Thread: A1, St Marys. Cindy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A1, St Marys. Cindy.

Cindy. A1 St Marys

Establishment : A1 St Marys - Corner Mamre Rd & Gt Western Hwy St Marys - 9673 5306

Date of Visit: 6/7/13

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: A1. St Marys - Corner Mamre & Gt Western Hwy St Marys - 9673 5306

Hours of Business: 10am till 12midnight.

Rates:$130/hr

Size/shape: 165cms approx.

Nationality or Ethnicity:chinese

Services Provided: fs daty GFE.

Value for money/recommend?:yes

My experience. Second time seeing Cindy. Very cheerful and enjoyable company. Easy going and very good girlfriend type service. I get out of shower and she is naked and helps dry me then quickly embraces me, gabs my dick and starts kissing me. Wow - heaven already. This goes on for seemingly ages and she doesn't tire. I eventually get her on to bed and we continue to grope and kiss and cuddle. Cindy has nice boobs and great nipples which I could lick and play with forever. Be gentle and she is very responsive. Nice daty, then cbj. She jumps on for cowgirl and builds to a good frenzied workout. I would love to have lasted and finished in missionary but she was too good, but it was a great finish to a very enjoyable session. Next time my challenge is to last a bit longer. Thanks Cindy for a lovely evening. I will definitely try to see her again. A1 has some nice girls that seem to have customer service as a priority and I have always left happy and satisfied. Rooms are good quality, comfortable and clean. Overall great value. Some more information on their website with line up detail somewhere would be great and would encourage me to go more often.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, first time I've heard of this place. Is there many young looking girls here that you've seen.

I went there last year and most firls are late20s to mid 30s. There is a viet Girl late 20s that offered BBBJ, DATY and some light kissing with no extra pay. She works mornings.

I went there last year and most girls are late20s to mid 30s. There is a viet Girl late 20s that offered BBBJ, DATY and some light kissing with no extra pay. She works mornings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A1 .Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Jo123 View Post
    Wow, first time I've heard of this place. Is there many young looking girls here that you've seen.
    Girls I have seen here would be mid 20s to early thirties and I would describe as friendly, cheerful and attractive. Good value and reliable customer service seems to be the priority rather than providing younger girls who might be viewed as sometimes temperamental and risky punts.
    A1 is a fairly small shop. 3 girls on most times I have been there. 5 rooms all nicely set up and clean. I must admit I wish they would have some younger girls now and again, but they must their reasons.