Thread: Nadia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nadia

This will be my first after report for this site, I've mostly been lurking for some time now but I searched and realised Nadia from Bluemoon had not been reviewed yet. I usually dislike doing after reports but Bluemoon has been great to me this year and I thought I'd help them out a bit by writing this out, there hasn't been a review for their girls for some time. Before I start, I'd like to point out that this is a few weeks after the actual event.

Booking was all done through SMS, it was an outcall to a hotel in Darling Harbour for 2 hours, everything was organised with 3-4 SMS's. Very efficient and pleasing. However when the time came for the booking, she was late (it was early in the morning, scheduled for 11am). I messaged BM, there had apparently been some mix up and she was on the way. Once again, they were very apologetic and communication was fantastic.

Nadia turned up to my hotel room about 30 minutes late. She's a slim girl, about 158cm without heels and her personality can best be described as vivacious. As soon as she came into the room, she gave me a big hug and whispered "sorry I was late" which made a potentially awkward situation better. Her english is great, we sat in front of the window (her on my lap) admiring the Opera House talking about each other, much like a first date. I usually only book girls for 2 hour sessions because I really like to take my time and Nadia was very responsive to that, to the point where she commented that she felt much more relaxed and not rushed. Superb GFE.

Eventually she started nibbling on my ears and one thing led to another and DFK started. She's a great, slow kisser, likes to nibble and suck your lips. I moved to her neck and ears which got her sighing. She started slowly grinding herself on top of me (clothes on) and gave me a look so I slowly started peeling off her clothes. Now I've met quite a few BM girls (brand or no brand) and I have to say, Nadia has a superb body. Everything is in proportion. From her large shiny eyes, to her shoulder length hair, small petite face, slender neck leading her to slim shoulders, her pert B sized breasts heading down to her slim belly (+ piercing) and waist to the gentle flare of her hips. Her legs are long for her height and end with a pair of very slim cute feet. She also has a large tattoo on her back which I love and commented on, it may not be some other guy's cup of tea. She isn't shaved, but very trim down below with a delicate looking pussy.

Once she was naked and again straddling me, we totally forgot about having a shower. Being early in the morning, I didn't particularly care, neither did she. I slowly made my way down her body with my tongue, pausing to pay attention to her wonderful breasts and nipples. Nadia is quite vocal in her responses and won't hesitate to let you know you are doing a good job. DATY was an absolute pleasure to give, soon I had her writhing on the edge of the bed and grinding her pelvis onto my mouth. Watching her body flush whilst she came vocally was a major turn on. She lay there afterwards, getting her breath back whilst I hugged her from behind and gave her soft kisses on her shoulder until she was ready for me.

Nadia gives a slow BBBJ. Like most Taiwanese girls, she likes to use her tongue to coat your penis with saliva before slowly taking you in and out whilst also paying attention to your balls. She's not a big deepthroater nor does she go at it like a piston, just slow, gentle and very attentive.

Onto the main event, she slowly eased herself on top of me sighing as she took me deeper. (I am of very average length I should tell you guys at this point.) No lube required other than what she secreted and my saliva from dining down below. After a few slow thrusts in the cowgirl position, I gently took control and started matching her thrusts by thrusting upwards each time which got her moaning loudly. Nadia really works it in cowgirl, soon she was sweating from grinding down on me, eventually starting to dig her nails into my arms and chest until she came and collapsed on top. I let her lie down and got into missionary with her legs up in the air and slowly began picking up the pace. This got her really moaning loudly (I'm certain the cleaners in the room next door heard us), grabbing my hair to draw me down for kisses, clawing on my arms until I came in a heap. We lay there giggling for a while, gave each other a high five and I went into the shower to get cleaned up. Whilst I was showering she came in and told me off for heading in without her and gave me a slap on the ass, which i found adorably cute.

The second hour was much the same after we lay in bed together for some time cuddling and talking, difference being that I "told her off" for being too loud the last time so every time she needed to moan or make a noise, she decided to grab my arm or slap me on the shoulder or back instead. *slap slap slap pinch pinch* It was quite cute to watch her come without trying to make a noise, biting her lip and clawing at the pillow before she let out a moan as I pushed her over the edge again...then hearing her say sorry for being noisy as she lay on top of me. I finished in doggy the second time round, in a slightly more frantic 2nd session, we gave up pretence of trying to be quiet, she buried her head in the pillow to muffle her moans and almost ripped the sheets off the bed.

In the end, we both walked out of the hotel about 2 hours and 20 minutes later, shared a cigarette, talked and had a laugh and sent her on her way down George St, not before she pecked me on the cheek, winked and made me promise to see her again. I went off in search for food coz I was dehydrated and severely hypoglycaemic after that.

Nadia is a bit hard to see because her schedule seems a bit erratic, she's a student, and I've tried over the past 2-3 weeks to see her to no avail due to her being off or me either being sick or busy. However if you get a chance to see her, she has a wonderful slim toned body and responds really well to someone who is slow and gentle. A wonderful GFE. Once again thanks to Bluemoon and I really hope I can see her this week and our schedules coincide.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplesec View Post
    This will be my first after report for this site, I've mostly been lurking for some time now but I searched and realised Nadia from Bluemoon had not been reviewed yet. I usually dislike doing after reports but Bluemoon has been great to me this year and I thought I'd help them out a bit by writing this out, there hasn't been a review for their girls for some time. Before I start, I'd like to point out that this is a few weeks after the actual event.

Booking was all done through SMS, it was an outcall to a hotel in Darling Harbour for 2 hours, everything was organised with 3-4 SMS's. Very efficient and pleasing. However when the time came for the booking, she was late (it was early in the morning, scheduled for 11am). I messaged BM, there had apparently been some mix up and she was on the way. Once again, they were very apologetic and communication was fantastic.

Nadia turned up to my hotel room about 30 minutes late. She's a slim girl, about 158cm without heels and her personality can best be described as vivacious. As soon as she came into the room, she gave me a big hug and whispered "sorry I was late" which made a potentially awkward situation better. Her english is great, we sat in front of the window (her on my lap) admiring the Opera House talking about each other, much like a first date. I usually only book girls for 2 hour sessions because I really like to take my time and Nadia was very responsive to that, to the point where she commented that she felt much more relaxed and not rushed. Superb GFE.

Eventually she started nibbling on my ears and one thing led to another and DFK started. She's a great, slow kisser, likes to nibble and suck your lips. I moved to her neck and ears which got her sighing. She started slowly grinding herself on top of me (clothes on) and gave me a look so I slowly started peeling off her clothes. Now I've met quite a few BM girls (brand or no brand) and I have to say, Nadia has a superb body. Everything is in proportion. From her large shiny eyes, to her shoulder length hair, small petite face, slender neck leading her to slim shoulders, her pert B sized breasts heading down to her slim belly (+ piercing) and waist to the gentle flare of her hips. Her legs are long for her height and end with a pair of very slim cute feet. She also has a large tattoo on her back which I love and commented on, it may not be some other guy's cup of tea. She isn't shaved, but very trim down below with a delicate looking pussy.

Once she was naked and again straddling me, we totally forgot about having a shower. Being early in the morning, I didn't particularly care, neither did she. I slowly made my way down her body with my tongue, pausing to pay attention to her wonderful breasts and nipples. Nadia is quite vocal in her responses and won't hesitate to let you know you are doing a good job. DATY was an absolute pleasure to give, soon I had her writhing on the edge of the bed and grinding her pelvis onto my mouth. Watching her body flush whilst she came vocally was a major turn on. She lay there afterwards, getting her breath back whilst I hugged her from behind and gave her soft kisses on her shoulder until she was ready for me.

Nadia gives a slow BBBJ. Like most Taiwanese girls, she likes to use her tongue to coat your penis with saliva before slowly taking you in and out whilst also paying attention to your balls. She's not a big deepthroater nor does she go at it like a piston, just slow, gentle and very attentive.

Onto the main event, she slowly eased herself on top of me sighing as she took me deeper. (I am of very average length I should tell you guys at this point.) No lube required other than what she secreted and my saliva from dining down below. After a few slow thrusts in the cowgirl position, I gently took control and started matching her thrusts by thrusting upwards each time which got her moaning loudly. Nadia really works it in cowgirl, soon she was sweating from grinding down on me, eventually starting to dig her nails into my arms and chest until she came and collapsed on top. I let her lie down and got into missionary with her legs up in the air and slowly began picking up the pace. This got her really moaning loudly (I'm certain the cleaners in the room next door heard us), grabbing my hair to draw me down for kisses, clawing on my arms until I came in a heap. We lay there giggling for a while, gave each other a high five and I went into the shower to get cleaned up. Whilst I was showering she came in and told me off for heading in without her and gave me a slap on the ass, which i found adorably cute.

The second hour was much the same after we lay in bed together for some time cuddling and talking, difference being that I "told her off" for being too loud the last time so every time she needed to moan or make a noise, she decided to grab my arm or slap me on the shoulder or back instead. *slap slap slap pinch pinch* It was quite cute to watch her come without trying to make a noise, biting her lip and clawing at the pillow before she let out a moan as I pushed her over the edge again...then hearing her say sorry for being noisy as she lay on top of me. I finished in doggy the second time round, in a slightly more frantic 2nd session, we gave up pretence of trying to be quiet, she buried her head in the pillow to muffle her moans and almost ripped the sheets off the bed.

In the end, we both walked out of the hotel, sharing a cigarette, talked and had a laugh and sent her on her way down George St, not before she pecked me on the cheek, winked and made me promise to see her again. I went off in search for food coz I was dehydrated and severely hypoglycaemic after that.

Nadia is a bit hard to see because her schedule seems a bit erratic, she's a student, and I've tried over the past 2-3 weeks to see her to no avail due to her being off or me either being sick or busy. However if you get a chance to see her, she has a wonderful slim toned body and responds really well to someone who is slow and gentle. A wonderful GFE. Once again thanks to Bluemoon and I really hope I can see her this week and our schedules coincide.

Hi brother,

Very nice review!

Just a question, which hotel were you staying at, I like to know which hotel in Darling Harbour has a view to the Opera House ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother,

Very nice review!

Just a question, which hotel were you staying at, I like to know which hotel in Darling Harbour has a view to the Opera House ??

Cheers

Four Seasons hotel. My favourite hotel for outcalls. No card needed to get in the lifts, so the girls can just walk straight up to your room and large windows which give a great view of Darling Harbour. I've found that most of the girls who've just come from overseas love the view and find it romantic which relaxes them and makes them much more receptive. I've had some girls who love to fuck by the windows with the curtains open in full view of everything and everyone, especially at night haha which I find hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplesec View Post
    Four Seasons hotel. My favourite hotel for outcalls. No card needed to get in the lifts, so the girls can just walk straight up to your room and large windows which give a great view of Darling Harbour. I've found that most of the girls who've just come from overseas love the view and find it romantic which relaxes them and makes them much more receptive. I've had some girls who love to fuck by the windows with the curtains open in full view of everything and everyone, especially at night haha which I find hot.
    Thanks mate, you are doing it in style.

cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks mate, you are doing it in style.

cheers
    Haha thanks bro. It all depends on the girl and how they respond to you though and we're quite spoilt here in Sydney.

Shop Owner
    We indeed looking forward to see you again too!!
    Many thanks for this great review
    "To make a client happy,
    We have to provide a happy customer service
    Most importantly to give him a happy girl,
    To ensure that we always spending more time to take care and love our girls..."

So everytime you visit us would be a once in a BlueMoon experience

For more information:
    www.BlueMoonGirls.com

For Bookings:
    0414 757 138