Thread: Gina - 45 George

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gina - 45 George

Visit 45 George on last Sunday. Only 1 girl was available. Gina said hi at the far away distance and then walk away very quickly. Just notice her with eye catching eyes and slim body. Want to wait but mentioned there will be 2 other customer waiting. End up give it a try as the recommendation is good service.
    I went up stair to the room. Inside the room is very dark with a red dim light. Gina said the normal light is not working. Ok but I don't like the red light. Anyway, the light in the shower room is working so have a better view on Gina. She is very thin, about 160 or may be shorter. B Cup and slim bum. She tried to hide her cheeks with her hair but you can still see her skin on cheeks area which are not smooth and very uneven. Now I know why the light is so dim.
    Just focus the positive, big eyes, nice soft and smooth b cup to play with, great licking and sucking action on CBJ but not long enough. Cow girl was great as sliding up and down and can hold her bum easily towards me. But it was too quick to call it "I am tired" and she want to change position. I am trying to focus the positive again, light kissing is okay but need to try not to touch her face ..said she feel pain when I touch. Moved on to missionary and then doggy. I can't go deep on her as she said she don't like it.
    Overall, she was willing to please but I am sorry just really not work for me this time. No dfk, no Daty, and use a lots of lube with the 20 mins mark reminder. At the end, she gave me a massage that was good.

Banned
    Thanks bro eshfok for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit

sorry if gina didnt work out for u,

perhaps u come next time, let fiona and bonny fix u up for sure

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Banned
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ual-experience

Bro eshfok,

I think we went on the same day. the above link is my report. quite similar to yours on some points. I did get some good feelings from her, despite her cheek's pimples problems. Hope Roger has helped this girl to fix this problem.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ual-experience

Bro eshfok,

I think we went on the same day. the above link is my report. quite similar to yours on some points. I did get some good feelings from her, despite her cheek's pimples problems. Hope Roger has helped this girl to fix this problem.

her pimple is getting better...........
    but it will takes sometimes...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    her pimple is getting better...........
    but it will takes sometimes...
    could be getting to that time of month... some girls start breaking out before menstrual cycle?

Banned
    Bro cmk76,

U visited this shop quite often. Why not check ouit Gina and let us know?