Thread: Malaysian sex bomb - Fiona. Unbelievable body and attitude

Banned

Malaysian sex bomb - Fiona. Unbelievable body and attitude

I read an earlier AR on Fiona and learnt from Roger that she was free when I arrived at the shop. When I saw Fiona, I immediately had a strong feelings for her as she was very friendly and hot. She has short hair, which is unusual for a working girl, but it also shows that she is very confident of her own beauty. She told me that she is from Malaysia, KL. She gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I paid $70 (using an earlier voucher) for 30 min.

After Fiona took off her clothes inside the room, I saw an Asian girl with the best western girl's figures. Without using a measurement tape, my guess of her figures is around 36-27-36. Her boobs are round and upright, soft feeling, and she said that hers are real boobs. I believe her.

We went to bath together and I really enjoyed hugging her as her body still has some baby fat and her skin is very smooth. Her ass is really good to squeeze as it is round and firm. My guess of her age is late 20's, but she has maintianed her body shape and beauty very well.

She said there will be an extra charge for blowjob without condom. I said to use condom as it is safer and also because my dick was very strong already after hugging her tightly inside the bathroom. Her sucking was very good anyway.

I went on top of her and penetrated her pussy hard and fast. She responded really well and her moaning sounds really excited me. When I stopped for a rest, she asked me if the condom was broken as she felt very wet in her vagina. I said it was not likely as I still had not come by that time. Then she realised that it was her juice and she laughed wildly as she had enjoyed it so much that she came without realising it. She used some tissue to wipe her pussy dry. I felt so funny as it is the first time it happened with me getting a working girl so excited and wet. False orgasms can never have this effect.

I then changed to a doggy position. It almost killed her as my dick penetrated even deeper inside her pussy and rubbed her sweet spot so much stronger. Her moaning sounds were similar to killing a pig. I felt really like a hero. Unfortunately, I did not have time to come as the time-up bell kept ringing. Hence, we agreed to meet the next time for a longer time and she promised to make me come irrespective of ....

Overall conclusion : Fiona is really wonderful and a good sex partner. She chatted lots with me and also laughed a lot. This showed that both she and me were enjoying the session a lot. Just looking forward to our next meeing.

Negative side: The bed base is too low and the mattress is still too hard (hurting the knees).

I have to write this AR quickly as I need a code for my booking of Lala tomorrow (if she works???) Roger pls send me the voucher code asap.

Banned
    haha....

the last sentence is funny...

anyway, i just bought a lots of light fitting for this place and already have some thoughts for the mattress..

should be improved next week

cheers
    roger

and yes will sent u a voucher after this post

Senior Member(無間使者) billionaire's Avatar
    Nice AR bro. Will it be third time you see Lala

After reading so many ARs, I'm thinking to give it go. Are there young girls? like 22,23 or below.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    the mattresses are hard for a good reason... the amount of pounding that these ladies will get, i'm sure it will serve better in the long run...

Banned
    Bro cmk76,

U should try the hard mattress. It is the springs which hurt men's knees when doing doggie position on the bed. I have seen the girls' knees with blood marks too. If u still think that this is good, I have nothing more to say.

Bro Brillionaire,

Thanks for following my ARs. I wanted to see Lala for the third time today, but was told she won't be coming by Roger in his private message to me. Disappointing. I think u should visit this shop asap when they still have the promotion on. I have also seen girls with big deep heat pads on their backs above the ass because they have been pounded too much by heavy and unkind men. Very soon, they could be paralysed from the waist down, if they still get fucked on these hard surfaces. Therefore, shop owners should ensure that their main trading tool (the bed) has enough cushion to prevent damaging their best assets (the good girls).

Very few shops have girls below 25 yrs old, based on my experience. I do not think this shop has any, except Sunny (just hope Roger has given her some good lessons).

This shop is good with their special price (not the normal price) and their girls are good so far.