Thread: A Double with 2 of my favourites Sammy & Joey

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

A Double with 2 of my favourites Sammy & Joey

Went for my usual Wednesday Special 2 hours with Sammy

Do you want a double says Sammy No I reply so I pay the money for 2 hours with Sammy

After an hour and a half I am spent and hop in the shower.

Do you mind if I go and get a drink says Sammy no I reply she returns with a drink and says you want double.

Knowing she doesnt like me seeing other girls and usually just gives me a dirty look and says no I say yes OK.

She immediately returns with her best friend Joey in toe.

I hand over the money and they both vanish Sammy returns but no Joey.

After about 5 minutes Sammy starts yelling out at Joey in Chinese, Joey returns all appologetic.

I am sitting on the end of the bed she stand in front of me and I run my hand up and down her body and kiss her on the lips, Sammy says I just watch you two she is jellous says Joey. Lie down on the bed says Joey as she takes her gear off.

I grab Sammy and lay her next to me on the bed we kiss and I fondle and kiss her breasts, Joey has decided to give me some BBBJ its very nice and kissing Sammy and fondling her at the same time I soon get hard again.

Whos is best at BBBJ says Sammy? I am not going to get in a discussion with you too over who is best at what do you think I am stupid. Joey stops and starts talking to Sammy in Chinese, stop talking Joey I say and get on with your job. So she grabs a condom and puts it on and then climbs on in reverse cowgirl.

If you havent seen Joey she has one great tight little pussy not that Sammy isnt great but I have allready seen her for an hour and a half and come twice.

Well the remaining time was shear bliss with Sammy and Joey and I am not going into detail other than to say I have always wanted to see the two of them together and I wasnt dissapointed.

And it was great to get the consent of Sammy to see her best friend Joey both are great ladies and a great punt.

I am sure anyone who sees the two of them together will have a great time next time I will do the double first be Sammy wears me out.

I see they are both working again today can I resist another double? we shall see!

Do it Littlewonder

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lightning strikes twice haha...

it is overcast outside, perhaps you better stay in and get the double if lightning does strike LW

Well to put your minds at ease Sophie tried to talk me into a double with Joey while I was waiting for Sammy to arrive but in the end I decided just to see Sammy. To be honest I am not a double person I like one on one, mind you I do like Joey and she sure looked hot today.

Talking of hot saw Coco at the water machine in her black out fit I needed some cold water to cool me down after that she looked great.

Always a great time to be had at 64 anyways. Maybe the double for special occasions!

Wow, Coco another one on the radar? Well today was quite a hot day anyways, perhaps she got your temperature rising even more LW (in the pants department)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    Always a great time to be had at 64 anyways. Maybe the double for special occasions!

Wow, Coco another one on the radar? Well today was quite a hot day anyways, perhaps she got your temperature rising even more LW (in the pants department)
    When I saw her I thought gee I wouldnt mine spending some time with her but then Sammy arrived and the time with Sammy was something else its always good but some days its great and today was one of those days.

I was tempted to do a double again but once I found out the great form Sammy was in I didnt want to spoil it so I just stuck with Sammy.

Whats that saying when your on a good thing stick to it.

Shop Owner

both JOEY and

sexy saucy SAMMY is BACK!!! Doubles are Welcome!

Phone: 9524 1278 to book these top class Asian supermodels!!

open 10am till late

www.64alexander.com