Thread: Best Pubs/Clubs/Bars in Sydney to pick up hot Asian girls!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best Pubs/Clubs/Bars in Sydney to pick up hot Asian girls!

There are those times when we are low on cash, saving money for something other than punting or even just want to give 'picking up' another go!

It has been at least 4 years since I went out on the town looking for girls, and I never much luck with Asian girls (im Cauc, late 20s) . I always found them very difficult to engage and take an interest in me, and I'm not a bad looking guy. Perhaps this is partially the reason I became addicted to punting with them.

I always found most of them - Chinese, Thai, you name it - would seem to congregate in pubs and bars in the lower George St area not far from Chinatown in places like THREE WISE MONKEYS, but it was harder to find big groups of Asian girls elsewhere such as Kings X, Newtown, The Rocks, Surry Hills, Paddington or Bondi.

What does everyone think?

Quote Originally Posted by ALittleToTheLeft View Post
    but it was harder to find big groups of Asian girls elsewhere such as Kings X, Newtown, The Rocks, Surry Hills, Paddington or Bondi.
    With that list of suburbs you're probably right.

You need to go places like Burwood, Chatswood, Strathfield for the Asian delights.