we didn't get up to. Well there was one thing but most of us don't go there!. It was the most insane sex that I have ever experienced. And she is clean! Always the great fear.

It almost pains me to give this info away as it feels like I am ratting on my girlfriend but that was the type of experience we had. I could easily run away forever with Yoyo because on top of this she is a lovely girl.

Thank you Yoyo, I certainly wish we had met under different circumstances. Thank you also "64".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Good report FEDS glad to see you had a good time with Yoyo.

Nice to see you had a fantastic 3 hours with Yoyo FEDS. Keep it up (yes literally)

So you've met THE Yoyo.. I am one of her regulars, and the only thing I could say is, If you see her when she's in good mood (or if she's quite fond of you), she'll fuck your brain out all the time no matter how much time you're gonna be spending with her, haha...
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Shop Owner
    Yoyo the busty Princess of 64 Alexander is working TODAY... ~~~ from 10am till late

its YoYo Saturdays, Mondays AND Tuesdays. anyone want to play Yoyo with Yoyo?

Please cum in and enjoy her BBBJ and lovely tits. very curvy and the nicest natural tits

Please call for our doubles special - any two girls. bookings essential!

Phone: 9524 1278
    open from 10am to 12 midnight
    http://www.64alexander.com
    http://magmodels.weebly.com/yoyo.html