Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What incentive does it take for you to write an After Report

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by benife View Post
    Usually it depends on my mood and if I have time, then I would write a report. Or if a sessions is so amazingly good/bad, then I too would write a report.
    As some bros said, some WLs have so many reviews that I don't think writing another report would help niways, I would just chime in some of the threads to give my 2 cents.
    Unless of course the experience with the ever popular WL/ML was somewhat unusual or extraordinary... and has not previously been reported before...?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Don't take this personally, you are representative of the HUGE percentage of lurkers, but I think that attitude sucks .... on the proviso that if you're reading reviews here and getting tips from them, it's poor form not to add to the knowledge base by contributing yourself.

This shop is willing to offer you a discount to entice return custom, and of course to secure advertising space throughout the forum. Whatever works for them, but fuck the shop, it's the reviewers that have helped you that deserve a reward by seeing another perspective or a review on another girl in another venue.

A fresh perspective is always welcome, and in the six months or so I've been ferreting about here, I've seen far less in the way of negativity and poorly hidden agendas than on other boards.

You're certainly under no obligation to post everything, there are genuine reasons to keep certain things in-house, but anyone who gets all their hot tips without contributing anything needs to have a good hard look in the mirror (preferably one on the ceiling :-P).

An old piece from 2013 but a really valid piece and good reminder for us all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Holy shite. Are any of those big posters still around here? Great wisdom from Punter poontang.

Banned
    The incentive of winning the Nobel Literature Prize will make me write ARs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can find sibon's ARs in the fiction section
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Because it is fun

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wow, a blast from the past! Trying to rack my brains to recall what it was like back in 2013. That's probably right when Ginza Club started up if I'm not mistaken. It would also be close to the peak of the agency girls boom, I think. That was like a "golden age" of Sydney Asian girl punting. Incredibly hot girls to choose from everywhere!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Wow, a blast from the past! Trying to rack my brains to recall what it was like back in 2013. That's probably right when Ginza Club started up if I'm not mistaken. It would also be close to the peak of the agency girls boom, I think. That was like a "golden age" of Sydney Asian girl punting. Incredibly hot girls to choose from everywhere!
    Sounds like I missed all the fun. I started punting late in 2019.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s how I see it too. We can only learn more about the MLs and WLs if we share information

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    To give back, and to practice what I preach. I'm one of the first to blast those that only ask questions with no AR's. Do some homework reading before coming to class, THEN ask some SPECIFIC questions, then return the help by writing some AR's. Nobody's getting paid to answer questions so be a contributor too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Sounds like I missed all the fun. I started punting late in 2019.
    Look it a brighter way you've saved lots of money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never done one because what happens in the room stays in the room

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Never done one because what happens in the room stays in the room
    So u just take from others and give nothing back - great attitude mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Either it's a red flag and I want to warn the forum to avoid or its too damn good to not share.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do remember doing AR for the discounts at 45 George

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm just a take take take mooching cunt now.

I used to post ARs but this changed after countless requests for intel about specific girls and receiving fuck all in return (which then turn out to be great punts based on my own gamble, leading me to believe many members want to keep a good thing to themself).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    I'm just a take take take mooching cunt now.

I used to post ARs but this changed after countless requests for intel about specific girls and receiving fuck all in return (which then turn out to be great punts based on my own gamble, leading me to believe many members want to keep a good thing to themself).
    I rekon majority of members on here have a girl they aren’t gonna share about. It could be for a number of reasons eg the shop isn’t licensed for part 3 or a girl doesn’t want her extras publicly shared ruining your client relationship with them. It’s not just because they don’t want other punters seeing them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Let's just say my motivation to post ARs is inversely proportional to the number of shithead trolls that populate this forum. I find it repulsive knowing that I am likely helping those shitty obnoxious cunts get good punts, and that those arseholes are probably going to turn out to be abusive customers to the nice girls I just posted about.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Plus one for this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Plus one for this comment.
    Haha, where have you been all these years bro ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast