Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you 'hide' your punting money?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How do you 'hide' your punting money?

A question more for the married punters.

My problem is not being able to afford punting, but making sure the cash is not noticed. I'm always thinking of way of 'embezzling' a few 100 here and there to hide from the 'treasurer'.

I'm self employed and get a few cash jobs now and again which is generally enough for punting but I do run short now and again.

I just had a long weekend away with 20 family members, many from overseas. One of the very VERY very wealthy relatives paid the for the whole thing. All the accommodation, airfares and restaurant meals went thru my credit card and they gave me folding cash to bank, so I was able squirrel away about 2k for punting funds. (I didn't steal it from my relly, just fudged how much I was banking)

Makes me wonder how someone with a normal bank deposited salary with a partner manages to hide it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If your partner is very sharp in $$$$ and also interest in finance... will be tough! Not my case.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps it's a case of every time you withdraw money from an ATM you takeout an extra 20 or 50.

Geeze that would be a bit tough for the regular punters.

If you could arrange it through work get some pay put into a different account and never tell the partner about any pay rises or bonuses?

I'm going to guess for most their partners done touch the finances and they manage the money?

I'm going to politely request ahlungor to spill how he manages this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I roll it up really tight and thread it down the eye of my cock!
    If a WL can suck it out, it's hers!
    She has earnt it
    It's a true "money shot"!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I roll it up really tight and thread it down the eye of my cock!
    If a WL can suck it out, it's hers!
    She has earnt it
    It's a true "money shot"!
    That's why I always take exact and don't ask for change!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You could always say to yr wife that everyone in your division at work had to sign a new contract and take a small pay cut. You could then ask your company to direct deposit the difference into a seperate account you have set up! You can fund yr escapades like this!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm stuffed because for years I never used the ATM - paid everything by card, never carried cash around.
    Need an excuse to start carrying cash again...
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so hoshi how are you getting away with it now then? since ur obviously in the punting game now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It won't work.. annual return will expose u badly... Group certificate $$$ . If ur wife is good in Fin or gets involved with annual tax return processing u r stuffed.!

Quote Originally Posted by ALittleToTheLeft View Post
    You could always say to yr wife that everyone in your division at work had to sign a new contract and take a small pay cut. You could then ask your company to direct deposit the difference into a seperate account you have set up! You can fund yr escapades like this!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont have this problem.

But for those who do, take cash out of atm weekly for "lunch, magazine, transport" and stash some aside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just take out a set amount each time and put $100 bucks folded into a secret part of my wallet. Takes a few weeks to save for a punt, but missus doesnt notice and I dont account to her for every cent i spend. If i run out of day to day cash, I just draw out the same amount again, might be a week, might be a couple of days.

Go drinking with buddies from work regularly. Once in a while skip the drinks and the alcohol money becomes punt money.

Go for a legit massage once a week. Actually go once a month, so the three weeks of massage budget become sex money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by punterian View Post
    I just take out a set amount each time and put $100 bucks folded into a secret part of my wallet. Takes a few weeks to save for a punt, but missus doesnt notice and I dont account to her for every cent i spend. If i run out of day to day cash, I just draw out the same amount again, might be a week, might be a couple of days.
    I do something similar-put a folded 50 each pay in a secret compartment in my wallet- I have more in that compartment than in my wallet-should last me a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    so hoshi how are you getting away with it now then? since ur obviously in the punting game now
    I had a secret stash from years of good budgeting, but now I'm starting to run out of options.

I wonder what it shows up as on the bank statement when you use eftpos at Ginza... anyone tried this?
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    In punt club we punch oursleves in the face just after withdrawing the max from an ATM and say we got mugged to the other half ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    I had a secret stash from years of good budgeting, but now I'm starting to run out of options.

I wonder what it shows up as on the bank statement when you use eftpos at Ginza... anyone tried this?
    sushi @ Ginza ??? Hopefully not hoshi@Ginza. LOL.

this thread is fruit for thought!

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    I do something similar-put a folded 50 each pay in a secret compartment in my wallet- I have more in that compartment than in my wallet-should last me a while
    My wife and I have a join account so she knows everything !! It's a hopeless situation and can't be changed as that had been the case since we married and way before I started punting!!

Luckily she is aware that I have the other punting habit as in horses and footy! So I always put some bets out every week and most of the time I lost - even in actual fact I did win and it was those winnings that basically funded my massage every week .......haha

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    My wife and I have a join account so she knows everything !! It's a hopeless situation and can't be changed as that had been the case since we married and way before I started punting!!

Luckily she is aware that I have the other punting habit as in horses and footy! So I always put some bets out every week and most of the time I lost - even in actual fact I did win and it was those winnings that basically funded my massage every week .......haha

Cheers
    Its great when your loosing but still allowed to still keep gambling thats a good woman they are happy as long as your happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If no cash, can use eftpos!

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    In punt club we punch oursleves in the face just after withdrawing the max from an ATM and say we got mugged to the other half ...
    HAHAHAHA, that's hilarious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast