Thread: Fei Fei - WILD BJJJ!!??!! Up there with the best.

Talking Fei Fei - WILD BJJJ!!??!! Up there with the best.

Hey dudes,

Won't make this long, as every one knows Fei Fei @ 5 star is the undisputed queen of bbbj's.

I was her first customer of the day, on a very hot day. And this was my first time with her.

She has great chat, great personality, really sweet girl. And likes cauc's. So that ticks my boxes. Tat that snakes around her shoulder.

I usually prefer more petite and busty girls, but i knew her skills and had to try them out. She's a bit taller, shortish hair, probably c cup natural, with a bit of body fat, but not much. She's naturally curvy. Like i said, i'm a sucker for the more model types.

So we have a shower, she asks me what i like, as stated in previous AR's, i say anything but DD. haha.

Good DFK.. good catbath.. i traced her body and kissed her passionately on her neck and side of body (girls love that shit) and then it was on to the long awaited bbbj.

Wow... wow... so wet, so deep, just the way i like it. And varied. No HJ at all.. she blew me to completion. Amazing. I mean, it took up the whole session - didnt even get around to fucking , but maybe another time. This bj was too good to want her to stop. CIM was sensational. I reckon i unloaded 2 gallons inside that mouth of hers. It's a very energetic bj, and that's what makes me cum. Moreso than FS. (weird i know)

Sure a bbbj CIM for $150 is fairly steep.. but you gotta experience Fei Fei.. at least once in your life.

Ticked off the bucket list.

Time for a nap. I feel sleepy. ha.

OH.. by the way.. in the line up.. chinese girl whisky looked hot! loved her fake rack... and so did Korean Bunny!?! DAMN! Bunny's a freakin supermodel - great fake rack again. Has any one tried these girls?? I've read a bit about whisky, seems like she's pretty good, havent read anything on bunny.

Fei Fei, you rock my cock.

MrSeven

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my description is very good.

Hehe ! Not surprised that Queen Fei Fei has obtained another subject !

Yep, Bunny is a supermodel and Whisky is another service Queen !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep! This woman has got me!

The WILD 1

Is getting Wilder
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc