Thread: SILVER : a SEX INJECTION for Adrenalin Junkies!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

SILVER : a SEX INJECTION for Adrenalin Junkies!

You gotta love Jasmin!
    Not only is she an absolute hottie in her own right, but she brings along her hottie friends to Ginza too!
    First there was the sweet Noriko (sigh), then the tall slim and wild Saki, and now the totally wild, tits and arse PSE girl Silver.

As soon as Silver opened the door in her figure hugging pit stop girl outfit I was in lust.
    Silver is around mid 20s and has a killer body very similar to Jasmin - if you like girls with tits and arse and hips but still in fucking good shape then Silver is your girl.
    She is the sort of girl that is just built for sex - you can really grab onto those big round tits and curvalicious hips and that chunky arse and fuck like crazy - and she will match you stroke for stroke.

Silver is a fucking sex machine!
    She should come with one of those warnings that some rides theme parks have that say "if you have a heart condition, pacemaker etc do NOT go on this ride!"
    Silver is an experienced girl and her sole aim is to please.
    It took me a while to work this out, but she is basically the sort of WL who likes to be told what you want her to do.

Silver is a great kisser and has a very talented tongue and her BBBJ is very, very good - she will suck you dry!
    And she is an awesome fuck! I really loved fucking her cowgirl - she really knows how to ride a cock.
    Grabbing on to her full arse and hips and sucking on her tits while thrusting into her was fucking awesome!
    And she didn't exactly ignore her own pleasure; grinding her clit on my pubic bone until she totally went through the roof - I thought that ceiling mirror was going to shatter!

Silver loves copping a pounding in missionary and doggie, and we really went for it!
    But a man can only slam against that perfect meaty arse and hear those pain/pleasure moans, and withstand those fingernails digging into his thighs for so long!
    And then iku soon becomes ita and you just have to unload while she squeezes your cock with her tight pussy and sucks on your tongue and holds onto you really, really tight!

Silver is an adrenalin rush!
    She is very submissive and will get down on her knees for you, but she is also an absolute sex maniac!
    If you want a touchy feely, soft and gentle session then she is not the best option, but if you want a PSE girl that just wants to please you and in so doing get her own rocks off, you won't find a better girl than Silver! She is fucking hot!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow... Jasmin could probably start a franchise operation of Ginza at this rate haha.

Finally some descriptions about this girl, I was wondering what she was like! Thanks rooter
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Wow... Jasmin could probably start a franchise operation of Ginza at this rate haha.

Finally some descriptions about this girl, I was wondering what she was like! Thanks rooter
    Jasmin is a great talent scout!
    Not sure if Silver is your type. I reckon Jasmin is 60% GFE 40% PSE whilst Silver is 70% PSE 30% GFE.
    I initially approached Silver the wrong way, assuming she was a GFE type, but it wasn't really working.
    Once I realised she is more of a PSE type then everything clicked and it was a great session from then on.
    She likes to be told what you want. And she likes to serve and please.
    I will definitely see her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Not sure if Silver is your type. I reckon Jasmin is 60% GFE 40% PSE whilst Silver is 70% PSE 30% GFE.
    I initially approached Silver the wrong way, assuming she was a GFE type, but it wasn't really working.
    Once I realised she is more of a PSE type then everything clicked and it was a great session from then on.
    She likes to be told what you want. And she likes to serve and please.
    I will definitely see her again.

True, I'm more comfortable with the GFE girls, and I couldn't really tell which spectrum Silver was in until you wrote the review so thanks for clearing that up

But sounds like Silver's perfect for a lot of bros, I sometimes wish I was into the PSE types like the rest of the world!!
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

True, I'm more comfortable with the GFE girls, and I couldn't really tell which spectrum Silver was in until you wrote the review so thanks for clearing that up

But sounds like Silver's perfect for a lot of bros, I sometimes wish I was into the PSE types like the rest of the world!!
    Just out of curiosity do you agree with my 60/40 GFE/PSE assessment of Jasmin?
    I have only seen her twice and last time was 4 months ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just out of curiosity do you agree with my 60/40 GFE/PSE assessment of Jasmin?
    I have only seen her twice and last time was 4 months ago.
    Well the GFE component is probably a lot stronger in my sessions, just because I love kissing her so much. Started off 70/30, it's now probably 80/20. I can totally see it being 60/40 though, she's versatile!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

You willl get there Hoshi, I generally prefer Gfe as you know,
    but Jasmin and Cassie have corrupted me lately, so I now mix it up.
    A Ginza offshoot called Jasmin's Angels sounds nice-of course run by GInza.
    Silver sounds like another must see
    And of course any friend or student of Jasmin is definitely for me......

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    You willl get there Hoshi, I generally prefer Gfe as you know,
    but Jasmin and Cassie have corrupted me lately, so I now mix it up.
    A Ginza offshoot called Jasmin's Angels sounds nice-of course run by GInza.
    Silver sounds like another must see
    And of course any friend or student of Jasmin is definitely for me......
    For me the ideal mix is around 60GFE/40PSE but it really depends on the girl and my mood at the time.
    Did you get round to seeing Jasmin's other two protégés Noriko and Saki?
    Silver is the closest to Jasmin both in terms of look and attitude/personality - though it has to be said there is only ONE Jasmin!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    True, Jasmin's corrupted me a fair bit already. I don't mind PSE coming from her direction since it still feels like GFE's there

Noriko was next on my list at one stage - but she left before I could get to her.
    Saki, sadly not yet either. Snow and Lemon jumped in the queue first, and Jas and Hoshi has been keeping me busy lately... Hope she's around a bit longer! Where would you put Saki on your GFE/PSE assessment?

Silver is the closest to Jasmin both in terms of look and attitude/personality
    Now you're tempting me! lol

Banned
    Many thanks for the AR and description.

Silver & Kitty the Thai girl just kinda hit the roster without any info being posted .... but any girl who is Jas-esque gets instantly added to my list. :-P Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    but Jasmin and Cassie have corrupted me lately, ............
    Wiz, I thought you had been corrupted long ago!!

For me the ideal mix is around 60GFE/40PSE but it really depends on the girl and my mood at the time.
    Did you get round to seeing Jasmin's other two protégés Noriko and Saki?
    Silver is the closest to Jasmin both in terms of look and attitude/personality - though it has to be said there is only ONE Jasmin!
    Unfortunately I missed out on Noriko but now I can look forward to SIlver and Saki squeezed in between my "dates " with Jass.
    I'll be teasing Jasmin in this regard-She likes a good tease !!

Wiz, I thought you had been corrupted long ago!!
    Probably about the same time you were Bill !!

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Many thanks for the AR and description.

Silver & Kitty the Thai girl just kinda hit the roster without any info being posted .... but any girl who is Jas-esque gets instantly added to my list. :-P Cheers
    Yeah, there have been a lot of new girls at Ginza over the last few weeks.
    Another one who has slipped under the radar is Milk - she is a cute little Thai girl and a friend of Jessie.
    She is not a stunner (that's why she is only a silver girl) but she is cute and gives good service as Thai girls almost always do.
    She is not at the top of my list but she will not disappoint. She is a sexy little girl with a very sweet and warm personality.
    And she gets very wild and vocal once the action starts. Very GFE, with just the right amount of cheekiness!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Did you just say 70% PSE? Oh snap, I'm in.

not that i didnt believe bro Rooter about his percentage rating of 70%PSE 30%GFE for Silver @ Ginza, but i had to go check those odd's....and bro Rooter is right on the money, this girl licked the cum off my hand after i blew my 3rd load via self hand job because i wanted her to relax after the pounding i gave her for my 1hr session.....

"she's a Super freak!, super freak!, she's super freaky": Super freak by Rick James*RIP*

Good on you bro Gucci!
    I think my tips have never let you down!
    She is a wild one! Very submissive and very wild!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how would you bros rate cassie 100% pse? just curious!

Good on you bro Gucci!
    I think my tips have never let you down!
    She is a wild one! Very submissive and very wild!
    You had me @ 70%PSE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    how would you bros rate cassie 100% pse? just curious!
    100% versatile is more like it. She tailors her service to what she perceives the punter is after, though it's not guesswork, she will ask for and take direction. So she can be whatever % you want on the PSE / GFE spectrum.

Also for you to get 100% Pse from a girl you would need to be in a condition that you can give it...
    If than makes any sense.
    Anyway I have a morning off this week and Silver sounds right up my alley.....