Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Megan - unfortunate

Senior Member(無間使者)

Talking Big Megan - unfortunate

I guess if paid the money so I have the right to vent ...

Firstly, let me say that i am a lng time regular and that i like MOC girls. they bring me the memories of Tannya, porya, Angelia and countless more. So let me write this AR in the context that it is not reflective of MOC in general ...

But having said that, the new girl Megan, advertised as BIG and the next big thing, is really disappointing. On the website, the usual DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY and cim are included in the services ... There was no warning of the I don't do this ect

I first saw the new brand girl Megan in the morning. I like it fresh and think that this is perfect for a lunch time dug out. So made a booking, the usual MOC efficiency. I was her first customer, even better.

Went to the room, she is pretty. Tall and nice body. She has an unusual tattoo on her arm ... It's not my cup of tea but it doesn't bother me either.

It started wel, we showered and had a chat. She told me I was her first customer. Understandably she was a bit shy. Finished shower and got into the room. The room was really cold and we both tugged into the sheet. Some hugging was there and she wasn't really participating. No DFK, just a light lip kissing. Maybe she was just shy, I said to myself. So I moved on.

I asked her to BBBJ and she obliged. It was good enough and I was happy with that. Then I asked her to lay down and started kissing her body. Many places we're forbidden because it was too ticklish. she either moved her hand and moved my head away or snuggled together so I couldn't continue kissing. I was a bit upset there but I moved on. I moved my head down for DATY and then she started saying "no no I don't do that". I was a bit dumbfounded and asked, but it was part of your service. T then she changed her reply to " I don't like it".

I thought to myself, maybe she was just shy or inexperienced in that department. So I moved up and started talking to her gently and promised her that I would be gentle and she could tell me to stop if after I tried and she still didnt like it. She refused and pushed my hand away (i was massaging her pussy then).

That's when I thought to myself that this ain't right. It was 30 mins into the hour booking. So I got up, got dressed and sent a SMS to the reception to voice my dissatisfaction. I said I didn't want to leave without paying and I would be happy to discuss with them in person what they would do in the situation. Somebody turned up at the hotel in 15 min. We talked and he insisted that notwithstanding the issues I had, I had to pay $200 for the 30 min as it was "company policy"

After a few rounds of trying reason with him, I saw he wasn't going to back down and I pulled out $200 and put it on the table. I told the guy that's the end of it with MOC, Bluemoon and Mygirlsdorm is just sound the corner and Ginza not far away.

For the record in the past three weeks, I had paid for the services of Elena, Rosso, monas and SK and also Megan today. But even if I am not so a regular, the way this situation was handled today stilll ain't right.

To Duncan's credit he later called to get my side of the story and in the end did apologize for my trouble. It made the drive back home a little less infuriating.

Banned
    Ouch, $320 big ones for an $80 shop experience.

Ouch, ouch and double ouch.

The girl doesn't like sex, how did she pass the interview?

dodgybastard
    sorry to hear that. Sounds like a terrible experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "To Duncan's credit he later called to get my side of the story and in the end did apologize for my trouble. It made the drive back home a little less infuriating."

Bro SB, can I ask if the apology had a dollar $ign in front of it?

Banned
    Thanks for this important info of new gal Megan. Even though I did not know it was you booked Megan for first session, anyway Megan got suspended by MOC from today, we have cancelled all her bookings later.

You paid $200 to MOC man. and you can claim all of it back anytime you like. Money is here.

If you like, I give you double refund back which is $400 if it will make you feel better . I am okay with it. Anyway, Megan is stopped. She is just one of hundreds MOC working gals. Lets forget about this name.

You have a good night sergeant Brody.

Duncan

Banned
    I suppose that is the only way to protect your valuable brand Duncan.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hmmm one of the reasons I go to MOC (and pay their high prices) is to get those guarenteed services from a young girl. I have only had one issue where a girl was supposed to do CIM but didn't. She was advertised as doing it.
    Your experience sounds far worse, the girl sounds a bit frigid.
    I thought they had training for their girls.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Thanks for this important info of new gal Megan. Even though I did not know it was you booked Megan for first session, anyway Megan got suspended by MOC from today, we have cancelled all her bookings later.

You paid $200 to MOC man. and you can claim all of it back anytime you like. Money is here.

If you like, I give you double refund back which is $400 if it will make you feel better . I am okay with it. Anyway, Megan is stopped. She is just one of hundreds MOC working gals. Lets forget about this name.

You have a good night sergeant Brody.

Duncan
    Well that sounds like an offer too good to refuse, well done!
    Maybe the receptionist needs some talking to as well ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MOC is over priced with the service they provided.

Banned
    thanks for comments! In brothel industry, yes, MOC charges more; In outcall industry: MOC charges lowest based on MOC looking and sercives quality gals. You know this ? Look around . MOC lorries is selling for 400/h, 650/2h to other outcall agency at Sydney. MOC big gals sell 450/h as well. MOC is doing the whole sale services to big Sydney. But Not for you! :-)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wwttff View Post
    Hey tell me in which way MOC is overpriced ? Go to any cauc shop $50 for DFK $50+ for BBBJ $50+ for DATY. No cim and extra for cof

WL are older and less GFE . Go get an outcall service and have a 25+ lady show up looking nothing like the photo.

Have you been to an outcall agency ? Or you wouldn't have said so ! There are similar outcall agencies charging from $380 to $450 an hour.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Have you been to an outcall agency ? Or you wouldn't have said so ! There are similar outcall agencies charging from $380 to $450 an hour.
    Haha, I tend to agree with brother Wil, now outcall agencies is usually way over my price range so basically I can't afford them, but that is not to say they are over priced or no value for money!!

It's just that you don't get to meet the WL first so there is this big uncertainty so I usually stay away but I guess if I would have seen or met some of the outcall girls I will be gladly hand over the cash - although that would mean I get no more massage for the next three weeks!

Sammi from ex Bluemoon is a perfect example, unfortunately I only met her After she retired, but if she is working today, $350/hr is nothing! I so wanted to be inside her !!

Ps. Where have you been brother Wil at 6 o'clock in the morning ?......lol

Just my two cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Disagree. There are shops charging more 400+ but girl's qualities are nothing that outstanding when compare to some of MOC 320s. Had experience with other 2 agencies, that girls' appearance did not match description. MOC is doing fine in this area.

Banned
    It shows the value of this forum to punters, obviously MOC was not prepared to refund your money you had to pay $200 until you posted on here, so if you were an ordinary punter and not on this site it would have been good by $200.

A bit of bad publicity and they will loose much more than $200 so now they come to the party and offer you $400, better late than never I suppose but why cant they sort it out there and then would have made it much better for every one and you probably would have gone away happy and reported what a good job the MOC management did to resolve an unfortunate incident with a girl that was not suited to the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    It shows the value of this forum to punters, obviously MOC was not prepared to refund your money you had to pay $200 until you posted on here, so if you were an ordinary punter and not on this site it would have been good by $200.

A bit of bad publicity and they will loose much more than $200 so now they come to the party and offer you $400, better late than never I suppose but why cant they sort it out there and then would have made it much better for every one and you probably would have gone away happy and reported what a good job the MOC management did to resolve an unfortunate incident with a girl that was not suited to the job.
    It wasn't just the girls fault, the receptionist is partly to blame also.
    Assuming the girl had training and this was her first session she may have decided she just can't deal with it, these things happen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'd have to disagree with you there. Granted I've only seen one girl from MOC so far, but her service/personality/appearance was fantastic that I ended up extending to 3 hours. The same applies to Bluemoongirls and Yamada-san's TMC. They, as a whole, provide efficient (and in general 'cheap') services and the girls are usually friendly and very willing. Granted on occasion you may need to overcome some shyness but I have never had an issue. This however is a completely different situation.

Banned
    If Bluemoon refunded him on the spot, chances are this thread would not exist, but a good job in name and shame pays off in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's simple guys! Moc is good outcall agency n everyone knows that! If u happened to c a bad girl, it happens, right? Nothing is 100% perfect!
    If u r not happy with the agency, go somewhere else! There're at least 10 other agencies around.
    I'm a big fan of moc anyway, I'm going to do a double today with Gucci n SK
    Hahahaha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice work MOC, that is showing the true spirit of customer service. A refreshing change and clearly a winning business model...live long and prosper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast