Thread: Gina - Korean girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Gina - Korean girl

Goodaye fellas

I saw Gina today from 45 George st Granville shop. My first impression is that she's a very good looking girl, not uni type as described tho, shes tall and a skinny girl with small boobs ,small ass and very milky skin tone .But she didnt look super young like girls i see on the street i guess, maybe 25ish. She greeted me in high heels that she could barely walk in wearing a mini short and a small top. To me she didn't look Korean tho, more like a Japanese girl not the typical Korean look. She speaks English but not the greatest again.

We went upstairs and i had a shower and she got undressed , i went over to the bed and let her give me a CBJ then we went to fucking in missionary but she was on top and started slow but she held me very tight with her arms around me and very close while she humped me and kissed me on the cheek and neck like a gf type of fuck, which was nice(no DFK, She doesn't like to kiss at all, as i tried). Then she got up and rode me cowgirl style and went fast, But like most girls here she went super fast to try to make you cum. But i didn't allow this, Then after 5 minutes i decided to take control and let her relax as she seemed that she couldn't maintain that speed for very long, lol. Being a gentlemen I turned her around and did doggy for a while, then laid her on her back with her long legs on my chest as i licked her feet,toes and kissed her soft skin, then went missionary for a while, then finished off with doggy again with her back super arched as i finished inside her . Then she gave me a very nice quick massage for the last few minutes which was very nice.

Gina was a nice girl, very polite and was ready to please. i would recommend her for sure, as we clicked well and had a reasonably good time. But i wished she let me dfk her which i love in any experience.

Thanks for reading my review..

Bloody hell theres to many girls i gotta try at this place

Banned
    Thanks bro jo123 for your after report again

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

pls remember to redeem ur $20 dicount on ur next visit

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Banned
    Gina is avaliable today