Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastwood area.

Banned
    Epping for RNT near Eastwood - for FS, try Buffalo Road (Gladesville/Top Ryde) or go to Rydalmere where there are 4-5 shops in close proximity. Or if you are more lower north shore, there is a lot in Pymble (or Chatswood). But yes, Eastwood got cleaned up at Council - the famous Viviene at East Pde still operates, but a legit shop now. There used to be a couple in West Ryde too, but Im not sure if they still operate (both sides of Vic Rd at opposite ends)

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Have you visited the massage place on the corner of First ave and East Parade? They used to be r&t, went straight for awhile, and the last time I visited (4-6 weeks ago) they were r&t again. Actually one of the girls told me she also works at that popular place in the city, 741 George or whatever it is.
    I tried Lucky 7 in North Ryde & then Chatswood. Haven't tried the places you have mentioned. The next places I plan to punt at are the place opposite the QVB, but which one is the one I should go to? Also, Snow lotus & Ginza. Considering 5 Star, will have to save up a bit more.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Lucky 7 at North Ryde has a new owner / manager who has redecorated and brought some new girls with her. It was busier than it has been when I was there on the weekend which is a good sign.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by henry_lawson View Post
    Lucky 7 at North Ryde has a new owner / manager who has redecorated and brought some new girls with her. It was busier than it has been when I was there on the weekend which is a good sign.
    What were the girls like?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
    Epping for RNT near Eastwood - for FS, try Buffalo Road (Gladesville/Top Ryde) or go to Rydalmere where there are 4-5 shops in close proximity. Or if you are more lower north shore, there is a lot in Pymble (or Chatswood). But yes, Eastwood got cleaned up at Council - the famous Viviene at East Pde still operates, but a legit shop now. There used to be a couple in West Ryde too, but Im not sure if they still operate (both sides of Vic Rd at opposite ends)
    968 and 999 victoria road west ryde

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    968 and 999 victoria road west ryde
    Hehe ! A truly travel guy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hehe ! A truly travel guy !

Local knowledge ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what are the detials for these West Ryde places?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vtek View Post
    what are the detials for these West Ryde places?
    Chinese shop, the place is upstairs just above the news agent.
    paid $65 for a Nude RnT with some B2B kissing as well.

Good try over the weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者) henry_lawson's Avatar
    Eastwood Raintree on corner of First Parade & East Parade is back in the game, they tend to employ primarily for massage skills but some of the girls are cuties and can be tempted to go a little extra.
    North Ryde My Lucky 7 is constantly improving, having let a few under-performers go and raising the standard.
    Meadowbank CL Health Massage has just opened, haven't been there yet to sample to fillies. Any feedback?
    Out of the area, but I returned to Sunshine Massage at Chatswood recently after a long break and while the reception room full of busty babes (who tried to milk you for every penny) was gone, the slim girl (Victoria?) who attended me left me very happy indeed. Sadly she has gone to China for a few week's leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting places and so close to me. Only thing is I think best to travel a bit for these kind of services. Never play with fire too close to home. Haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Theres one at Gladesville just down the road from Eastwood

http://www.42infinitybordello.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBirdDuke View Post
    Rydalmere would be a 10 minute drive from you (at night ). There are a few shops there: Asian, Caucasian, and Roger's shop at 22 Brodie.

This post cracks me up!!!!

Does it means that Roger's shop is negro only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Theres one at Gladesville just down the road from Eastwood

http://www.42infinitybordello.com/
    Have not seen this in the forum. How is this place for a quick review if you've been?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dropped in last year at night. Not worth the drive. It was an Asian joint. Dunno if they've changed hands again.

Banned
    Epping Nature Care & Raintree in East Parade would be the two safest bets now. Keen to hear about Meadowbank now too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    I dropped in last year at night. Not worth the drive. It was an Asian joint. Dunno if they've changed hands again.
    nothing changed still mature woman in the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eastwood Raintree

They have gone legit again. I am a semi regular, visited last week, got my usual girl and she said 'no more extras'. They must've been busted again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meadowbank

There are 2 shops on Constitution Road in Meadowbank, basically next to each other. One is much more exposed to the road than the other though. The 'semi hidden' shop always will offer extras (they offer hot stones treatment too), the other shop have signs up, but every time I have gone, I have had extras offered (not always taken). Great backwalking there actually and always 1 uni age babe there. Meadowbank is 2min from Eastwood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy123 View Post
    There are 2 shops on Constitution Road in Meadowbank, basically next to each other. One is much more exposed to the road than the other though. The 'semi hidden' shop always will offer extras (they offer hot stones treatment too), the other shop have signs up, but every time I have gone, I have had extras offered (not always taken). Great backwalking there actually and always 1 uni age babe there. Meadowbank is 2min from Eastwood.
    If you really want legit msg then go lucky baby massage at meadow bank and see cici... She's the best at cracking your back ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast