Thread: Nikki, not sure what to say....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nikki, not sure what to say....

It's been a while since my last punt so decided to head down to 45 George to say hello to Roger and see the new girls either May or Mina. Unfortunately, when I arrived there there's no sign of May and Mina is busy. So after a brief chat with Tony I decided to visit 22 (was told that there are 8 girls working tonight).

Anyway, arrived at 22 and saw Jessica, Nikki and Choco. Decided to go with Nikki for 30 min as she's cute and has a very nice body (I'm a sucker for petite pretty girls). Below is a quick description of Nikki.
    * short hair, big eyes
    * about 168cm, size 6
    * a puss in boots tattoo on left back shoulder
    * nice firm bust C+ (possibly enhanced)
    * slim waist and most importantly a tight pussy.
    * a very nice and friendly attitude

So all's good and I was really expecting to have a good time. But as you may have guessed, if you are still reading, things suddenly went south when we went to the room. Here's what happened...

First She asked me to go to the shower and she went out for about 5 min. When she came back she asked me to pay down and licked each of my nipples for about 3 sec and went down to gave me a cbj. The cbj didn't last for long either. And soon was asked by her to to initiate the missionary position.

After a few minutes I asked her to switch to CG as I was doing all the work and am getting a bit tired. But she refused and instead she asked me to go doggy on her. And that didn't last to long too because she says I'm too big for her.

Anyway, back to missionary and I asked her if she want me to go slow on her and she said it's OK but after a short while she asked me "can you come or not?" At that point I just not sure what I should do so I decided to finish the session with hj.

Anyway the whole experience is just bizarre... On one hand I had this wonderful looking and friendly hottie right in front of me but on the other hand the whole sex experience sucked big time... Not to mention that there's no touching nor kissing etc.

I guess I am just another victim of the well known Korean princess syndrome....

Anyway to summarize the entire experience:
    Nikki
    Face: 8/10
    Body: 9/10
    Friendliness: 8/10
    Tightness: 9/10
    Cbj: 3/10
    Sex: 1/10

Would I see her again? Not sure... Depends on which head is making the judgment I guess....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by out2010 View Post
    after a short while she asked me "can you come or not?"
    The dreaded words!
    This is a major turn off.
    If there was any pretence of GFE you know it's over when you hear that.
    You could say: "I'm having difficulty cumming cos you are such a bad root"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think I made a review with close to similar experience as you bro. I remember the puss in boots tattoo lol.
    But at least there was no "can you come a not"? comment for me, major mood killer.

BlueBirdDuke
    This has been a periodic experience at 22 for the past few months. Roger needs to keep his eye on this shop of his. While 45 George is flourishing, this place is going down service-wise.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was lucky. My session with nikki went rather well it seems given the feedback from others, but in my review at the time I think I mentioned I could see how easily it could have gone poorly. . She is an absolutely cute girl but yes, prickly attitude one might say.

Hi long time no see bro out2010,

missed u last night, was told u came in by tony when i was here midnight

sorry about nikki,

i have been aware of few girls performance, couple girls have just already been sacked for the same reason

i sure the rest are all pretty good performer..

and i sure will keep my both eyes on 22, wont let it go down in service

hope to catch u soon bro out2010 and sorry again.. i apologize for this. pls dont keep in mind

cheers
    roger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No worries Roger. I know you have been working hard to recruit young and pretty girls for us and this is probably just an one off case as your other korean girls are providing decent services like Gina, Cherry, Vicky, etc.

I think I will probably stay with girls from Japan or Singapore/Malaysia as they tends to provide better services.

Anyway, will find time to catch up with you again later.

BlueBirdDuke
    ...and we appreciate your immediate and direct response on this Roger. Great management as always.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Nice thread, an AR that raised some issues, and a good response from the owner!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    tough attitude to take for sure man. Agree about management response, well handled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That is why it is necessary to give the management feedback, ideally after the incident or else later on.