Thread: May - Japanese young girl with very good service attitude. Unusual experience

Banned

May - Japanese young girl with very good service attitude. Unusual experience

I was intending to have a good rest after yesterday's heavy punting with a HKG beauty. Then in the afternoon, I got a message from Roger that he will have a young busty Japanese girl working and recommended me to come over.

Half believing in what he said, with my tired legs, I took the long drive down to his shop to check it out. After waiting for a while in the shop, Roger introduced May, the Japanese girl to me. May was quite tall, about 1.68 M tall and wore high-heels, which made her look even taller. Roger whispered to me " she will provide very good services." I asked Roger whether he tried her already. Roger laughed and said " just trust me".

Once inside the room, May told me that she is genuine Japanese, she is now studying Uni in Sydney and will graduate soon. She is using the school holidays to earn some pocket money. She said she is 22 yrs old. Looking at her more closely now, I found that she has got very nice eyes (double eye-lids, instead of single ey-lids for most Japanese girls), and her face is charming (even from a very critical person like me). Her boobs are big。 Her English is very good as she spent 14 months in Sydney already.

I surprised her by taking out a Japanese book for travellers from my bag and told her that a working girl taught me Japanese during our one hr session previously for quite a long time, but she has since returned to Japan. She felt really impressed. This now set a very good foundation before our punting session started. Both sides were very friendly already.

May showered together with me and we hugged for a few minutes. She did not leave the room at all. She gave me a condom blowjob with great heart. I suddenly said to her "ai-shi-te i-mas which means I love you". She was really surprised and laughed like a little girl seeing Father X'mas. A few moments later, I said " ki-su shi-te mo-i kudasai which means can I kiss u pls?" She laughed again and kissed me lightly. She said she normally would not do this but because I spoke Japanese to her, which impressed her. During the session, I kept saying to her all the relevant Japanese phrases relating to sex (which I could remember). She kept laughing all the time and appeared very happy. As brothers know, if a girl is happy with you, you could get more enjoyment from her. Right? This is where I found my hard work on Japanese paid off.

Her suckings were very good and made my dick very hard by the time I was ready to get inside her pussy in the missionary position. Japanese is very polite even for sex and she tried to use her hands to cover her mouth (she tried to prevent her moaning noise come out, which I found funny), I pushed her hands aside as I like to listen to girls moaning. This is causing her some embarrassments. Under my heavy pounding, she could not resist not making moaning noises, but hers were very soft, like a little kitten. After a few minutes, her moaning noises became what I normally heard. Her body was twisting up and down, sideways etc to receive my poundings. She then uttered some Japanese words loudly which I could not understand and so I stopped and asked her what did she say. She said she came. I then asked her : how many times? Once, she said shyly, and then laughed again, she then hugged me closely to her big boobs.

I then asked her to change to the cow-girl position. She gave me some suckings first before she mounted me. Her riding skills were too bad (good in a sense which means she is not a long time professional). I asked her to demount and I used the doggy position. I normally enjoyed this position and could get a girl come again. I changed back to the missionary position after 5 min.

She gave me some more suckings before letting my dick inside her in the missionary position. More suckings means both of us could enjoy a harder fucking process for longer. I found that very few girls will suck my cork so many times. Suppose she enjoyed too much or is it the good services which Roger said? (I had no time to ask Roger afterwards).

Time was finally up. Roger kept ringing to get me out. The girl did not tell me to go at all, just want to get going (really surprising). I did not come in the end as I did not want to use up all my internal energy anyway (keeping it for later puntings).

Overall, my gut feelings were right again. She told me she will be working the following day and I promised to see her again. For brothers who want a real Japanese experience, May is a good choice at Roger's special price. I definitely will not miss another punting opportunity, or even more (all depend on how much is left in my shallow pocket!!!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report, but I don't think you should really be revealing their "real" names in a public arena, unless the girl said she's happy for you to do that...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Nice report, but I don't think you should really be revealing their "real" names in a public arena, unless the girl said she's happy for you to do that...
    +1, poor form assuming it's been shared with the OP in confidence.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post

I surprised her by taking out a Japanese book for travellers from my bag

It is actually quite hard to find real Japanese girls working in Sydney.

This time I hope to find her measurements
    Wow what else is in your bag? Traveling books, measuring tape....

Its not that hard to find "real" Japanese girl's.... there's this small shop called Ginza you may have heard of it, its in the city....great place!

It seemed like she really liked you. You probably could have measured her 1st session instead of going for 2nds

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post

Its not that hard to find "real" Japanese girl's.... there's this small shop called Ginza you may have heard of it, its in the city....great place!
    I think there's another one called TMC

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Haha ! I think it's hard to find non-Japanese at TMC !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Yeah I've heard of TMC but I can't recommend something I haven't tried.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I like this report.. very interesting ..

Banned
    I took the advice of some brothers and changed her name back to May and deleted the name which she told me. However, my previous Japanese teacher (a working girl) used her real Japanese name in a few shops which she worked. Japanese girls' name are all very similar and to the punters, the name means nothing, right?

In the end, who knows whether May told me her real Japanese name? As I thought the name which she said sounded beautiful, I quoted it in my AR. Do not mean any offence to her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzhead View Post
    Ummm.. first you said everything was big apart from the boobs, but then a few sentences later you said she had big fake boobs?
    Bro. Buzzhead,

U are correct. I made the change already. I wrote this report after 1 a.m. and must be tired. Now more consistent. Thanks for pointing this out.

Banned
    I am sure that there are many real Japanese girls in other shops, especially those in City. However, need to consider the price which these City shops charge and what Roger's shop is charging, especially after the $20 discount (for me, only $10 can be used as not convenient for me to go out at night time).

For a punter, like me, going to shops too often, every saving will mean a lot. Otherwise, I do not even have money to buy food to get enough energy for punting, not even to mention enter a shop. Right??

Banned
    Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger