Karen - Stunning body!

Person's Name : Karen

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Wednesday 3rd July 2013

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/karen.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, genuine size 6, fantastic body, hour glass shape, firm smooth skin, C/D natural tits with wonderful large dark erect nipples. Attractive face with huge (false) eyelashes. Long wavy hair.

Pussy: Hmmm – downer – total stubble on map of Tassie and pussy lips.

Roster: Wednesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

I booked Karen before the photos were available and I was just scrolling through the gallery web site before heading over to 533, and saw Karen’s photos. I had an immediate boner just looking the photos. Was I really going to fuck this cutie in a few minutes?

In the room Karen didn’t disappoint. Just a stunning body, firm, hard, with curves in all the right places. The tits are C/D, firm with lovely dark erect nipples. Just to die for.

Holding that cute body against me we indulged in some DKF, but Karen seemed to have a cough or something so the DFK didn’t really progress. YMMV. I played with her tits for a while and they are just a wonderful handful. Best I have seen for a while. My hands wandered down to her love pot and unfortunately I was greeted by bunch of stubble. Fantastic body, pity about the stubble.

I got her to kneel on the edge of the bed face down with her wonderful arse up in the air for a great DATY in the mirror experience. She seems to really get off on DATY and I was more than happy to munch away caressing that fabulous body and feeling up her puppies in my free hands.

We progressed into BBBJ and she is pretty good at it. We switched to overhead DATY and then 69. She lubed up and started a reverse cowgirl pussy on cock slide. Wow! She is one of those girls who can absolutely flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic.

On with the dom and I entered her in mish. “Oh you are so big”. I think she tells all the guys this. Didn’t stop me from getting right inside her and she does have a tight pussy. Karen is an experienced bedroom girl and she did try to get me over the line quickly. I managed to hang on a while longer and admire those fabulous tits and then got into doggie and admired that fabulous arse and tight waist.

It was at this point I observed she has this totally bizarre habit of stuffing a tissue or two in her mouth to avoid screaming too much. I have never seen this before. Just amazing.

Wanting to get a better view of her naked body we ventured off the bed and I got her to put her high heels back on. Karen has toned legs and calf muscles and she just looks stunning naked in high heels. We fucked standing face to face and then reverse. She is really on for some gymnastics and she raised her leg up in a kinda scissor style as I fucked her standing from the side. Again a first for me. I could have explored this further but returned her to the bed. Face down, pussy raised over a pillow and with her pussy wide apart I entered her from behind. Good penetration from this angle and whilst again she stuffed another tissue or two into her mouth to stifle her screams I nearly lost it.

Lying down, her on top in cowgirl, gazing at her tits – that she keeps playing with by the way – squeezing them and rocking back and forward on my cock I gave up after only ten minutes of fucking and came. Karen kept rocking back and forward. Wow I was done.

Good fun girl. Stunner. Wednesday.

Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup Karen is a fucken hotty, and agree she's a bit hairy down there. I wanted to see her today but I'm as sick as a brown dog.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had another session with Karen today. Doing her doggy is really something to behold, she is one very very horny lady!

She's also had some hair removal, was as smooth as today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bro's,

Can anyone confirm if Karen offers extras (greek)?

Ta

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggydog View Post
    She is allot of fun - she wouldn't do Greek for me, but might have been a size thing.
    Ah ok, will have to ask and see (shes very similar in appearance to an ex of mine so would have been nice :P ). Thnx for the info.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Fabulous news that the bush/scrub is gone. I do so much enjoy a clean work surface. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    I had another session with Karen today. Doing her doggy is really something to behold, she is one very very horny lady!

She's also had some hair removal, was as smooth as today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks Pussy Hunter loved all the detail in your Ar.
    Karen - looks absolutely fantastic in the pics
    Definitely a must for me- gotta try that standing up stuff too....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the pics look great, might have to consider a visit! Is her hair naturally curly or is it permed you think ??

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar

Karen - stunner - take two

I couldn’t resist a take two with the lovely Karen. Despite having a stunning body I did feel in take one that she was a bit standoffish. Well that was dispelled in take two.

She again presented in the same cute striped bikini and high heels. If you are a lover of great bodies in high heels then this is for you. I always enjoyed my sojourns to Thailand where the cuties - no matter how impoverished - always seem to have a pair of high heels in the cupboard and they just set off a great naked body so well.

I was encouraged by another punter to try Karen again as she had apparently had her hooch fully shaved. All the brush was gone fortunately, but I was a few days late and got a bit of stubble. Never mind – I must find out her shaving schedule and get in earlier next time.

Karen started kneeling on the floor with a slurpy BBBJ, interspersed with looking up at me. Very attractive face looking at me while her mouth was wrapped around my cock was a Kodak moment.

Lots of kisses and cuddles on the bed and she is again in fine form. More BBBJ and we switched to overhead DATY and then 69. She lubed up and started a reverse cowgirl pussy on cock slide. I then flicked her around for a regular cowgirl pussy on cock massage. Wow! She is one of those girls who can absolutely flex her little bottom back and forward without moving her waist. Just felt fantastic.

Into mish, reverse mish, and we then fucked standing face to face and then reverse. She was still on for some gymnastics and she raised her leg up in a kinda scissor style with her shoe on the side wall as I fucked her standing from the side. I was more prepared this time and really enjoyed this. Actually it was too much and I came while looking down at that cute rounded arse and narrow waist.

This girl is really addictive. I just want to get more of her. Fortunately she is now working two days a week at 533. Angie only has a few girls doing two days a week so Karen must be popular.

There was an interesting “wow” moment in the encounter that I really don’t want to share publicly. If you have seen Karen please send me a pm so we can compare notes?

Fuckable on Wednesday and Saturday.

Whew so many girls and so little time.

Banned
    Karen has been at 533 for quite some time now but as yet I have not seen her in the room, I have made a booking for tomorrow so lets hope I finally get to see this beauty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Karen has been at 533 for quite some time now but as yet I have not seen her in the room, I have made a booking for tomorrow so lets hope I finally get to see this beauty.
    Dipped out again Angie forgot to write my booking on the board so Karen is booked up, seems like we are not meant to meet just yet!

Banned
    I have seen Karen twice now and she is one stunning lady probably just a bit too much PSE for me not enough GFE but I think she survives in this industry by not getting emotionally involved with clients.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
    Hey Hunter how Do I send a private message to share my info on Karen?

If you want to send someone a private message just click on their name (to send to you click on timetogo) and a caption comes up private message click on that and type away!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pima Donna

Just spent 30 minutes with Karen. Beautiful girl and stunning body, I agree, but also a Prima Donna. She spent the first 5 minutes of our session lying clothed on the bed while texting her food order from a menu. Then a few minutes later she was answering a text that had come through on her mobile as I was licking out her pussy and she was lying on her back.

Then when I starting shagging her she couldn't wait for me to cum, asking 'you cum yet?' Then as soon as I did she was off and into the shower a full 10 minutes before my 30 minutes were up.

Hot body yes, great service no. Will avoid in future and stick to the other many great girls at 533 that don't have the attitude and even if you've only booked for 30 minutes give great service from start to finish.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssshamrock View Post
    Just spent 30 minutes with Karen. Beautiful girl and stunning body, I agree, but also a Prima Donna. She spent the first 5 minutes of our session lying clothed on the bed while texting her food order from a menu. Then a few minutes later she was answering a text that had come through on her mobile as I was licking out her pussy and she was lying on her back.

Then when I starting shagging her she couldn't wait for me to cum, asking 'you cum yet?' Then as soon as I did she was off and into the shower a full 10 minutes before my 30 minutes were up.

Hot body yes, great service no. Will avoid in future and stick to the other many great girls at 533 that don't have the attitude and even if you've only booked for 30 minutes give great service from start to finish.
    I have to agree with you about Karen she is one hot looking lady.

I have not had the problem you had with her re time texting etc but I did find her very mechanical.

Did you tell Angie what she did with the time texting etc?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi ssshamrock,

Sorry you weren't thrilled with Karen. I saw her when she was new at 533 for just a 30min booking. She had an excellent attitude. Didn't touch her phone, and went the extra mile to please me from start to finish. That was on a Wednesday. Afterwards she said "You nice man, you come and fuck me again on Saturday."

Maybe she was having an off day when you saw her. There are so many factors that come into play when punting.

Personally I think this shop has gotten too busy. Waiting rooms full and punters lining up in the corridor. Sometimes the girls don't even have time to eat, especially if they leave their food in the kitchen and it gets used for a session when other rooms are full.

Regardless, as you say there are many other girls who will be more than happy to service you.

Banned
    Karen is working 6 sometimes 7 days a week she has lots of bookings some 1 hour a lot two hours or more.

She is a machine and her service is mechanical.

She has a great body and for me she is so sexy.

Unfortunately she decides if she likes you and is in the mood and if you are a regular she will give you good service even if it is somewhat mechanical.

However if you are new and only book her for 30 min the you are likely to get pretty ordinary to say the least service from her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALittleToTheLeft View Post
    the pics look great, might have to consider a visit! Is her hair naturally curly or is it permed you think ??
    What are you, a hair dresser?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    are you sure? make a booking and she is not available!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast