Thread: Winnie - Second visit in two days. Could not wait

Banned

Winnie - Second visit in two days. Could not wait

I saw Winnie yesterday and completed an AR before going to bed. Otherwise, could have forgotten some interesting details. Slept really well after the strong session with this Singapore beauty. See my report link below.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-and-friendly

I was around Granville area this afternoon and after my things were done, I went to this shop to complete the business uncompleted yesterday. Roger was not there and the young guy showed me Winne, who was very happy to see me so quickly again.

The punting process was more or less the same as last time. How can there be too many changes to a punt, right? The most important thing is that Winnie was again very talkative and told me lots of things of her in Singapore. I had to cut her short as I wish to concentrate on punting. She felt very comfortable but did not come with me today. A brother earlier than me got her to come already. Too late and bad for me. Never mind, she wanted me to be her first guy on her next working day. I definitely will check closely on Roger's roster. Also will remind him to sms me her next working day and start time.

The process was still enjoyable but without making her come is my biggest regret today. See u next time, Winnie!!

PS I suddenly noted that I got promoted from baby member to Senior member within 2 months. Anyone knows the promotions system.? I was wondering when would I be promoted to CEO of this web-site????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just postcount bro

Banned
    Thanks bro for your after report

much apprecited

a promotion code already sent to u in pm

you may use it on ur next visit to get $20 off

it will be valid for one month from today

this after report promotion offer cannot be used with the day promotion

<<<<< please keep it coming>>>>>

regards
    roger

Sorry bro,
    That may have been me that crashed your party haha

WhoMadeWho

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    I saw Winnie yesterday and completed an AR before going to bed. Otherwise, could have forgotten some interesting details. Slept really well after the strong session with this Singapore beauty. See my report link below.
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-and-friendly

I was around Granville area this afternoon and after my things were done, I went to this shop to complete the business uncompleted yesterday. Roger was not there and the young guy showed me Winne, who was very happy to see me so quickly again.

The punting process was more or less the same as last time. How can there be too many changes to a punt, right? The most important thing is that Winnie was again very talkative and told me lots of things of her in Singapore. I had to cut her short as I wish to concentrate on punting. She felt very comfortable but did not come with me today. A brother earlier than me got her to come already. Too late and bad for me. Never mind, she wanted me to be her first guy on her next working day. I definitely will check closely on Roger's roster. Also will remind him to sms me her next working day and start time.

The process was still enjoyable but without making her come is my biggest regret today. See u next time, Winnie!!

PS I suddenly noted that I got promoted from baby member to Senior member within 2 months. Anyone knows the promotions system.? I was wondering when would I be promoted to CEO of this web-site????