Thread: Winnie - Gave me a winning feeling. Really nice and friendly

Banned

Winnie - Gave me a winning feeling. Really nice and friendly

I have never done this before : I booked a girl without even seeing her in bikini and did not know her true figues, just based on the face. The choice was purely gut feelings.

A few days ago, I went to the shop to try May (the Japanese girl for the second time), but at the entrance I saw a pretty girl with very thick clothing leaving the shop. She attracted me and I immediately asked Roger for her name. Roger told me it is Winnie. I bear her name in mind.

This morning I got a sms from Roger that Winnie will be working, I immediately went to the shop. I saw a girl sitting at the reception counter smiling at me. Roger told me this was Winnie. I like her nice smile and pretty face, hence without seeing her body shape and boobs size, I picked her for 30 min.

Inside the room, she took off her clothes, I saw that her boobs are pretty small but upright (young Asian girls' boobs normally like this). Not too soft and look very nice with pink nipples. After shower together, I licked her boobs and she then gave me CBJ, which was very good. My dick got very hard very quickly. Then I penetrated her pussy in the missionary position. She moaned very softly at first and then gradually got much louder. In about 5 min., she said she came. Knowing that she was having orgasms, I stopped and asked her to move her pussy up and down to extend her orgasms. She was just too happy to do that. I kept moving very fast and then stopping to get her continue to enjoy orgasms. Finally she said she could not have any more orgasms. Otherwise, she could not walk down the stairs nor continue to work that afternnoon, as all her energy had been used up. She said she could seldom achieve orgasms and she enjoyed this long orgasms experience with me very very much. She also said that she never used faked orgasms to please men. "No point" she said.

She gave me a bit more CBJ and then took the cowgirl position. Her riding skills were pretty ordinary, but still knew how to adjust the riding position to get more direct hits at her sweet spot by herself.

I then changed to the doggie position. As her bums are quite big, her waist is small, and her skin is really smooth and white. it is really nice to look at her rear view. After I penetrated her pussy, she moaned very loudly and then asked me to penetrate harder and faster, and use more energy to bang her. She asked me to continue even after Roger rang the bell, as she was still enjoying the doggy position penetrations. Roger later commented me that U are a late finisher every time. I apologised but my inside feelings were very good : "if the girl does not like you, she will not give me an extra second."

As time was up too soon, I did not come again today. However, Winnie came a couple of times which made me feel very happy (I am very Man).

Overall, Winnie laughed a lot and is a very good talker and moaner. She gave me a really good girl friend feelings. The whole session was really enjoyable. I will definitely go back to see Winnie very soon but will need to stay a bit longer.

Banned
    Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger