Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiona - Malaysian sex-bomb , even hotter and friendlier than the 1st time

Banned

Fiona - Malaysian sex-bomb , even hotter and friendlier than the 1st time

I had Fiona last Sat and the experience was excellent, see my earlier report below:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...y-and-attitude

I knew that Fiona will be working today and hence made a booking to be her first customer of today. Roger confirmed my booking very quickly. Thanks to him.

Overall : I really enjoyed the session with this Malaysian beauty and just hope to see her again next week. Like good old wines, the more u have, the more u like and want it.

I hated the discussions as a result of this report. Hence I wanted to delete the whole thread but could not find a way to do it. I wanted to delete the whole content, but again was told to leave certain length. In respect of Fiona and Roger, I left the minimum in.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    She let me measured her bums and I was spot on - 36 in.
    Did you actually take a tape measure along to a punt?

Banned
    yes. my habit. If a girl likes u, she will let u take the measurement. This is very personal. U could try it and see if this works. I am not always successful, but it is great fun. No need to guess. Both parties happy

yes. my habit. If a girl likes u, she will let u take the measurement. This is very personal. U could try it and see if this works. I am not always successful, but it is great fun. No need to guess. Both parties happy
    fair enough bro - anything done between consenting adults is OK.

How do the girls generally react to your request?
    Do they think its unusual? Do most agree or refuse?

Banned
    Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

That is OK
    I think HONDA takes along a set of scales !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    That is OK
    I think HONDA takes along a set of scales !!!
    I hope it's not one of those hand-held luggage scales with a hook !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I hope it's not one of those hand-held luggage scales with a hook !
    Haha - good call !!!
    Oh .. The mind boggles !!
    I can think of a couple of things to say ... but I think it is one of those cases of just holding your tongue ... or I am going to sound a bit gross ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    How do the girls generally react to your request?
    Do they think its unusual? Do most agree or refuse?
    Of course they will feel unusual at first. As I said, if the girl likes u (your good attitude, good look and sex skills which made her come), she will more easily let u measure and afterwards very happy too. This is a good test of whether u are popular with the girl. Sometimes, a girl will let her measure in our first meeting. Some will only let me do it the next time. If a girl strongly object, I of course will not get the measurements done.

Some girls asked me if I am a tailor by trade, since Ibrought a flexible tape for clothing measurements. This answered a question raised by another bro.

Funny, isn't it? Why not, if u can use this small trick to confirm the girl's real feelings towards u?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Next time I will ask the girl.. "have you been measured by a guy before?" would love to hear the reply ;-)

Banned
    Good idea. After u got the information, u must let us know, mate.

U should also bring a measurement tape and see if u got permission to do the measurement. Also let us know, OK?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Did you actually take a tape measure along to a punt?
    Another item for the punters toolkit ...
    Just when I thought I had heard everything!

Banned
    Why not, if u can use this small trick to confirm the girl's real feelings towards u?
    I don't get how this possibly confirms the girls feelings towards you and your mad sex skills??

Tbh, reckon most WL's would be happy to indulge in something like that as a time-waster instead of sucking cock or being pounded

Anyways, whatever floats the boat of consensual individuals ......

Banned
    Everybody goes to a shop to get some funs. I do whatever I feel funny. It is none of other people's business.

I just do not understand why there are so many discussions on this little trick. I like accurate reporting, if I guessed a girl's boobs is 36 in., I want to confirm that my guess is right. If the girl let me measure hers, it is my privilege. If anyone copied what I did and failed, it did not mean that I could not do it. I did it so often with success.

If brothers don't believe, they can treat me as bullshit and go on to the next AR. Why raised questions?

Banned
    No need to be so defensive bro.

You raised it, it's unusual, hence people have asked genuine questions about it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I don't get how this possibly confirms the girls feelings towards you and your mad sex skills??

Tbh, reckon most WL's would be happy to indulge in something like that as a time-waster instead of sucking cock or being pounded

Anyways, whatever floats the boat of consensual individuals ......
    You took the words right out of my mouth!

Banned
    I feel offended because it seems no one trust me. I confirm once more this happened and I do not need to lie. Why should I?

If people do not believe my AR, then it should not exist. I will not ever read this report again. Since I started this thread, perhaps, I should delete it.

To me, it did not really matter to me, except Roger, who has now started to put reports in his directory for each girl. nevertheless, Fiona has many good reports and minus mine will not be of any loss to her.

Full stop.

Banned
    FFS, no one said they don't believe you!!

No one has even been judgemental!! It's all been "hey, whatever works for you" type commentary.

People have just asked valid questions, mine wasn't even about the act itself, rather how you used it to interpret the girls perspective.

Anyways, I'll leave it there in case you take this post the wrong way too. Peace out brother. :-)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Has anyone seen the movie lost in translation ...
    What about that hot Japanese stripper!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast