Thread: May - Japanese beauty. Second time was even better than the first

Banned

May - Japanese beauty. Second time was even better than the first

I was so impressed with May that I posted an AR on her before I went to bed last night (at around 2 a.m. - 17/7/13) after I had a session with her yesterday afternoon.

see report link below:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ual-experience

The problem with writing such an intense report was inability to sleep well last night, still thinking of the experience, like Bro Billionaire once mentioned that at time of writing an AR, it seemed that I had to use my memory as video player to remember all the minute and interesting details. This morning when I woke up, I seemed to have not slept at all and my legs were still sored. I was planning to have a good day of rest, but Roger spoiled my plan again. He sent me a message and said that "May is 100% genuine Japanese, pls come as she is expecting you today." I remember I did say that before I left the shop yesterday. Coupled with the fact that I really like May and her services and attitudes, I decided to have another go with May this afternoon.

After arrival at Roger's shop, I was told to wait even I had made the booking. “She is very popular,” Roger said. After almost half an hr, May came out to greet me with a broad smile.

Inside the room, we hugged tightly for a while and had a deeper kiss (more friendly than yesterday). Details of the puntings were almost the same as reported yesterday and would not be repeated here. The only difference is that I only used one position - missionary as the other two positions were not too satisfactory to me. In the end, I found that both of us enjoyed more. Like yesterday, she came once and giggled a lot (not laughing loudly as yesterday). I asked her why and her reply was that she felt tired with too many customers. Of course, I can understand this point. I am one of the culprits. She could get tired more easily than other girls because she put in so much efforts to please the customers.

The second experience was even better than the first one because we knew each other better and avoided positions that both did not enjoy. Therefore the pleasure time was more than yesterday.

She again was very nice and exceeded the 30 min. session time limit. Roger was not too happy and I apologised to him before I left. Two days for the same girl in the same shop is my first experience but May truly deserved my patronage.

Brothers will wonder if I measured her vital statistics. I did not. Reason : I showed the tape to Roger while I was waiting, but dropped it on the floor without realising. Roger gave me the tape back before I left. Brothers can confirm with Roger when u visited the shop. With my good relationship with May now, I am quite sure that I could get her measurements. One tip for brother ; I guessed her breast size is 40F. The truth will only be known to myself though. sorry, mates.

If u want to know her true vital statistics, u have to measure yourself. Bring along a tape.

Banned
    Bro. Buzzhead,

I am glad to know that I am not the only stupid dickhead which someone kind of commented about me in my last report. I felt angry and deleted all the juicy part of my report on Fiona. Sorry for those brothers who have not had the chance to read it first hand. A brother once told me that one of my reports was reproduced in other sites under other people's id. He informed the other site for me and got that guy deleted.

It is great fun to know a girl's true vital statistics (besides the feelings that she trusted and liked u first before giving u permission to measure). I was then told I was simple and naive. In fact, I am old enough to be daddy of many guys who commented on my threads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    I am glad to know that I am not the only stupid dickhead which someone kind of commented about me in my last report.

I was then told I was simple and naive.
    No one said any such thing to you at all, but if you continue to have a sook about it while displaying such a lack of comprehension, it's becoming more likely that someone will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    I was so impressed with May that I posted an AR on her before I went to bed last night (at around 2 a.m. - 17/7/13) after I had a session with her yesterday afternoon.

see report link below:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ual-experience

The problem with writing such an intense report was inability to sleep well last night, still thinking of the experience, like Bro Billionaire once mentioned that at time of writing an AR, it seemed that I had to use my memory as video player to remember all the minute and interesting details. This morning when I woke up, I seemed to have not slept at all and my legs were still sored. I was planning to have a good day of rest, but Roger spoiled my plan again. He sent me a message and said that "May is 100% genuine Japanese, pls come as she is expecting you today." I remember I did say that before I left the shop yesterday. Coupled with the fact that I really like May and her services and attitudes, I decided to have another go with May this afternoon.

After arrival at Roger's shop, I was told to wait even I had made the booking. “She is very popular,” Roger said. After almost half an hr, May came out to greet me with a broad smile.

Inside the room, we hugged tightly for a while and had a deeper kiss (more friendly than yesterday). Details of the puntings were almost the same as reported yesterday and would not be repeated here. The only difference is that I only used one position - missionary as the other two positions were not too satisfactory to me. In the end, I found that both of us enjoyed more. Like yesterday, she came once and giggled a lot (not laughing loudly as yesterday). I asked her why and her reply was that she felt tired with too many customers. Of course, I can understand this point. I am one of the culprits. She could get tired more easily than other girls because she put in so much efforts to please the customers.

The second experience was even better than the first one because we knew each other better and avoided positions that both did not enjoy. Therefore the pleasure time was more than yesterday.

She again was very nice and exceeded the 30 min. session time limit. Roger was not too happy and I apologised to him before I left. Two days for the same girl in the same shop is my first experience but May truly deserved my patronage.

Brothers will wonder if I measured her vital statistics. I did not. Reason : I showed the tape to Roger while I was waiting, but dropped it on the floor without realising. Roger gave me the tape back before I left. Brothers can confirm with Roger when u visited the shop. With my good relationship with May now, I am quite sure that I could get her measurements. One tip for brother ; I guessed her breast size is 40F. The truth will only be known to myself though. sorry, mates.

If u want to know her true vital statistics, u have to measure yourself. Bring along a tape.

bro beside the measuring tape, u also brought a japanese dictionary

haha..
    Roger

code will sent to u shortly