Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What incentive does it take for you to write an After Report

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

What incentive does it take for you to write an After Report

I noticed that ever since 45 George St offered a $20 discount on the next visit that there are a lot of reports for this shop. It made me wonder what does it take for members to write After Reports. It seems like $20 isn't really a huge amount of money to act as an incentive but it is working but why wouldn't the same members write a report when there is no discount on offer?

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt the after reports are all genuine and it's great having more after reports. Are there any other incentives a shop could offer to get more After Reports such as a free 10 minute extension on the next session etc?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My preference is that as a relatively low post member, that if i do do an after report, that i am not questioned if my post is genuine or not. That is the thing that makes me question if i should bother. There are a lot of negativity on the forum these days IMHO

Fisher
    I write after reports if i feel a punt warrants it and if i have time that day/night.
    I also write reports if i have not noticed one for the wl.

Quote Originally Posted by hornydevil76 View Post
    My preference is that as a relatively low post member, that if i do do an after report, that i am not questioned if my post is genuine or not. That is the thing that makes me question if i should bother. There are a lot of negativity on the forum these days IMHO
    I don't think people will question other people 's review in general, its a free forum, people can choose what to read and what to believe! everyone has to start from post no. 1 at some stage and believe me, it does get easier........lol

I remember I used to lurk around for almost a year in the old forum before I decided to register and have a go !

Having said that, if you can't stand the heat, then it's better to buy takeaway than cooking yourself if you know what I mean, there are always trolls and haters who have nothing better to do than to bully other members. Whether you have 10 posts or 10,000 posts!

Enough said!

But have a go mate, I believe there are always plenty more admirers than haters !!

Please share

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hornydevil76 View Post
    This is an open forum, there's always been lots of negativities around because of the abuse of free speech. You can only please those who want to be pleased, do it often enough and you will earn your respect !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    A bad experience will incentivate me to do an AR to warn others.
    Otherwise when I feel like it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    I noticed that ever since 45 George St offered a $20 discount on the next visit that there are a lot of reports for this shop. It made me wonder what does it take for members to write After Reports. It seems like $20 isn't really a huge amount of money to act as an incentive but it is working but why wouldn't the same members write a report when there is no discount on offer?

Don't get me wrong, I don't doubt the after reports are all genuine and it's great having more after reports. Are there any other incentives a shop could offer to get more After Reports such as a free 10 minute extension on the next session etc?
    Having consistent good girls, good service (DFK+BBBJ as standard service) and good customer service is enough to get me typing.

Discounts are a nice incentive but what use is it to save $10-$20 if all you are getting is a beautiful star fish who "doesn't like to kiss" or gives "cbj" .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True.. However, for those draws negatives , most of time the main trigger is when the concerned post writer acts arrogantly and the posting is of low character or overhyped!.

To Brother Wilisno with respect, sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    This is an open forum, there's always been lots of negativities around because of the abuse of free speech. You can only please those who want to be please, do it often enough and you will earn your respect !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can say I would never bother writing a report unless theres an incentive. Discount of 20 bucks is huge for me since I ain't made of money. I do agree I would like dfk and bbbj, but $70 for 30 Min of fun is not bad. And I hope other shops do the same then they'll get my support.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    True.. However, for those draws negatives , most of time the main trigger is when the concerned post writer acts arrogantly and the posting is of low character or overhyped!.

To Brother Wilisno with respect, sincerely.
    Thanks bro !

I do agree some reports are inviting criticism. For me, it's those that the writer thinks he's the ultimate judge of beauty by comparing individual girls !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo123 View Post
    I can say I would never bother writing a report unless theres an incentive.
    Don't take this personally, you are representative of the HUGE percentage of lurkers, but I think that attitude sucks .... on the proviso that if you're reading reviews here and getting tips from them, it's poor form not to add to the knowledge base by contributing yourself.

This shop is willing to offer you a discount to entice return custom, and of course to secure advertising space throughout the forum. Whatever works for them, but fuck the shop, it's the reviewers that have helped you that deserve a reward by seeing another perspective or a review on another girl in another venue.

A fresh perspective is always welcome, and in the six months or so I've been ferreting about here, I've seen far less in the way of negativity and poorly hidden agendas than on other boards.

You're certainly under no obligation to post everything, there are genuine reasons to keep certain things in-house, but anyone who gets all their hot tips without contributing anything needs to have a good hard look in the mirror (preferably one on the ceiling :-P).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just believe in giving back to the community as I have gained a lot of knowledge from
    individuals who post their review on these boards.
    This saves me from wasting my hard earned cash and rewards the shops/girls that actually provide a good service
    by providing them with more publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rb34gtr View Post
    I just believe in giving back to the community as I have gained a lot of knowledge from
    individuals who post their review on these boards.
    This saves me from wasting my hard earned cash and rewards the shops/girls that actually provide a good service
    by providing them with more publicity.
    That's how I started, well said !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I have a punt in the city I will post about it.

Even if it's one line about an ML/WL that's been reviewed many times, I believe it helps others whom might feel some after reports are biased (I'm possibly native and believe everything I read)

My lack of posts demonstrates the lack of opportunities I get to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    If I have a punt in the city I will post about it.

Even if it's one line about an ML/WL that's been reviewed many times, I believe it helps others whom might feel some after reports are biased (I'm possibly native and believe everything I read)

My lack of posts demonstrates the lack of opportunities I get to do this.
    You don't have to punt in the city to write a report, you can write a report for a girl in any shop anywhere !

Yeh incentives is always nice and I wouldn't mind it at all

For me though as I can't go as often as I like it to be, I rely on others review about the shop and the girls to see if 'm going to like it. Can't say that I have bad experience so far...

I was a long time lurker too for about a year before I decided to write my own piece. Like someone have said its an informative way to help you make your decision. Especially for me anyway. That's also why I turned to shops with booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll write one if the girls hasn't been reviewed already, or if I have a bad experience.

Since all the girls I've been seeing lately have already been reviewed, I don't see the point in repeating what's already been said.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The incentive of writing a report is that other people will also write reports, and further your punting dollar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey View Post
    I am sure a few reviewers here get a free punt session or two, but that's a valid marketing tactic... Nothing wrong with that.
    That thought simply has to occur to everyone on boards like this, but as long as the session actually takes place and the review is accurate I don't give a fuck if the poster paid up or not. As long as it is an accurate representation of what I might be in for, that is the main thing.

Compared to other boards, there is a free exchange of information here which is great, with very little interference from the Admins / mods. I've seen others where you can't post a negative review of an advertiser, or a positive review of a non-advertiser, without being shouted down. While protecting your revenue stream is understandable, it shouldn't be done at the expense of the integrity of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Since all the girls I've been seeing lately have already been reviewed, I don't see the point in repeating what's already been said.
    You don't have to do a full review in that case, a one-liner agreeing that you had a similar experience is equally as valuable as it adds weight to the initial review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually it depends on my mood and if I have time, then I would write a report. Or if a sessions is so amazingly good/bad, then I too would write a report.
    As some bros said, some WLs have so many reviews that I don't think writing another report would help niways, I would just chime in some of the threads to give my 2 cents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast