Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastwood area.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

Eastwood area.

Does anybody know if there are any hidden gems in the Eastwood area?

I've been having to go to Chatswood or the CBD, but would like to stay closer to home.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Eastwood got cleaned up by council I believe. So the next closest is Epping, in which there's really only one quality option for younger girls, and even then it depends on the day. Diamonds in the rough have been mentioned in North Ryde and Top Ryde, but other than that Chatswood is the closest safe bet for you I would suggest. That's all for rnt by the way. For FS I don't know of anything close to you.

BlueBirdDuke
    Rydalmere would be a 10 minute drive from you (at night ). There are a few shops there: Asian, Caucasian, and Roger's shop at 22 Brodie.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBirdDuke View Post
    Rydalmere would be a 10 minute drive from you (at night ). There are a few shops there: Asian, Caucasian, and Roger's shop at 22 Brodie.
    Good call. It's not too far to Rydalmere at all for FS. It's a pretty barren area for FS it must be said.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post

I've been having to go to Chatswood or the CBD, but would like to stay closer to home.
    bro,

us here at 22 brodie st rydalmere and 45 george st granville (clyde) are not too far from eastwood..

there are normally more than 10 girls daily to choose from combined both shops,

with a great price, good facility, nice quality choice of girls, friendly staff, discreet premise

just an option near the eastwood...

or there are plenty of other shops here near rydalmere and granville area

cheers
    roger

I'll check out Rydalmere (20minute drive), looking for a place than I can rely on regularly. Hoping for a good experience!

I'm disappointed not many massage places in Eastwood, i'm surprised.. considering how densely populated it is (with asians especially).
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    read some reviews, do some homework

u will find the best suit u....

happy punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Roger will point you in the right direction. As he said, do some homework ask some questions.

Banned
    I'll check out Rydalmere (20minute drive), looking for a place than I can rely on regularly. Hoping for a good experience!

I'm disappointed not many massage places in Eastwood, i'm surprised.. considering how densely populated it is (with asians especially).
    20 minute drive is probably good for most of us its not a good idea to punt too close to home!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    20 minute drive is probably good for most of us its not a good idea to punt too close to home!
    Why so? Oh, I can see why haha.

I'm a Uni Student. Even at Uni i'm trying to get close to Asian girls & on the weekends go to Asian clubs. Then I discovered the underworld of the glorious massage!

I just can't enough of Asian girls!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Why so? Oh, I can see why haha.

I'm a Uni Student. Even at Uni i'm trying to get close to Asian girls & on the weekends go to Asian clubs. Then I discovered the underworld of the glorious massage!

I just can't enough of Asian girls!
    I hope you are studying something that will earn you alot of money, looks like you have yellow fever already ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I hope you are studying something that will earn you alot of money, looks like you have yellow fever already ...
    Yes, another struck down with yellow fever... there is no known cure...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And any attempt to treat yellow fever by taking some "medicine" will only make the symptoms greater in a matter of days...

btw shoryureppa, you are making me want to play Street Fighter!
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    And any attempt to treat yellow fever by taking some "medicine" will only make the symptoms greater in a matter of days...

btw shoryureppa, you are making me want to play Street Fighter!
    Yep. The more you scratch the more you'll itch..

SF2, I used to love playing as Chun Li, she was the first Asian girl I had a crush on!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yep. The more you scratch the more you'll itch..

SF2, I used to love playing as Chun Li, she was the first Asian girl I had a crush on!
    Hate to say but Chun Li used to be my favourite victim!
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoshimoony View Post
    Hate to say but Chun Li used to be my favourite victim!
    Oh yeah, watching her fall over and looking up those thighs of hers... mmmmmm...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Massage

Have you visited the massage place on the corner of First ave and East Parade? They used to be r&t, went straight for awhile, and the last time I visited (4-6 weeks ago) they were r&t again. Actually one of the girls told me she also works at that popular place in the city, 741 George or whatever it is.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah that place has been hit and miss. Sometimes it's rnt and then it goes straight again. There was a young hottie one day and old ducks the next. But worth a couple of visits to scope out as my Intel is a bit old..

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Have you visited the massage place on the corner of First ave and East Parade? They used to be r&t, went straight for awhile, and the last time I visited (4-6 weeks ago) they were r&t again. Actually one of the girls told me she also works at that popular place in the city, 741 George or whatever it is.
    So, this shop is a bit of hit and miss and uncertainty! But I guess if you are in the area, the convenient will trump all, don't you just wish there is a shop just like 741 George st or whatever it is right near your neighbourhood!!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yes, another struck down with yellow fever... there is no known cure...
    Yeah like Pringles "once you pop you can't stop"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast