Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us (good opportunity)

Shop Owner

Lightbulb We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us (good opportunity)

We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 9682 3888

Shop Owner
    We are looking someboby who can write reviews for us(good opportunity)

Banned
    Shame Alan Jones is gay, he's the cash for comment king!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzhead View Post
    Wow a shop recruiting a reviewer in the open!
    Haha ! That's the first on this forum !

It's a silly move though ! Whoever writes a report for a girl from that shop will be branded a paid reviewer from now on, although he might be a genuine punter !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    It'll put a new spin on the regular boasting threads from guys who are getting it for free.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    I think these initiatives are great, look at 45 George, they have pulled a few punters who normally don't do AR's off the sidelines and into the game. From the outside this one does seem a bit dodgy but then again may be there is a bigger picture that 7 Cowper see's and I don't. Good luck to bro freedom Love anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always suspected this was the way things worked! ... 'Cunt-for-comment' - enough said!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    I always suspected this was the way things worked! ... 'Cunt-for-comment' - enough said!!
    Here we go again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    It isnt the same.

45 George tactic is promotion to get everyone to go there , see the girls, and write a review. And they get a discount whether it s a positive or negative review.

This shop is recruiting a writer to do reviews for them.
    I don't see anywhere in my post where I did say it was the same.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've got no problem with it as long as the review is allowed to be honest. If it's supposed to be an infomercial type thing then not a great fan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you think the shop will continue to give cheap punts if the person is writing bad ARs?

Banned
    It's equally possible that whoever gets the gig just receives better service too, no doubt the girls would be instructed to look after him. But yeah, the lines get blurred this way as opposed to just offering a mild discount to ALL reviewers.

Still, I'm sure they're not short of applicants. But what exactly do you have to declare on your punting CV?? Cock size, previous "positions" held, list of pussies pounded (of course, a few might need to be contacted for references) .... :-P

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha ! That's the first on this forum !

It's a silly move though ! Whoever writes a report for a girl from that shop will be branded a paid reviewer from now on, although he might be a genuine punter !
    Well, I agree with brother Wil,

There are other ways to encourage a write up !

Roger from 45 George is right on the money.

A genuine discount or time upgrade will always be good and bring in more business for a quick fix, and in the long run, it's always depending on the quality of the girls and consistency of services and the shop's general facilities.

Alternatively is to have a very hot and friendly mamasan who make friends with punters and receive some friendly support.

But if they are trying to recruit review writers, I wonder why they don't do so privately via PM's !! A personal invitation for a free trial with no obligation of a write up will be the most noble way to encourage a review. Just like a top restaurant inviting food writers to try their new menu !! or travel writers to stay in a brand new hotel !! Standard marketing 101 stuff.,

Even no one is going to openly declare that he will be writing for 7 Cowper, but now that with this thread, any future reviews for the shop will be seen as paying by the shop. And any member who posts any reviews for 7 Cowper from now on will be seen as writer accepting money or free punts in kind. It's a no win situation, I think this is a bad move, it won't open any door but instead shutting them closed.

I guess may be 45 George (in the same area) is doing very well and 7 Cowper is feeling the decline of business so they come up with this idea ! May be they should have consulted the Forum Admin instead.

Just my two cents

Cheers

PS. IMHO, the shop will now have no option but to offer a big discount to ALL punters as a relaunch of the shop or something, like at least $15-$20 per session, the discount will automatically generate more business and punters will tend to write something if the girls are hot and services are good.

This will provide some covers for any would be "paying" writers and in times, people will forget and forgive !! It still can be a win win, but plenty of more painful hard works will be needed. It's call discounting ! and lesser profit margin for each bookings, but with the increased volume, 7 Cowper may still come up in front. worth a try !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Well that s the thing, isn t it?

Once you ve been known as a punter who is associated with a shop or even receives benefits from the shop for being their reviewer, people will look at your reports differently regardless of whether you re honest or not.

It s all about perception.
    I suppose so, but I guess that is all in how it's written.
    Ive never been in 7 Cowper, been outside and decided to keep moving along, so if a report came back talking about it's stunning décor etc it would ring alarm bells to me, whereas something that said it's not the most salubrious of venues but.. shows some honesty. Saying all the girls were drop dead gorgeous lowers the credibility of the review etc. I agree it's hard to quantify. Perhaps it needs to be from punters that are held in high regard who are not afraid to call it how it is..
    Anyway, I'm nursing a bitching hangover after drowning my sorrows in a bottle of red and a few beers last night so logical thought and coherent speech are not going to be my strong points today..

Banned
    Maybe this was a slip up and the message was supposed to be a private PM to a selected few?
    It has always been a topic that has caused a lot of arguments on this forum and as suspected by some, cash for comments, or whatever you want to call it, does happen.

How could a an AR have any credibility if it is written with some incentive from the shop.

I've been to 7 Cowper St once before (a few years ago now - maybe around 2009), it was during the day when I was supposed to be at work. The girl I saw was young and beautiful, said she was a uni student & I beleived her. But the building needed work (there was a hole in the floor).

Now these guys haven't asked for just positive reviews - just reviews & a discount, could be along the lines of 45 George St (which I haven't had a chance to try yet). As long as they're honest reviews, don't see an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy View Post
    I've been to 7 Cowper St once before (a few years ago now - maybe around 2009), it was during the day when I was supposed to be at work. The girl I saw was young and beautiful, said she was a uni student & I beleived her. But the building needed work (there was a hole in the floor).

Now these guys haven't asked for just positive reviews - just reviews & a discount, could be along the lines of 45 George St (which I haven't had a chance to try yet). As long as they're honest reviews, don't see an issue.
    It was then, it is now ! No. 7 was owned by Roger who runs 45 George st now.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm... My question is, would they still give the discount if you write a bad review, or is it just for positive reviews only? This applies to the current 45 George promo too - has anyone written something that wasn't all positive and still got a discount? The problem with anything like this is that they affect the integrity of reviews that result from it. I just feel that some people will just leave out any negative details to make the shop happy in order to secure their discount.
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post

How could a an AR have any credibility if it is written with some incentive from the shop.
    Not when the incentive is offered to all punters in the form of a generous discount.

I just take a look at the 7 Cowper roster, it looks ok and in fact they have a day time discount of $75/30 min !

Just wondering why the shop never promote that ??

BTW, if 7 Cowper is reading this, can you please clarify what is the day time discount time? Before 7pm ??

Cheers

Banned
    The worst aspect of 7 Cowper is inadequate parking. It is really easy to damage one's car. There is nothing which the owner can do about it due to the physical location of the shop. In fact, irrespective of price, I will not want to go to this shop as it costs much more to fix a car's damage (besides, it makes it difficult to explain to wife or girl friend as to why my car was parked in that part of Sydney).

I once walked inside the shop a few years ago and immediately walked out. The interior decoration was very poor then. I do not know if they have since renovated the shop.

I was a bit surprised to learn from a brother that 7 Cowper is owned by 45 George (Roger), as the two shops are very close. Are they trying to compete for the same customers? I learnt from Lala that she worked in both 45 George and 7 Cowper on different days. Perhaps this suggestion is true.

The question then is 45 George is using a good system to gain business, but then why 7 Cowper is trying to use a system which a lot of brothers are questioning as "quite stupid"? This is a mystery and will continue to generate lots of discussion.

If I were the owner of 7 Cowper, I would immediately delete this thread so as not to damage the shop's reputation further and hope this mistake will die down and nobody can remember this any more.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast